1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Could Trump win again?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Hatham, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

There is only two ways Trump will lose in the 2020 election, one if something extraordinary and unforeseen happens or the Democrats cheat. My money is on the Democrats cheating, they say "by any means necessary" and following the Law and being ethical is not in their nature. Democrat politicians and officials have no honor, that is why I will never support them.

MLN1932, Brutus58 and TriadSibling like this.
  2. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

To top it off, a lot of people have seen how other democrats reacted to Trump and his supporters specifically, and switched sides. I've read a lot of vocal people online who were flat out embarrassed by how their party was acting, and couldn't support it any longer, out of conscience.

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. aalpaca1

aalpaca1 Trusted Member

I don't see Trump winning, he hasn't held on strongly enough to the key demographics in the areas that gave him the win last election. A lot could change in the coming year

4. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Everyone thought he didn't stand a chance in 2016 due to "lack of support" too.

5. Hardhat46

Hardhat46 Trusted Member

He hasn’t been dead long enough

6. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

He doesn't need "key" demographics. He needs the electorals... which he has.

Popular vote may say one thing, but there is an old saying that I keep in mind:

The person is smart, but people are dumb, stupid animals who can't think for themselves.
    - Paraphrased from K from Men In Black

For example:

Here's how the people work (and this applies in all countries):

If they hear it enough, it MUST be true...

Here's the thing though. The news today and Google: they're like the bathroom wall. ANYBODY can get on there and say anything... it doesn't mean they're right, accurate, or unbiased.

Oh yeah... I mentioned looking at other sources for what the general media DOESN'T say... I like to look ath the Epoch Times. They're not the ONLY source, but they make for a strong springboard for evaluating information and making an INFORMED opinion when you get through their news and combine it with their source bibliography.

7. Roger Karstens

Roger Karstens Trusted Member

From what I see in my travels across the US, Trump has been expanding his voters into other demographics groups. While there is no way he will get a majority of the minority vote, my money is on him significantly outperforming his 2016 share. I think its realistic for Trump to get 12-15% of the African American vote (up from 5%), and probably 33% of the Hispanic Vote (up from 28% in 2016). The Democratic electoral coalition is dependent on stratospheric levels of support from these groups, which is historically unsustainable over the long term. My call on this is that Trump wins and it isn't even close, but the pre-election reporting will be hyped to make the race much closer than it will eventually end up being. Gotta keep those viewers tuned in.

curiousFred likes this.
  8. Neophyte

9. horsefeathers2000

horsefeathers2000 Account Deleted

Trump will easily win again. The democrats have moves so far left that they are irrelevant to the average American.

10. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

Democrats can’t win in 2020 bc they are split themselves and will end up with an unelectable candidate. If Bernie wins moderate dems will vote for Trump rather than this nut job
    If Biden wins the far left will not vote for him either.

ijustwantsomepizza and Dracoa like this.
  11. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Dem's are basically having to choose between a communist who has not denounced gulags and "re-education" camps, or a child groper. Unless Hillary steals the nomination, again.

12. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

he doesn't have much competition

13. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I think he will get back in, the Dems having shot themselves into the foot.

14. Dad's toy

Dad's toy Trusted.Member

It's Trump's to lose.
    The Dems are a complete mess and they know it.

The real question is will both the House and Senate be republican.

toy

15. Neophyte

There's a high chance that the Democrats will cheat. There needs to be stricter oversight over voter fraud. The Democrats say "By any means necessary" and committing voter fraud is a means, and the Democrats don't care about legality because they believe "The ends justify the means".

muttley likes this.
  16. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

Dead people have been voting for years. We require photo ID for almost everything in this country except to vote.

17. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I wonder how many dead people will be voting Democrat.

18. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

Dead vote every time mainly in heavily democratic areas. Imagine that

19. Brusebukken87

Brusebukken87 Trusted Member

I'm amazed to see anyone support that lying, cheating, racist, misgonist and childish loser called Donald Trump. Sadly his politics don't only affect the US. But the whole world.

20. Neophyte

I remember a joke from back in the Reagan years, it was.

Ronald Reagan is so popular, even the dead voters in Chicago voted for him.

Dracoa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.