slisse
Last activity:
Feb 17, 2017 at 6:49 PM

slisse

Trusted Member, Male, from Belgium

slisse was last seen:
Feb 17, 2017 at 6:49 PM
    1. Antares
      Just curious my friend but did you give up on the concept of "Monks' Toys" ? I never see you use it here even though I have made reference to it on several threads. If you are done with the idea let me know.
    2. ramonvaldes
      I want to post pictures too
    3. ramonvaldes
      Please help me
      I want to be a trusted member
      I always post and i love this forum
      Greats posts and greates peoples here
    4. BigJ08
      please help me on my incest advice thread. help in getting ahead with my sister
    5. donb4103
      Hello Slisse. I also was a member for years at IT and can`t get back in since it`s up again. I even sent a payment via Paypal and still heard nothing. Can you help me please?
    6. Ditch
      Slisse, what happened to the IT forum?
      I was a member for many, many, years.
      Password reset doesn't work because my email is no longer recognized, I've never changed it.
      My User is: Ditch. I don't know what to do, I've sent 3 emails to admin for help, with no response.

Please, please, help me!
      1. boiformom likes this.
      2. slisse
        slisse
        See Email.
        Nov 1, 2015
    7. bigred1
      Hi there when (or how)will i get Trusted member status ? I have been on IT for many yrs until the site changed. Now I need someone to guide me in: )
    8. curiousFred
      Hi, I have done it, wrote to Scouter John, whoever he is, never heard of him before.
      Thank you again, you are a true gentleman
    9. rejestracja661
      Hello, have you seen my post from Alison Webb topic? Please reply when u can ;)
    10. Adje
      Hallo Slisse, jij was toch ook altijd op incesttaboo? Wat is daar gebeurt dat je er niet meer op kunt komen?
      1. slisse
        slisse
        Sorry, maar geen enkel idee vermits de eigenaresse niet communatief is. Ik heb wel hoopgevende zaken gezien maar aangezien de eigenaresse enkel zichzelf vertrouwt kan een eventuele terugkeer nog wat duren.
        Sep 3, 2015
    11. zimmer
      Slisse,

I need help with my account at forum.incesttaboo My password reset is not working and i cant log in ¬ :( hope you are keeping well and that you might be able to look into this for me please? Username: Zimmer
    12. burning_desires
      Hi Slisse,
      How are you? Finally I could locate where you are now !! After IT was gone, I was lost and then I just found this forum but I am not a trusted member !! Wherein there I was a recognized member !! my ID was burning.desires there. What do I do now !! I would appreciate if you could mail me !!
    13. Masterlurk
      Hi Slisse,
      I can no longer login at IT. My user name there is numbrod. Can you help me re-establish my account?

Thank You
    14. goldendick
      hi slisse
      I Have the same problem with my IT login. I've used a Promotional Discount registration on 12/03/2015 , got confirmation mail 20/03/2015.
      have requested and received numerous reset password messages, buth when I try to log in with the new password, it states invalid user name or password
      username goldendick
      Do you have any advice as to what went wrong.
      thanks
    15. John White
      Have a problem with my IT login - Legacy member since 2008, User Name Ol'Salt, have requested and received numerous reset password messages, buth when I try to log in with the new password, it states invalid user name or password, Do you have any advice as to what went wrong.

Thank You

John
      1. slisse
        slisse
        see my pm to you
        Mar 9, 2015
    16. Antares
      Well I maxed out my points thank to your help....LOL Appreciate the assist my friend.
    17. garf2015
      Hello Slisse, good to see you here. I found my way here after getting locked out of IT sometime ago. Can't get in no matter what. If you know a way to fix this, let me know. Greetings, garf.
    18. Antares
      You sort of lost me on that last post (complicating). Not sure what you meant. I threw sort of through that at you for fun as its a quote that comes out of the American Civil War between two General officers. Have a safe trip now and a Merry Christmas/New Year and we'll see you next year.
    19. Antares
      We had some of those great Roasted Garlic Potatoes at the party last night. I couldn't stop eating them along with everything else. Their dinners are outstanding but also expensive. Hope you enjoyed the Christmas Sheep. Sorry you didn't get to see the thread on time but I didn't get back from the party until 11 or so. Merry Christmas my friend. Trust all will be well.
      1. slisse
        slisse
        No worries about that. You too a Merry Christmas and let's hope antoncg and aiti are well. Soon I'll be away until 4 January.
        Dec 21, 2014
      2. Antares
        Antares
        Yea, something is wrong for Antoncg. I'll be in touch with Aiti soon I trust. I know you are going to be with family so safe trip my friend. Don't forget to leave you cell number with the Monks.
        Dec 21, 2014
  • Signature

life is short, just try to make the best of it
    ---
    in order to prevent any misunderstanding: I'm a male

About

In case you didn't see it in my signature: I'm a male.

This should be obvious :)