1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Whats your most perverted thing you've done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thedjman, Oct 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbroluvr

bigbroluvr Account Deleted

I had one of those! The My Size Barbie! I use to "masturbate" with her. I would straddle her and rub my pussy against one of her legs. I would even kiss her!

2. geilehorse

geilehorse Trusted Member

I'm righthanded, but I wipe my butt with my left hand.

(I'm pretty vanilla tbh, except for the kinky fetish stuff I watch online)

Genobee1 likes this.
  3. Austin thomas

Austin thomas Trusted Member

I’ve masturbated over my moms dildos

4. Keepup

Keepup Trusted Member

During a short road trip, I was sitting behind my cousin who was driving and his wife was on the passenger side next to him. I decided to take a nap right when we started on our way and woke up when my cousins wife nudged me awake.

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was that we were parked at a gas pump. The second thing was that I woke up with a boner and it was pretty obvious. I looked over to my cousins wife and wondered if she noticed it when she woke me up.

When we got back on the road, I started to play around with the idea of my cousins wife checking out my Boner as I slept. Then I started to get horny and one thought led to another and I convinced myself that showing her my hard on again might be better than wondering if she actually saw it.

So I pictured myself fucking her in his car while parked on the side of the road, as he watched (or he could've joined lol) and felt my cock begin to grow.

As soon as my cock peaked to its fullest, I asked my cousins wife if she could give me a tissue from the glove compartment. When she turned around to hand it over, I was positioned so that the tent in my shorts was hard to miss but when she turned to look, I really couldn't tell if she had noticed or not.

I was so let down but I still felt horny. So after a few minutes went by and my cock was still stiff, i randomly got hold of it and let my hand squeeze it and feel it. That's when i saw her head turn to look and see what was happening and she saw my hand gripping my dick over my shorts.

She didn't react at all. i was 100% positive that she saw what i was doing but she just turned around . I started to get nervous because my cousin is a tough guy and she started laughing suddenly out of nowhere. After a second or two he asked her confused "why are you laughing?" and she just said "It's nothing.." Still giggling. He leaned in closer to kiss her and she met him half way.

When she moved to sit back, her eyes threw a look to me. I couldn't stop looking at her while I decided what to do next.

I felt lucky that she didn't say anything to my cousin but I also wondered why? I figured maybe it excited her as much as it did me, if she let me get away with it.

That's when I decided I was going to push it a little further...

(lol comment what you think I did next...)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
  5. HornyBoy87

HornyBoy87 Account Deleted

Would love to hear the rest of that.

Keepup likes this.
  6. manofhr

manofhr Trusted Member

Well me and an ex had sex on the kitchen counter in veiw of her parents.

7. HornyBoy87

Did her parents catch you or were they totally oblivious ?

DorothyInKansas81 and Brutus58 like this.
  8. Brownbuckeye

Brownbuckeye Trusted Member

Masturbated in the back of the car with my family there

9. iro4ka555444

iro4ka555444 Trusted Member

Had sex at my workplace in the University. The building gets almost empty when classes are over in the evening. So I and my (back then) future husband locked ourselves in my cabinet ..

10. Daddy83

Daddy83 Trusted Member

That's super hot?

hiddenvalleys likes this.
  11. Bored brother

Bored brother Trusted Member

I use to jack off into my mom and sisters panties and put them back in the drawer

Daddy51, GentlyIntense and Xr4ti like this.
  12. Dwaddle

Dwaddle Trusted Member

Let's see, growing up I would jack off spying on my mom in the shower and bathroom. I started taking her used panties outta the clothes hamper and would sniff and suck on them, my moms pussy was the first I've ever smelled or tasted because of this, I've jacked using her panties and have squirted m ugh cum into them. I've taken my daughters panties and done the same thing, I also used every opportunity to see her naked. This ultimately culminated in us becoming involved in a beautiful incestuous relationship going that continues to this day. Turned out my daughter was just as perverted, horny and open minded as I was.

13. HornyBoy87

the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

14. Bored brother

Obviously lol

15. Bored brother

A gf and myself showered with my mom and her bf butt naked I almost came wen I ran my dick across her ass cheeks turning to get out the shower, watched her suck his dick too lol

16. Xero_fux

Xero_fux Trusted Member

I've done more perverted things but most recently I found out that my cousin has an Onlyfans and I've been masturbating while thinking of what she posts on there

17. Bored brother

Have you tried to look it up

18. Xero_fux

Xero_fux Trusted Member

Yes but me and my wife share a bank account so I can't sign up without her knowing

19. Bored brother

Wat is it I’ll look her up lol

20. Xero_fux

Xero_fux Trusted Member

She goes by Bette Faith

momsoncum likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.