1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Whats your most perverted thing you've done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thedjman, Oct 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myriamenvie51

myriamenvie51 Trusted Member

15 years ago. My wife was pregnant and had trouble sleeping. Once in bed I really wanted to make love. I was naked in bed with the hard cock. When she went to bed, she saw my desire and said to me: "You want to have sex but I took a sleeping pill. You can continue to make love to me if I fall asleep. " She took off her thong (string)
    and I snuggled up against her like a gun dog. She fell asleep very quickly. I rubbed my cock from the line of her buttocks to the slit of her pussy.
    This is where it gets perverted.
    As she had given me her consent to do what I wanted, I took my time and I slid my penis on her crotch. Her pussy opened up and I pushed my cock all the way in. I left her pussy, I slipped my penis on the line of her buttocks and then I slipped towards her pussy where I entered fully.
    I did this several times, it was very good.
    At one point my penis was blocked before reaching her pussy. His anus had opened and my penis was entered.
    She always refused to let me fuck her. (This is still the case 15 years later.)

I froze. I was afraid she would wake up and yell at me for fucking her.
    Anguish but very excited, I got out of her anus and I went into her pussy. I made 2 or 3 round trips staying in her soft and warm pussy but the desire to fuck her was too strong. I pulled my cock out of her pussy, slid my penis down her crotch until it fell into her asshole and and pushed lightly. I entered once in her pussy and then once in her anus. Each time my cock entered deeper into her anus without my needing to apply force. At one point I entered as deep into her pussy as into her anus.

It was divine. Her anus was tighter than her pussy, but thanks to our cocks it slipped very well. At one point I felt that my sperm was going to arrive. I put on a condom so as not to get sperm everywhere.
    I resumed my round trip and I enjoyed in his anus.
    The next morning she knew something had happened. She asked me if I had fucked her. I told him it was accidentally home. ... She pissed me off all day.

Gman69, chaos987, LuckyDuck and 4 others like this.
  2. Shane69

Shane69 Trusted.Member

My girlfriend and I had sex in our University Department's library.

HornyBoy87 likes this.
  3. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Been there, done that.

Shane69 likes this.
  4. inelim

inelim Trusted.Member

Name of the pill....

5. GreenBull

GreenBull Account Deleted

Handjob smelling like a big black bra from my Mother ... she had worn it at a birthday party, she still smelled of perfume with sweat.

HornyBoy87 likes this.
  6. KUKI 27

KUKI 27 Account Deleted

having anal sex with mom in the bathroom when she snuck in to use the bathroom and wanted me to try it with her

7. Greekgeek

Greekgeek Trusted Member

Some great responses here. As for me, I'd go with a threesome with 2 T-girls, or doing my brother's wife along with him. Getting pegged by SIL would be up there as well.

8. Reallyluvtaboo

Reallyluvtaboo New Member

So many I don’t know where to start... [edit] I’ve been naughty.... stealing worn panties wherever I can find them.. my mother, step mother, sister, I even broke into a single neighbors apartment and went through her dirty laundry. I licked them , sniffed them , wore them, and came in them. I even found her dildo and suck on it and came on it. That’s just the beginning hehe

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2021
  9. Odhersbala

Odhersbala Trusted.Member

Fondled and squeezed my sister's boobs in her slip.always Im slept between my mother and sister.
    I fucked my mother many times under the open sky at our farm. Im always feared about someone caught us but mother don't.

10. JamesBond123

JamesBond123 Trusted Member

i came in my sisters used panties

Odhersbala, GentlyIntense and Xr4ti like this.
  11. Thedjman

Thedjman Trusted.Member

Man these are great!!

12. Karl Meyer

Karl Meyer Trusted Member

When I was home alone, I used to pick out my mother's panties from the laundry basket of dirty clothes and smell them. The smell turned me on so much that I jerked off every time.

KUKI 27, GentlyIntense and Odhersbala like this.
  13. Whimsical

Whimsical Trusted Member

I'd love to hear about what you saw. Pm me✌

14. deviantdan

deviantdan Account Deleted

100% everything I did with my sister is filed under this. I did, a few years ago, screw a university student in her halls of residence after she signed me in at reception as her Dad. Whilst I was on the way to a job interview.

Axioms, GentlyIntense and Brutus58 like this.
  15. Luvdawg

Luvdawg New Member

While my wife and her mother went shopping, I was caring for my father in law who had been debilitated by a stroke. I felt horny so went to investigate my MIL's underwear drawer. I decided to strip off and wear a pair of her sexiest sheer fronted big knickers. I started masturbating in front of the mirror and had the urge to show my FIL. From his expression he enjoyed the view so I masturbated in front of him. After I came in her knickers I carefully put them back in her drawer. He seemed to enjoy the show so on several occasions after that we had more fun!

AxisWolf, JoshuaMN and Ed Black like this.
  16. KUKI 27

KUKI 27 Account Deleted

damn thats fucking hot !!!!!

17. Crushr2001

Crushr2001 Trusted Member

Got grandma to the point she couldn't resist the urge to slide her hand up and down her fav grandsons hard stick....

18. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

I came twice inside my girlfriend's mom actually while she was getting ready and every time there after

19. Anime Jesus

Anime Jesus Trusted Member

Fingered the girl I liked at a theme park. Multiple times. She was the one who initiated it though, so she’s the bigger perv lol.
    Also when I carried her on my back (she was light enough), I would move her up and down a little and she actually got off in the middle of a crowd using my back lol

20. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

My one twin sister milked me twice and swallowed

Xav, chaos987, Cleanguy4200 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.