1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Could Trump win again?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Hatham, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hatham

Hatham Trusted Member

Do you think 2020 will be a Democrat year or the Republicans will hold out once more?

2. orlando

orlando Trusted Member

Trump wins..hands down...

capu5761 and oldman681 like this.
  3. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

I just can't see any viable/realistic democrat candidate who could give Trump a run for his money, that's why they've been trying so hard to get impeachment charges to stick. Wouldn't be surprised to see the House flip, as well.

Theriac and Akbloke like this.
  4. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

He doen't have to win. If he thinks he might lose, he'll simply start a war, declare a state of emergency, dissolve congress and proclaim himself Emperor for life.

Hail Caesar!

Carol likes this.
  5. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

Has Soleimani declared his candidacy for president on the democratic ticket yet? Given the amount of praise he has received I just wanted to check.

muttley likes this.
  6. Perfekt Man

Perfekt Man Account Deleted

I’m leaning 50/50.

• Incumbents presidents generally have a good chance at winning re-elections
    • Economy is fantastic especially compared to Europe
    • Iran hilarious fumbled their response and handling of the little skirmish with America
    However, I don’t trust the polls anymore and he is such a divisive character which might embolden more Democrats to come out and vote. I mean the Democrats do hold majority in the house after all.

Theriac likes this.
  7. anilhotblood

anilhotblood New Member

Trump may win

8. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

The Democrats will bicker and backstab themselves to another loss.

danndduke and Akbloke like this.
  9. Salesone

Salesone New Member

He will take 48 States in 2020.

10. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Trump has already won. How many lifetime judges has he already appointed?

11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Pussycat, I'm a bit confused about your vile hatred of President Trump. Is it the fact that he stopped Canada from unethically abusing the trade agreements and tariffs that were in place? Or is it the fact that he is calling out the liberal as to what they are? Which are, biased, hateful, abortion loving, greedy, against all that is Godly and good, bent on giving up our sovereignty? Wait, yes maybe that's it, is it that the Canadians want us to cede our sovereignty over to the rest of the world like Canada is doing?!!

12. jefferyb100

jefferyb100 Trusted Member

Good chance he will win. Registered republican, but Tulsi Gabbard might have been the only Democrat I might have voted for on the Democrat side if I jumped sides.

13. sockpuppet

sockpuppet Trusted.Member

tRump could lose. If the economy goes into the toilet in September or October, tRump will follow it in November. If the Demos have a meadow romp convention with every little goofus getting in its say and the candidate doesn't get his or her say in till three in the morning, if the platform is basically saying "Fuck White People" and the candidate sits on his arse for two months afterward, tRump will have a walkover.

If this candidate runs
    upload_2020-1-16_19-31-19.jpeg

He will have a walkover. I've heard people say about all the candidates, "I'd sooner vote for Mickey Mouse".

Attached Files:

14. pussycat

Obviously you are easily confused.

None of the above.

Except for the godly and good part, which is a contradiction in terms.

:D

Pike likes this.
  15. vjagan

vjagan Trusted.Member

certainly ne will win as the famous saying : Every Saint has got a Past; And every sinner will have a Future !

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    Dane likes this.
  16. pussycat

Well, if that wasn't a famous saying before, it is now!

Dane likes this.
  17. vjagan

vjagan Trusted.Member

That was told by Oscar Wilde...

18. pussycat

"future", not "feature".

but your version has merit :D:D

vjagan likes this.
  19. hrcom

hrcom Trusted Member

Trump probably won't win. People are very motivated to kick him out and while his base will not leave him, there will be enough sane people who will want to move on to someone who actually wants to govern and not simply enrich his or her pocketbook.

20. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

Popular opinion may SEEM like it is against Trump, but the high value voters will keep him in... Since the elimination of WB-8, the admission of the China accord imbalance, and the beginning of retraction of World Bank controlled affairs, things have been looking better overall. Unfortunately, most only listen to one source and never question the limits of knowledge on it... or what they DON'T tell you...

I highly recommend looking at other sources outside the CNN conglomerate (NBC, MSNBC, Headline News, NBC, etc) and Gannet network. You'll find a lot of what they are not saying...

Those who say things are worse TYPICALLY fall into one of two areas in my observations:
    • Getting stuff for free without time limits (Long term welfare)

or

• One of those who are unwilling to actually work for their paycheck (just show up and collect, but putting little effort to forward the progress of the company giving them the paycheck)
    I know of a family who has been on the welfare system the entire time I've known them. Nothing wrong with being on welfare. Everyone needs it now and then... but to give them benefits for an entire decade because the father has every excuse to not work is a bit beyond me. The people are good enough, but they would rather get the free stuff than work to make a better life for themselves and their children...

Then there are those like a young woman I've had to work with at a warehouse for a temp job. She spent more time sitting on the side of the forklift texting her sister than working. The situation for the employer is fairly complicated and she couldn't be replaced... of the 7 hours work work time, she spent about an hour and a half actually moving stuff and even then it was the lightest stuff. The attitude carries over to her care of the children. When offered a chance for free things to help her children for a little bit of effort, she did nothing and the offer for the children was rescinded to help others...

So back to the focus of this... Trump'll be fine. Those who say otherwise have something to lose, but are not likely to do anything about saving it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.