1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Could Trump win again?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Hatham, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texasj65

texasj65 Deviant Extraordinaire

Freedom of thought only applies to the left.

See post above for a perfect example.

2. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

Nothing quite as entertaining as a forum shit show over politics.

Over the last three years I've watched democrat politicians turn their backs on everything they used to stand for in spite of President Trump. I've never seen such spite and hatred towards one person. I think democrats have become blinded with rage.

I know a lot of folks in my own small circle of friendships who are turning their backs on the DNC because they feel like they are being ignored. The impeachment shit show was obviously partisan politics from the beginning. They didn't even impeach him for anything the sham house impeachment process investigated. The impeachment alone was enough to turn some of my staunch democrat friends. One decided to go all GOP after the Kavanaugh debacle.

I think the democrats deserve to lose. I hope they lose hard enough to help them realize they need to pull their head out of their ass.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    deeretrax, muttley, TopGun and 2 others like this.
  3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Its been going on for far longer than three years. Trump has actually started to undo the Democrats schemes, so they are dead set to bring him down, by any means necessary. They are accelerating their agenda to forestall any more interference by Trump. Lying, cheating, and outright criminal activity are excusable under their way of thinking.

deeretrax likes this.
  4. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

Democrats are crooked. They run states into the ground with corrupt politicians and now he is calling the crooks out on a federal level and they want him gone now

deeretrax likes this.
  5. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

All these federal dollars going to other countries and then coming back to their and their children’s pockets. If you don’t see the facts you’re not looking

deeretrax likes this.
  6. deeretrax

deeretrax Trusted.Member

Yes, they deserve to get spanked hard in November. The raw race for a power grab during the Kavanaugh hearings was on full display and it changed a lot of peoples minds. Afterwards, the talk of expanding the court to 15 Judges is just an example of moving the goal posts. Down inside they know they are losing it and that means their desperation can be dangerous. It's full on display at times. Hers is a prediction. I believe they will take another bite of the impeachment apple after he gets re-elected. I'm not blind to the evil schemes they can dream up.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    muttley likes this.
  7. texasj65

texasj65 Deviant Extraordinaire

That's a pretty safe bet. They will continue to block Trump at every opportunity

deeretrax likes this.
  8. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

Soo... Trump's been cleared of both accusations from the impeachment. 2/3s vote was needed and it was squashed about 2-3 minutes after voting started...

Can we stop spending MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars on this circus act and get back to moving the country's economy forward?

deeretrax likes this.
  9. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

Unfortunately Secretwishes the short answer is No
    The Democrats have a hard on against this guy and will continue these charades until he is gone.
    I wish they would have used the money on something worthwhile like homelessness or opioid abuse but that’s not happening
    Before it’s over there will be a lot exposed on just how corrupt Washington is

muttley and deeretrax like this.
  10. jillicious

You would have to ask the DNC and their minions to actually put America, and Americans, first.

SecretWishes and muttley like this.
  11. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

It was rather pointless when the jurors declared the verdict before the trial began.

SecretWishes likes this.
  12. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

It was rather pointless when they wanted him impeached before he was even sworn into office

SecretWishes, muttley and jillicious like this.
  13. jillicious

It was rather pointless when the impeachment preceedings did not have enough witnesses for and against the president, did not have any iota of due process, and completely ignored previous legal precedent. If they wanted a solid case against President Trump then they should have made one. Instead it was rushed for the sake of political expediency.

For those who are unfamiliar with impeachment precedings, the case is presented in the house. It is to be presented in full. It is to be fully demonstrated in the house of any laws which were broken. The Senate is the jury. The case is made clear before it gets to the senate. Democrats in the house did a shoddy job and expected the senate to clean up their mess.

Closed door meetings which bar the opposing party to participate do not meet the requirements of due process. No witnesses were allowed to testify in favor of President Trump. The democrats absolutely failed to present a case which showed laws were broken. All while ignoring public confessions from their own party of the same acts of which they were trying to impeach President Trump.

Then, after voting on weak articles of impeachment which cited no laws broken, they come to the senate. The people who stated that their case was made clear then got upset because there were not more witnesses. Bull fucking shit. (Out should I say Schiff?) If your case has been made you don't need more witnesses.

This was nothing more than partisan politics displayed on the public stage for the purpose of making President Trump look bad. It will have an opposite effect than intend because people see through the smoke and mirrors. President Trump might not be the best president of all time but he is the best we have right now, and the democrats have proven time and time again that they don't have the ability to govern and work with the opposing party. History has shown favor to those who work together and has punished those who stop listening to their constituents.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  14. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

I was no fan of them President Obama but I didn’t spend every waking moment wanting him impeached either. fast and furious was enough to have him impeached.
    sending 150Billion to Iran was enough to have him impeached.
    Losing 4 Americans because you did nothing was enough to impeach
    Selling 20% of the uranium was enough to impeach but needless to say he never was impeached

muttley and jillicious like this.
  15. pussycat

I couldn't agree with you more. Both parties have proven that bi-partisan politics doesn't work. You now have a dysfunctional government.
    So now what?
    The Democrats can't even nominate a viable candidate never mind elect one.
    The Republicans have anointed Trump as the Messia.
    Government by dictatorship is acceptable to you?

16. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

Again you are confusing Trump with Obama. He was the Messiah
    And yes I could vote for a democrat if the candidate had any sense.
    I’m a fan of Tulsi Gabbard but she isn’t polling high enough to be a viable candidate and I certainly could not vote for any of the other lunatics running

muttley likes this.
  17. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

Young people have been brainwashed into believing depend on government for everything. This is total bullshit. If you do not earn it you’ll never have it. I get my 53 yo ass up every day and bust it because I refuse to be broke or depend on anyone. I suggest everyone else do the same

SecretWishes and muttley like this.
  18. jillicious

I have yet to see any bill in congress that would allow President Trump to act as a dictator. The presence of such would be quite appalling. Not only that but most of his executive orders get challenged in the courts. The majority of which side with the president.

There is no indication whatsoever that President Trump is being allowed to be a dictator. The standard response is to look at the number of executive orders he has signed. The ironic part of that argument is that you must ignore the plethora of executive orders written by the previous president.

When I see dictatorship behavior then I'll update my opinion.

muttley, texasj65 and TopGun like this.
  19. pussycat

No, we haven't. Some are lazy buggers, but that's always been the case. Most of us have a decent education, reasonably good jobs and not only do we work hard, we're good at it. I know I am. I get my 37 yr old ass up every day too.
    You don't have a monopoly on work ethics any more than we do.
    But I do applaud your efforts, I'd hate to think of us having to support you. :D

However I do understand and agree with your point, which I think is to say that our (your country and mine) "nanny state" has crossed the to point of rediculousness. To me, those who need help should get it, those who can look after themselves should do just that.

TopGun likes this.
  20. pussycat

What we have is a difference in "perception". You don't see his highness behaving like a dictator. I do. There is a simple reason for this: He's your dictator, not mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.