1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Whats your most perverted thing you've done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thedjman, Oct 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thedjman

Thedjman Trusted.Member

One of the tops I think I have is when I was loving in an apartment complex and there was shared laundry facilities. Someone had laundry in the dryer waiting to get picked up. I cummed in some random panties I found in the load and put them back with the clean items in the dryer. What are some or one of your pervie things you have done?

2. KrazyKing009

KrazyKing009 Trusted.Member

Pretty random n filthy. Not the most perverted thing Ive done, but I wish I did.. My mom would drink a lot by herself and pass out, I never did but I wished I had, undressed her and played with her tits, or jacked off in her mouth. If I could go back in time I definitely would, slid her panties off and mauled her beautiful soft warm silky pussy lips. Or ate her ass out.

3. Dan27

Dan27 Trusted Member

Had sex in the airport with my ex. Not sure if this pervy enough ;)

4. Thedjman

Thedjman Trusted.Member

For sure counts!

5. Moha1985mido

Moha1985mido New Member

Once was caught by my wife looking to here mom taking a shower :)

6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

What happened?

7. rikkybaby

rikkybaby Trusted Member

I think there are many of us on this board who have done much more perverted things than this, but they are either too perverted to share or the rules prevent us from mentioning them. Yep, I'm including myself in that group.

8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

At the time we did them I don't think anyone thought of them as perverted. Hind sight is always 20/20. Well most of the time. Ok, Ok, some of the time.

Afdogg69, rikkybaby and Queen50 like this.
  9. chorizo.boy

chorizo.boy Trusted Member

I was working at a summer camp and it was laundry day for the staff, kids were gone. I was helping one of the female counselors (huge crush on her) take her stuff off the close line; while I wait to out mine up. I got to a pair of white lace panties and took then down and sniffed them right in front of her. She panicked and demanded them back. Don't know my logic back then but was totally worth it.:p

10. Motherfucker!

Motherfucker! Account Deleted

Yes, that sure is a perverse story. But I like it!

Richard LeFan and chorizo.boy like this.
  11. Thedjman

Thedjman Trusted.Member

I dig your confidence HA

I do agree to this. I've done somethings im definitely not willing to share ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2022
  12. chorizo.boy

chorizo.boy Trusted Member

Hahaha my man! Don't we all;)

13. PervyBrother

PervyBrother Trusted Member

[edit] I also stole a pair of my mom's panties and masturbated with them.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2022
  14. Str84cocks

Str84cocks Trusted Member

Touched my sister too [edit] when sharing bedroom on hols

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2022
  15. neighborson

neighborson Trusted.Member

Way back when, during the Teen years, there was this one time in Band Camp ...

16. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Nor would I describe it as perverted, rather different, but extraordinary because of the involvement of our beloved Mediterranean Sea, for all the precautions that mom always takes into account in public. Mom doesn't like anything outside the house, because of her work, her friendships, her family, her public image is always very restrained and correct in front of people. However, perhaps the magic of a punctual and ephemeral moment, exploded in all its fullness in that night when the summer sun of Valencia, torrid and overwhelming, gave way to a warm and welcoming night. I remember that we went out for dinner in a restaurant near the sea, one of those places with a candle on the table, indirect light on the walls and the music of the sea arriving softly and in rhythm, the landscape of the white lines of the waves appearing and hiding rhythmically in the night that seemed infinite on the horizon, marked perfectly by the beginning of the silver road to the beach that was the path to the moon. I remember that dinner was a continuous and exquisite complicity, unfinished sentences that end with a look, exciting laughter with an overflowing complicity without equal, eyes that do not need words to say that they feel every beat of the heart, that look that you never get tired of seeing. And mother smiled. I remember my hand on the table and mom's fingertips caressing my hand, my naked arm, the skin soft and toasted by the sun, her subtle and soft fingers, almost imperceptible, like someone who plays beautiful music with a delicate instrument, that kind of touch that makes your heart race for the memories that mark every corner of your body. I remember that everything around me disappeared, it blurred in such an infinite distance that it was like being inside an urn with no connection to the world around us, to the people at other tables. But my mother's smile never disappeared. I remember her combing my hair with her fingers, which has always been my weakness, and also the white wine, young, fresh and playful, very naughty that I still felt in my throat, accompanying a fish that was a gift for the palate. At some moments I had to close my eyes, breathe calmly to stop the sensations, because otherwise I would have jumped on my mother and nothing and nobody would have stopped me, with the only purpose of satisfying the humidity that was more and more intense. I remember that after dinner we went for a walk on the night beach, alone, just for mum and me, that beach that still missed the intensity of the day of countless people looking for the summer sun tan. I remember mum, with her wide and comfortable skirt, a sleeveless blouse, her shoes in her hand, her footprints in the sand that the sea was trying to steal and keep between its waters, mum hummed a fashionable song accompanied by the sea. I felt her happy, very happy, infinitely happy. I hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear, "mama, I love you", she turned and also hugged me very tightly, I felt the warm contact of the desired skin of her cheek on mine and I felt her breath in my ear when she said "you are everything in my life, my star of sea". And mom was smiling. We walked with our hands joined on the empty and nightly beach, on one side the promenade with the people who were hurrying their dinners, on the other side the Mediterranean Sea always a friendly companion and, in the middle, mom and me, inside our world. I remember some rocks that were hidden in the shadows of the night, a small semicircular shelter that could only be reached by the sea, protected from the eyes and camera eyes. I pulled mom's hand there and cornered her against the rocks, she with her back against the rocks and my arms on either side, preventing her escape. At that moment my hands were only desire. Mom was telling me that it was crazy, that we could be seen and I only answered her "Mom, shut up, let yourself go, just feel". And mom smiled. I remember that I lost myself in an eternity under her skirt to see that her most intimate spring never stopped flowing and I was always thirsty, a thirst that I have never satisfied, because it is always my desire to return to that place. Her moans were intense and silent, trying to control her volume, her hands lost between my hair, on her knees and with my mouth between her legs the sea wet my knees, her legs trembled almost not being able to stand, it's a funny convulsive movements. When I finished, Mom smiled. I remember standing up, taking off my panties, leaving them on a low rock, I lifted my skirt and no words were necessary, just the look of two women in love that passion wraps up in its nocturnal madness. When we finished, I looked for my panties, but I couldn't find them, the sea had taken them away. We laughed. I went home without them. But it was a dream come true, mother smiling in love, the sea caressing our legs and me with a memory that will always accompany me, until the end of my days.

17. Thedjman

Thedjman Trusted.Member

Great read!

Star_of_sea likes this.
  18. minister

minister Trusted Member

OMG, i did so many thinks I don't know which was the most "pervert" ;)! But one of it was surely that I tastet milktits when I bounded them :cool:! At the dame session, it also was my first time that I tasted golden shower... This makes really horny :)
    :)

19. Rob023

Rob023 Trusted Member

I grabbed a pair of my moms panties and creamed them. Didn't mean to but I put them back in her drawer. She later put some wash clothes in my room.

20. tanya89

tanya89 Trusted Member

As punishment my ex filled my water bottle with his pee and had me take it to work and then drink it while I was at a office meeting and he was on FaceTime watching

not the most perverted but one that definitely made me feel dirty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.