1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

A Joke For Today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamie jackson, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Definitely a need for a better snowblower!!

Insp Gadget likes this.
  2. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

The woman was happily showing off her BMW.

"It was nice of your husband to buy you that new car," said a friend.

"Nice nothing! He had to," explained the woman.

"I caught him in bed with the maid."

"Oh, how dreadful!" replied the friend, sympathetically.

"Well, did you fire her?"

"Certainly not! I still need all new matching outfits to go with the car!"

3. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

[​IMG] Two termites are sitting at a bar. One turns to the other and asks,

" Could you tell me please, where is the bar tender ? "

4. slisse

Last Sunday, the Gospel was the one about the ten bridesmaids.

The five good bridesmaids remembered to take plenty of oil for their lamps; five bad bridesmaids did not.

The priest at our church is always very fiery and his sermons always end on a high note.

Last Sunday the priest ended with... "Where would you rather be? In the light with the five good bridesmaids or in the dark with the five bad bridesmaids?"

I was not the only one who got it wrong!

5. slisse

A blonde is taking the driving portion of her drivers license exam.

She handles most of the maneuvers quite well.

She has a little trouble parallel parking, however, and winds up a couple of feet from the curb.

"Could you get a little closer?" the examiner asks.

The blonde then unbuckles her seat belt and slides over toward the examiner.

She asks, "Now what?"

6. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Three blondes walk into a building. You'd think one of them would've seen it.

7. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

8. Insp Gadget

So last night I crossed a turkey with a crab.

And today ...

[​IMG] [​IMG] Drumsticks for everybody !

slisse, Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  9. Toungelasher

Toungelasher New Member

A farmer and his wife were driving down the road when he reached over and grabbed her tit and said, "if we could get these things to give milk we'd get rid of that cow we have" and he laughed and laughed.
    A bit later he grabbed her crotch and said, "if we could get this thing to lay eggs we'd get rid of that chicken we have" and again laughed and laughed.
    A bit later his wife smiles and grabs his crotch and says, "if we could get this thing to work we'd get rid of your brother"

10. Insp Gadget

upload_2018-10-13_11-31-7.jpeg ... Supersex !

A little old lady was running up and down the halls in a nursing home.

And as she ran, she would flip up the hem of her nightgown and yell, "Supersex!"

One time, she ran up to an elderly man in a wheelchair and did her flip routine - Supersex !

The old fellow sat silently for a moment or two and finally answered, "I'll take the soup, please."

11. slisse

The ninety-five year old woman at the nursing home received a visit from one of her fellow church members.

"How are you feeling?" the visitor asked.

"Oh," said the lady, "I am just worried sick!"

"What are you worried about, dear?" her friend asked.

"You look like you are in good health. They are taking care of you, aren't they?"

"Yes, they are taking very good care of me."

"Are you in any pain?" she asked.

"No, I have never had a pain in my life."

"Well, what are you worried about?" her friend asked again.

The lady leaned back in her rocking chair and slowly explained her major worry - "Every close friend I ever had has already died and gone on to heaven.”

"I am afraid they are all wondering where I went."

12. Insp Gadget

upload_2018-10-19_11-36-37.png In a courtroom, a man is being judged …

Judge: “ What is your crime, sir ? ”
    Old man: “Theft, your Honour. ”
    Judge: “ And what did you steal ? ”
    Old man: “ Canned peaches. ”
    Judge: “ And how many of them were in the can ? ”
    Old man: “ Six, your Honour. ”
    Judge: “ Fine, then - you will be in jail for six days, one day for each piece.”

Right after this, his wife quickly stood up.

Wife Peas.jpgWait ! He also stole a can of peas !

13. slisse

As we sat in the dark restaurant, she stroked my thigh and said 'I want to see your hardness.'
    'Alright,' I replied, and punched the waiter.

14. Insp Gadget

Count Your Chickens ... [​IMG]

Mikey, the farmer's son was returning from the market with the crate of chickens his father had entrusted to him,
    when all of a sudden the box fell and broke open !

Well, chickens scurried off in all different directions, but Mikey, being determined, walked all over the neighbourhood,
    scooping up wayward birds, and returning them to the repaired crate.

Then hoping he had found them all, he reluctantly returned home, expecting the worst from his dad.

'Pa, the chickens got loose,' Mikey confessed sadly. 'But I managed to find all twelve of them !'

'Well, you did real good, son,' the farmer beamed. 'Cause you left with only seven !'

15. slisse

A building contractor was being paid by the week for a job that was likely to stretch over several months.

He approached the owner of the property and held up the check he had been given.

"This is two hundred dollars less than we agreed on," he said.

"I know," the owner replied, "But last week I overpaid you two hundred dollars, and you never complained."

The contractor answered, "Well, I do not mind an occasional mistake, but when it gets to be a habit, I feel I have to call it to your attention."

16. 3-6-9

3-6-9 Trusted Member

Importance of a name

Peter decided to go skiing with his buddy, Bob. They loaded up Peter's station wagon and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. They pulled into a nearby farm house and asked the attractive lady of the house if they could spend the night.

"I'm recently widowed," she explained, "and I'm afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house."

"Not to worry," Peter said, "we'll be happy to sleep in the barn."

Nine months later, Peter got a letter from the widow's attorney. He then went up to visit his friend Bob and said, "Bob, do you remember that good-looking widow at the farm we stayed at?"

"Yes, I do."

"Did you happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and have sex with her?"

"Yes, I have to admit that I did."

"Did you happen to use my name instead of telling her your name?"

Bob's face turned red and he said, "Yeah, I'm afraid I did."

"Well, thanks! She just died and left me everything!"

17. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That' a good one. I have to remember it.

3-6-9 and oldman681 like this.
  18. Master ozz

Master ozz Good,bad,ugly

An old lady goes to the doctor and says, "I have this problem with frequent gas. Fortunately, the farts never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 10 times since I've been here, and I bet you didn't even notice!" The doctor says, "I see. Take these pills and come back next week." The next week the old lady returns. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the hell you gave me, but now my silent farts stink like the dickens." The doctor says, "Good! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."

19. Master ozz

Master ozz Good,bad,ugly

A young punk gets on the cross-town bus. He's got spiked, multi-colored hair that's green, purple, and orange. His clothes are a tattered mix of leather rags. His legs are bare and he's wearing worn-out shoes. His entire face and body are riddled with pierced jewelry and his earrings are big, bright feathers. He sits down in the only vacant seat that's directly across from an old man who glares at him for the next ten miles. Finally, the punk gets self-conscious and barks at the old man, "What are you looking at you old fart... didn't you ever do anything wild when you were young?" Without missing a beat, the old man replies, "Yeah, back when I was young and in the Navy, I got really drunk one night in Singapore and screwed a parrot.... I thought maybe you were my son.''

20. Master ozz

Master ozz Good,bad,ugly

Teacher: What is the chemical formula for water?
    Johnny: "HIJKLMNO"!!
    Teacher: What are you talking about? Johnny: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.