1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Whats your most perverted thing you've done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thedjman, Oct 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abe2997

Abe2997 Trusted Member

Jerked off in a university classroom, I was in the back of the class and no one was next to me. I guess I was bored that day and just ripped one out.

2. Bored brother

Bored brother Trusted Member

I jerked off at pe one time watching the girls play ball

HornyBoy87 likes this.
  3. Keepup

Keepup Trusted Member

You probably guessed that I whipped my cock out and started jerking off vigorously in the backseat, in plain view of my cousins wife, and that I came all over myself like a sick pervert, but you'd only be half right.

I felt like more of a creep than a pervert, but I couldn't resist. I was subtle when I unzipped my shorts. I thought to myself "I should stop before I take this too far." It's sort of a habit so of course I continued.

My cocks head was poking out of my shorts and before I knew it, the rest was following it up. When i saw my erection out in the open and then looked up and saw my cousins reflection in the rear view mirror, i have to admit that my heart started thumping.

I was still unsure of how his wife felt after she'd seen what I had been doing, so I continued with caution and let my shirt fall over my hard on. I took a moment to calm down before I let my hand get hold of my stiff cock while it was still concealed under my shirt.

The shape of my cock was distinguishable, even with my shirt wrapped around it. The fabric was soft around my cock as I gripped it and slowly pulled on it. I looked over to my cousins wife at that moment and noticed her eyes were looking straight ahead.

I took that opportunity to test how well her peripheral vision was. I slowly lifted my shirt off of my erection and when my cock was fully exposed I shook it slowly in her direction. I waited, wondering if/ when she would look or notice.

I stopped waving it slowly between my fingers and moved my hand to close around my shaft. I gave a few strokes to my cock as my heart raced. I could sense something was about to happen so I panicked and quickly let my shirt drop back over to cover my hard on.

That's when she turned to casually look towards me and I saw her eyes move down to look, but all she saw were my hands on my lap. My cock was still hard below my shirt. Her eyes turned to look back at the road ahead and I was left to continue

"Holy crap. That was close" I thought to myself.

In the end, I really didn't want to risk the consequences of having my cousins wife freak out on me if she caught me with my cock out behind her husbands back.

But I had to admit that the thrill of exposing myself to her in secret was exciting enough. So I continued doing it for the last hour before we got to our destination.

We spent the whole morning and afternoon running around town. The entire time I didn't stop thinking about what I'd been doing in the car. I would steal looks at my cousins wife through-out the day and imagined all types of scenarios where we left somewhere for a few minutes to fuck.

I was hard and extremely horny that entire day. And that only made it harder for me to contain myself on the ride back home. It wasn't long before my erection popped up again and I was sitting back looking over at my cousins wife. I knew I shouldn't but it was too exciting not to.

I slid my zipper back down and my hand moved my shorts to let my cock appear through the hole. I let my shirt cover my erection again and I moved my left hand to grip it.

When I finally had my cock held nicely In my hand, I started massaging my shaft slowly, not really jerking off. The slow movements were subtle but they had my cock pulsing. I would look over to my cousins wife, occasionally, to see if she was aware of what I was up to.

During the ride, getting to where we were going, there were a few times where I think she knew what I was doing. I would look over to her and she would be staring straight ahead but I sensed her attention wasn't on the road.

At one point, while I had my cock out in the open, I saw her biting her lip and I felt like somehow she was looking right at my cock in that moment.

Now, we were on our way home and my cock was hard again beneath my shirt. I would caress my cock as I talked with my cousin, looking over to his wife beside him, as I spoke.

At this time, the sun had already set. In the car, most of the light was coming from the dashboard and from passing street lamps. On the highway it became a whole lot darker and I was more confident in how long I exposed myself.

I even decided to let my balls hang out as well, which was risky but I wasn't too concerned. All three of us were talking and smoking during the ride back. For the entire hour at that point, I had my cock out and my cousins wife hadn't said a thing about it.

She never looked directly at it but I had it out, even after it softened on me, I had my cock flopping in between my fingers as I jerked it back to life.

When I finally let myself cum, I made sure the juice didn't spurt out randomly. I was silent but when I moved to use the tissue to clean my hand, she turned around and saw me wiping something from my fingers, I quickly grabbed another spare tissue and blew my nose. She grinned and looked over to my cousin and said "I'm going to take a nap."

"We're almost home." My cousin said, a little annoyed.

That's when she pushed her seat to let it fall back and she turned to face the both of us,. She gave a small whiff and said "So wake me up when we're home." smiling and closing her eyes.

I was honestly scared for a little while because I didn't know what to think of the situation. I just finished cleaning the cum off of my hand and threw the dirty tissue into the bag right beside her head. My cock and balls were still hanging out of my shorts but I had my shirt covering them up.

