1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Whats your most perverted thing you've done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thedjman, Oct 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maconguy7630

maconguy7630 Trusted Member

When I was a boy, I would watch my mom in the bathroom through the key hole. That s back when doors still had keyholes.

2. KingKhan

KingKhan Trusted Member

When I was a kid and very dumb I would feel up the "life-size" Barbie my younger cousin had

3. HotForSis6154

HotForSis6154 Trusted Member

I'm gonna have to go with the others who've said they're not gonna share it here. I'm usually pretty careful about who knows my most fucked up moments. If anyone wants to message me, we can discuss it further perhaps.

4. Familyboy2392

Familyboy2392 Trusted Member

Gave myself a anal/prostate orgasm with my moms big double ended dildo while imagining it was my dad on top of me.

5. Lovecum

Lovecum mommy loves son's cock

I don't know if this is the most perverted but, fucking, sucking and eating my Son and Daughter together and yes nasty dirty talk turns me on, it's just the way I am. ;-o

6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

How all moms should be - PERVERTED like you. I mean that as a compliment.

Highlife, Lovecum, JoshuaMN and 2 others like this.
  7. Alpha6k

Alpha6k Account Deleted

Jerked off maybe 5 feet from my parents while they were banging, we were sharing a hotel room and they thought i was sleeping.

8. Carol

Carol Trusted.Member

Had sex in cemetery

9. jhonnyx

jhonnyx Trusted Member

When i was in the University i had sex with my girlfriend in the classroom before my classmates arrived. We were one hour early but the thrill was amazing.

GentlyIntense and Queen50 like this.
  10. kakebu

kakebu Trusted Member

When I was [edit], walking home at nights when it was dark outside (there were no street lights where I lived), I used to take out my cock and walk with it hanging out, sometimes masturbating while I walked. I don't know why I did it, but it aroused me alot.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2021
  11. CoryA3665

CoryA3665 New Member

I fingered a girl in history class and got caught getting a blowjob in a school bathroom

12. Donkallzone

Donkallzone Account Deleted

Masturbate in same bed as mom when she was sleeping

13. thehotghost666

thehotghost666 Trusted Member

Took mom's "pics" while she slept

14. thehotghost666

thehotghost666 Trusted Member

Pulled out my dick and put it in my elder sister's hand when she was sleeping

15. LilJo

LilJo Trusted Member

Love all these confesions :) Thanks for sharing!
    I have from time to time licked my sister whil shes been asleep love the taste of her pussy and pee

I have also sucked my soccer coach on a regularl basis.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  16. SisterLove

SisterLove Trusted Member

licking and suckking my sisters sweet church heels at church, she took them off to play a game. and i took them in to the back room and worshiped them

17. Queen50

Queen50 Trusted.Member

Fucked an exotic shemale prostitute in NYC with my black Bi-sexual boyfriend! He fucked her and jacked off her dick while she and I worshipped each other's breasts.

(PS he was 15 years younger than me, and, honestly, I measured it, had a beautiful, thick 10 inch cock!)

cummings and orly6666 like this.
  18. Bloodandashes

Bloodandashes Trusted Member

Mastrubated subtly in a family car ride.

19. nylontabooboy

nylontabooboy Trusted.Member

Most perverted thing I have ever done was while my sister was masterbating i watched her then I snuck in with some black silk stockings and garter while she slept and put them on her the began to lick and fondle her pussy. Then she stirred so I chickened out just have her come to my room still wearing them and pulled a condom over my still hard shaft and she rode me till we both cum. I still wank to that today

20. rowdyone43

rowdyone43 Trusted.Member

i also include myself in this group

Shane69, rikkybaby and Daddy83 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.