1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Whats your most perverted thing you've done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thedjman, Oct 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbjf123

bbjf123 Trusted Member

Sex on a nude beach, started jerking off in front of my aunt and cousins when one of my other cousins didn't know the her mom, her sister and I were involved.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  2. Craig64

Craig64 Trusted Member

I wrapped my cousin's hair around my cock and jacked off a big load on top of her head.

3. afk_8069

afk_8069 Trusted Member

Man I don't know.... 3some maybe about the best I have done...

4. anononion

anononion Trusted Member

I secretly filmed my mom changing her blouse.... ummm the memory of seeing those tits.

5. tamika smith

tamika smith Trusted Member

Threesome with daughter and her girlfriend while my husband watched.

Bimom58, Ironmikie, Highlife and 46 others like this.
  6. Bowski43

Bowski43 Trusted.Member

Wanking after catching parents having sex then my mom coming into the room and fucking me

7. Dojinaruka

Dojinaruka Account Deleted

Using my friend's stuffed dinosaur to get off while at a sleepover at a friend's house...while laying right next to him. I think he was awake and pretended to be asleep. I'm pretty sure he was based on him suddenly picking up my habit of doing that lol.

8. Tom Insatiable

Tom Insatiable New Member

Mild in comparison but I hope to take it further.
    Fantasized with a friend I met online about sleeping with our daughter. We named her and described her. Fucked her (in my head).

9. Mike misses sis

Mike misses sis Trusted Member

Felt up Mom when we had to share a bed. Tasted her juices on my fingers.

Licking my daughter's recently worn panties.

10. Zweiss

Zweiss Trusted Member

Sucked dick behind a Walmart.

11. Lovemymom

Lovemymom Trusted Member

I did some pervert things in my life but the most pervert thing was when i went to my parents (who adopted me shortly after i was born, so i just knew them as my parents) room at the weekend to tell them to get up and cuddle with them. On this morning my dad went to the bathroom just wearing his pants while my mom was laying on the bed just wearing a night shirt that was pushed half over her bottom. While we were cuddling around i impulsively took out my nightpants and pushed my cock into my mothers butthole. I mean to remember that my mom at first was surprised by that and started to moan before she told me to gett off after i had 4 or 5 strokes in her. After i got off she just hugged and kissed me and until today we never spoke about that day again.

12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Do you want to talk about it with her? Do you have feelings that are more than the usual mom/son relationship?

13. Lovemymom

Lovemymom Trusted Member

Talking about that would be to late but i wouldn't mind to be in a similar situation with my mom and see where this is going

14. Pen28

Pen28 Trusted Member

My ex jerked me off right next to her dad under a blanket while we all watched a movie

Str8gal2001, Xav, JoshuaMN and 7 others like this.
  15. MyDirtyLittleSecret

MyDirtyLittleSecret Trusted Member

Anonymous bareback glory-hole and dark-maze sex with numerous absolute strangers (omg)

NicholasY140 and Thedjman like this.
  16. Younghorny

Younghorny Trusted Member

When I was younger my dad used to work on nightshift and i would sleep next to mom, around that time did i explore my sexual side so i waited for long, didn't know if she was asleep or not but i did jerk off those nights next to her. It was scary for me at the time getting turned on by my mom so I wouldn't sleep with her after 4-5 times i did it. Later when I had the chance i jerked with her stockings and panties. But that was a long time ago, I moved out. Sometimes when we met and we hug i gently place my hands on her ass. For visual my mom: around 160cm, blonde, curvy/chubby, young face she's near 46 but looks 38, huge natural tits. I don't know if this was pervy enough
    Sorry if bad English

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  17. treeman

treeman Trusted.Member

Made love to my sister on a picnic bench at a state park during a rain storm. We both were soaked when we got home mom was wonder why we were so wet and told her the car got a flat

18. Thedjman

Thedjman Trusted.Member

These are all so awesome!

19. gucciodax

gucciodax New Member

I captured my mom changing. But I deleted it after watching it.

20. Thedjman

Thedjman Trusted.Member

The responsible pervert lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.