1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

A Joke For Today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamie jackson, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master ozz

Master ozz Good,bad,ugly

A man comes home from a hard day of work only to find his wife laying infront of the fire place with her legs wide open. He asked, "Honey what are you doing?" She replied, "I'm heating up your dinner."

2. Master ozz

Master ozz Good,bad,ugly

Superman is flying around the city, horny as hell. He suddenly sees Wonder Woman spread eagle, naked on top of the building. Superman thinks, "This is my chance!" He swoops down, faster than a speeding bullet bangs her and is gone in the blink of an eye. Wonder Woman sits up and says,"What the hell was that!?" The Invisible Man rolls off her and says, "I have no idea but it hurt like hell!"

3. Master ozz

Master ozz Good,bad,ugly

After a long night of making love, the guy notices a photo of another man, on the woman’s nightstand by the bed. He begins to worry. "Is this your husband?" he nervously asks. "No, silly," she replies, snuggling up to him. "Your boyfriend, then?" he continues. "No, not at all," she says, nibbling away at his ear. "Is it your dad or your brother?" he inquires, hoping to be reassured. "No, no, no! You are so hot when you’re jealous!" she answers. "Well, who in the hell is he, then?" he demands. She whispers in his ear: "That’s me before the surgery."

4. Master ozz

Master ozz Good,bad,ugly

Kid to a pregnant girl at bus stop: "What are you expecting?" The girl says, "A bus." The kid turns to his friend and says: "Wow! I am 100% sure this chick got screwed by a Transformer!"

5. Master ozz

Master ozz Good,bad,ugly

A guy dies whilst making love to his wife. A few days later the undertaker calls her and says, "Your husband still has a hard-on, what shall I do with it?" The wife replies, "Cut it off and shove it up his arse!" The undertaker does as he is told. On the day of the funeral the wife visits her husband for the last time and sees a tear rolling down his face, so she whispers in his ear, "It fucking hurts doesn't it!"

6. Master ozz

Master ozz Good,bad,ugly

Three gay men died, and were going to be cremated. Their lovers happened to be at the funeral home at the same time, and were discussing what they planned to do with the ashes. The first man said, "My Ryan loved to fly, so I'm going up in a plane and scatter his ashes in the sky." The second man said, "My Ross was a good fisherman, so I'm going to scatter his ashes in our favorite lake." The third man said, "My Jack was such a good lover, I think I'm going to dump his ashes in a pot of chili, so he can tear my ass up just one more time."

7. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

A man was sitting in a bar and noticed a group of people using sign language.

He also noticed that the bartender was using sign language to speak to them.

When the bartender returned to him, the man asked how he had learned to use sign language.

The bartender explained that these were regular customers and had taught him to speak in sign.

The man thought that was great.

A few minutes later the man noticed that the people in the group were waving their hands around very wildly.

The bartender looked over and signed "Now cut that out! I warned you!" and threw the group out of the bar.

The man asked why he had done that and the bartender said, "If I told them once I told them 100 times - NO SINGING IN THE BAR!"

8. slisse

The nurse noticed a man in golf attire pacing up and down outside the operating room where another golfer, who had a golf ball driven down his throat, was being treated.

"Is he a relative of yours?" the nurse, stepping outside the room, asked the pacing golfer.

"No," replied the man, "It is my ball!

9. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

[​IMG] As a senior citizen was driving down the motorway, his car phone rang.
    It was his wife, urgently warning him: " Vernon , I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on the M25. Please be careful ! "

" Hell, " replied Vernon , " It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them ! "

10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

What do you call a brunette between two blonds?

An interpreter.

11. slisse

An elderly parish priest was tending his garden near a convent when a passerby stopped to inquire after the priest his much-loved roses.

"Not bad," said the priest, "but they suffer from a disease peculiar to this area known as the black death."

"What on earth is that?" asked the passerby, anxious to increase his garden knowledge.

"Nuns with scissors."

12. slisse

On their wedding night, Bruce displays his dick to his new blonde virgin bride and tells her it is the only one in the world.

She, of course, believes him.

He is gone for a conference for a couple of weeks and returns, only to be questioned by his new wife.

"Bruce," she says, "I thought you said you had the only one in the world, but Harry at the drug store has one, too."

"Well, er," Bruce flusters, "Harry and I were in the war together, I had two, so I gave him one of mine."

"Oh, well, why did you give him the big one?

13. Insp Gadget

[​IMG] The leader of the local vegetarian society just couldn’t control herself anymore - she just had to try some pork.

So one day, she told the society members that she was going on a trip. And she packed like she was going out of town, but instead she headed to a nice restaurant.

Then after sitting down, she ordered a roasted pig with all the trimmings, and impatiently waited for this delicacy to arrive.

After just a few minutes, she heard someone call her name, and to her horror she saw one of her society members walking towards her.

And wouldn't you know it, at just that very same moment, the waiter walked over carrying a huge platter, on which lay a full roasted pig with an apple in its mouth !

“ Well isn’t that something,” cried out the vegetarian, “ all I do is order an apple, and look what it comes with ! ”

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  14. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That's funny! My sisiter's children were raised Seventh Day Adventists. They are vegetarians and everything has to be Kosher. They get pissed when we all go to a restaurant and I order pork chops. HeHeHeHe

15. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I have a vegetarian friend, she is as weak as piss, I just had 2 slices of bread, on top of that I placed 3 fried eggs,
    tomato, smoked bacon and some herbs. As a diabetic I enjoy that once or twice a year. Sigh.

Brutus58, Insp Gadget and slisse like this.
  16. Insp Gadget

Great mid-east trash repellent, though ! :D

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  17. Insp Gadget

upload_2018-9-15_8-44-23.jpeg ... The old philosopher is sitting in a cafe, revising his first draft of 'Being and Nothingness'.

He says to the waitress, “I would like a cup of coffee, please. And with no cream.”

The waitress replies, “I am sorry M. Sartre, but we are out of cream today. Would with no milk be okay?”

18. Insp Gadget

[​IMG] ... Mahatma Gandhi, as you may know, walked barefoot most of the time.

This habit produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail.

And if that wasn't enough - as a result of his odd diet, he suffered from intensely bad breath.

So taking all that into consideration ... he must have been a super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

curiousFred, Dane, Master ozz and 3 others like this.
  19. slisse

It was Judi her first plane trip.

Boarding the aircraft she settled into a window seat in the non-smoking section.

A man came over and politely said, "Mam, you are in my seat."

"Go away and find another seat!" Judi replied.

He said, "Okay, fine; you fly the plane."

20. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

LOL!!!! Walt Disney is spinning in his for sure!

curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.