1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Whats your most perverted thing you've done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thedjman, Oct 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimi bobi

jimi bobi Trusted Member

cum in girlfriends pussy and make her walk around mall in a short summer dress with no panties, she had to keep her legs together to stop the cum dribbling out. loved it.

2. Cindy lawson

Cindy lawson Trusted.Member

Get in the last shower after gym class it has no curtain and when someone goes out the door everyone standing in the gym can see me naked

3. lordjoey666

lordjoey666 Trusted.Member

Once, an ex and I were at her house and we were horny. But her sister was there too. It was cold so we were sheltered, she with one blanket and we with another, we watched movies. My girlfriend pulls out my cock and starts to masturbate me. I feel her pull down her clothes, she stands up, opens up on me and sticks my cock in her. She started gently, going up and down so it wouldn't be too noticeable, when her sister went to the bathroom or to the kitchen, she stuck my cock hard in her pussy. Later, she took it out and buried it in her ass, there I ended up coming inside her ass. Her sister said something smelled funny and we started laughing. I don't know if it counts as something perverted

4. LauraD

LauraD Trusted Member

I know it’s nothing compared to you guys but probably an mfm threesome

5. Makayla

Makayla Trusted Member

not my most perverted, but maybe most emotional perverted, i kinda used my moms sex toys on a semi regular basis when i had alone time when i was a teen :p

6. Jason the edler

Jason the edler Trusted Member

most 'perverted'... that's tough, because I don't see my kinks or interests as perverted - just kinky. I could mention a few things; acting out one girl's fantasies that she shared with me - cnc & incest combined with age play... so I was that bad daddy and she did a damn good job of being his victim :cool:, fucking a girlfriend out in the open under a bridge with plenty of people walking past, meeting a girl for a first date and then popping a remote control vibrator into her panties in the taxi as we headed out to a restaurant - where she had to act like there wasn't anything going on while I cycled through the vibrator controls to land on the one that really threw her concentration off balance...
    [EDIT]

forbidden topics - please read the rules

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2022
  7. GentlyIntense

GentlyIntense Trusted.Member

I would like to know what "kinda used" means. :)

Dane likes this.
  8. tpsmps

tpsmps incest-lover/swinger

Love this kind of lust LOL

LauraD likes this.
  9. Happystroker

Happystroker Account Deleted

Took a video of my self jerking off on a table and kept the video recording while I licked my jizz off of that table.

10. Tayonnaise73

Tayonnaise73 Trusted.Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2022
  11. Tayonnaise73

Tayonnaise73 Trusted.Member

I dont see my interests as perverted.

Before i married i was close with my sister, in our 20s, but when i became Christian, and met my wife, kinky went out the window. She had been active with her brother and dad until we married, then we were just focussed on each other.

Early in our marriage we went on a church camp, at the beach. So horny we went dosn to the beach, coz we were too warm in our room and the sand was cool at night. Was about 11pm, around midnight we had our sheet around us, were fucking and heard about 10 meters away, some of the music leadership talking.. we just carried on silently..

Since returning to the incest lifestyle with the wife, her dad, my sister and nephews nothing else seems kinky and certainly not perverted

12. horrorwhoremom

horrorwhoremom Trusted Member

While working at Hooters as a 19 yo, went home with a 53 yo, his young son and his younger friend. The kids were bigger than the old man but damn could he eat!!! The boys used me as a guinea pig on how to fuck and he was a very adept teacher. Were together 3 times I believe with them as a "team".

13. Pantiesniffer

Pantiesniffer Trusted.Member

I used to cum on moms dildo and let it dry and put it back!

14. Makayla

Makayla Trusted Member

Haha I'll leave that to your imagination ❤

GentlyIntense and tpsmps like this.
  15. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

This thread has become an invitation to members who don't know the Forum Rules.

If this thread requires Mods to continue the editing and deletion of improper posts, it will be closed.

All members, please be sure to know and follow Forum Rules before posting.

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  16. babar

babar Trusted Member

my most perverted was my 1st cousin and i playing with each others cock [EDIT]. [EDIT] wanted to show me. one thing let to know. the most softest skin i have ever touched.

Read the rules

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2022
  17. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Due to multiple rule infractions this thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.