1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

what is your political ideology every one of us has an ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by italianoraw, Aug 29, 2018.

?

what is your political ideology

1. liberal

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. secular

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. religious

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. democrat

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. italianoraw

italianoraw New Member

every one of us has a political ideology
    liberal
    secular
    religious
    democrat

share with us your ideology

2. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

A little right of conservative.

Which fact leads me to point out that the survey choices are not as inclusive as they might have been. :)

Familyluvr and jillicious like this.
  3. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Libertarian, primarily.

I stopped identifying as anything else, after a certain political party started acting like fascists, and actually started beating people for voting for a certain candidate, and similarly cry "racist" and/or "bigot" for the same reason. Frankly, the political system in the US is an embarrassment.

oldman681, Insp Gadget and Brutus58 like this.
  4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Didn't used to be this way. With power comes corruption. That's why we NEED term limits! And when your done, NEVER come back!!!!!! Get a REAL job like the rest of the tax payers! Before anyone runs for office, they need to at least pass a civil service exam. Plus some other means of being vetted for the office they are running for. Or do I sound like some kinda nut job.

My wife gave me a T-shirt that says "I would rather be a conservative nut job, than a liberal with no nuts and no job". If I were to wear it in public, I'm sure I would be attacked by fascist/Nazi ANTIFA thugs. It just occurred to me, ANTIFA always wear black and masks. JUST LIKE ISIS!!! Coincidence? Think about it.

5. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

I'm not as concerned with the person who is spending 4-8 years in the white house. I'm much more concerned with the people spending 30-40 years in the legislative branch.

6. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Those comments above - I'm across the border, but I get that.

Brutus58 likes this.
  7. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

That's odd. I'm mainly concerned with the person spending (hopefully less than) 4 yrs in the White House!

:mad::mad:

Insp Gadget likes this.
  8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Does that apply to former President Obama?

TriadSibling likes this.
  9. TriadSibling

The president only has power so long as congress and the senate allow. The president can issue whatever order they wish, but congress and the senate are under no obligation to fund the order and make it happen. This is both a good thing, and a bad thing. It's a good thing because that's part of the checks and balances system, but it's bad when those in congress and/or the senate do not have term limits, and only support those who align with their agenda - the checks and balance system has failed us in that regard.

Sadly, without term limits for every governmental position of influence, the same people are running the show for decades on end, and that's why nothing gets done.

oldman681, Neophyte and Brutus58 like this.
  10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

True, True, True, True!!!!!!!

oldman681 and TriadSibling like this.
  11. pussycat

No.

12. rheinlein

rheinlein Trusted Member

Liberal and secular. Especially the secular part.

pussycat likes this.
  13. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Why not? How is that lieing murderer above the law?

14. pussycat

I'm not an American. I couldn't care less what any American president does until it affects me.

Obama was a friend to my country. Trump is an enemy, plain and simple. The sooner he is disposed of, by whatever means, the better.

15. TriadSibling

Trump is a lot of things, but at least he isnt a pansy ass who does more to kiss other nations asses, than help the nation who elected him.
    Of course, because trump refuses to kiss other nations asses, now these nations want him gone because he refuses to bow down to foreign polital bullshit.
    He is sick of america giving and giving, at OUR expense, only to be crapped on in the long run. And people hate him because he wants to change that.

16. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Obama was an enemy to his own country

jillicious and Brutus58 like this.
  17. pussycat

I think you guys are totally missing the point. You can cheer for him, support him, vote for him, turn your country into a whatever, that's up to you. I'm not arguing or trying to dissuade you. I don't care.
    From my position, from my country's position, from the position of most, if not all, of the rest of the world, Trump is a very dangerous enemy. Yes, enemy. The USA is no longer considered either a friend or an ally. Your administration can no longer be trusted. Now, if that's what you wanted to accomplish, congratulations, you pulled it off.
    Maybe Trump will make life better for you (I doubt it), but at what expense? You won't have a friend left in the world.
    And I think that's a very sad state of affairs.

:(

18. TriadSibling

Compare that to bush, who enacted at least one spying program, which treats our allies as enemies, and you will see why america voted to kick out politicans like bush and obama, and refused more of the same from hillary, who violated federal law while in an office of great influence and import.
    Trump got voted in so that we can save the nation from the corrupted, morally bankrupt morons, who let every single nation walk all over us, just to make the rest of the world happy.
    If the rest of the world sees america as an enemy, then the rest of the world needs a reality check. Because we have gotten the short end of the stick for years, and it is no surprise why we are 16 trillion in debt when we have had to pick up the slack in deals that were meant to be fair and equal.

Brutus58, oldman681 and itshot like this.
  19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

We havn't had any TRUE friends for a long time. Like the old saying "a friend in need is a friend indeed". Those are the only kind of friends we have now. Kinda like my family, they only know I exist when they NEED something from me.

oldman681, TriadSibling and itshot like this.
  20. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Amen

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.