I waited for a minute. When I looked over at my cousins wife sleeping face next to me, I couldn't help notice every time we passed a light that i could see her eyes fluttering a bit.

I became suspicious then. I wondered if she really was sleeping or only pretending. That's when I assumed why she'd decided to lay back on her chair. She'd never gone to sleep in all the times we've driven together.

so I made my mind up then to risk it and see what would happen if I let my shirt come up and revealed my cock hiding beneath.

I lifted my T-shirt slowly. As my shirt slid up to expose my wrinkled nut sack, my eyes didn't leave her face. I wanted to see if she was actually looking. When I felt the air glide across my semi-sticky cock and balls, my eyes watched for her reaction. But she didn't give any.

Everytime light streamed into the car, my eyes moved to see if she was looking, but she didn't open her eyes. If she was squinting, it was hard to tell.

In the end, I figured maybe she wanted to keep quiet about it as much as I did. If my cousin discovered what I was doing and that she didn't say anything to him about it, that would be the end for both of us, so it was better for her to make it seem like nothing was going on.

With my cousins wife "asleep" beside me, And my cousin focused on the road, it was the perfect chance to play with my cock for one last glorious bit of time.

I got hold of my cock and stretched it as I loosened my nut sack to let my balls hang further. When my balls were loose and hanging, I got hold of my soft cock and pulled back on the skin and slowly jerked my cock awake. It wasn't long before my head was throbbing and my cock was thick in my hand again.

I stopped stroking my cock and moved my hand away, holding my hard on up by the head of my penis. From her angle I could tell that my erection was in plain sight. I got hold of it and squeezed and i felt a few drops of pre-cum spill out. I let the drops slide down my cock and I moved my pointer finger to spread the lube all over my stiff dick. I looked over to her after I finished and let my finger shine in the light peering from my window. I pressed my thumb to the finger with cum on it and as I pulled them apart, a line of sticky goo stretched between the fingers.

All of a sudden, the car brakes went off and we all jerked in our seats. "Shit.. I WAS TRYING TO CATCH THE LIGHT." my cousin explained, frustrated. His wife's eyes opened quick enough and my cock was right back in my shorts.

I thought he realized what i was up to, and he was pulling over to beat my ass. She moved her chair back up to it's regular position. The look on her face was almost as nervous as mine.

I kept my dick in my pants for the last couple of minutes before we made it home. When we got there, my cousins wife had a smirk on her face everytime she looked over at me. I wanted to bring it up, when my cousin wasn't around but I rarely had more than a minute alone with her.

I went on one other road trip with them after this occasion but that was it. I did expose myself to his wife again that time but she still pretended not to be aware of what I was up to. I would love to get the opportunity to do it again lol but truly I rather have her cheat on him one time and let me fuck her.

....Was this Supposed to be a true story?

4. Smallfarm34

Smallfarm34 Account Deleted

I fucked my mom and sister

5. HornyBoy87

HornyBoy87 Account Deleted

Lucky man.

6. BSL40k

BSL40k Trusted Member

When you live in a Mormon circle of people you will see some pretty crazy kinks and activities. Not the crap you see on the surface of the church. But deeper down that still is practiced sense the founding. I have stories that wouldn't be allowed to be told here.

7. HornyBoy87

Message me on wickr:hornyboy87. I would love to hear about it.

8. Danny1283

Danny1283 Trusted Member

Started a consensual sexual affair with my daughter .

9. Peter_1

Peter_1 New Member

I found and came on my moms big realistic sex toy

10. HornyBoy87

Nice. How old is she ?

11. Danny1283

Danny1283 Trusted Member

Now or when our affair started? We are still going my wife her mom and her boyfriend dont know about it.

Hermano33, Brutus58 and HornyBoy87 like this.
  12. HornyBoy87

Both ? You can message me on wickr:hornyboy87.

13. clemaster2

clemaster2 Trusted Member

I had sex with my cousin with his parents in next room

Lord_Eldritch and HornyBoy87 like this.
  14. HornyBoy87

How did that go ? Would love to hear about that.

15. clemaster2

clemaster2 Trusted Member

It was great. We started just jacking off, and then I asked if I could suck him. and it ended with us sucking each other and I let him fuck me>

HornyBoy87 likes this.
  16. Yupyup81

Yupyup81 Trusted.Member

Rules don’t allow some answers ;)

17. HornyBoy87

Awesome. Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

18. Lord_Eldritch

Lord_Eldritch Trusted.Member

Done it with mom while checking dad was still in couch watching the match.

19. marcel34homburg

marcel34homburg Trusted Member

Hi I’m interested in the story you talked about. Pm me what kind of story’s you see in the Mormone circle.

HornyBoy87 and Lord_Eldritch like this.
  20. Lord_Eldritch

Lord_Eldritch Trusted.Member

Same. I'm interested in knowing what was going on there...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.