1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Kinkiest or nastiest things that turn you on ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by perv_son, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BetaVerse

BetaVerse The Wanderer

Oh I see, And I thought you were actually on real probation lol. Yeah become more involved on the site those limitations should disappear soon, been there done that.

curiousFred and PeterThePiper like this.
  2. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

New members can't upload a picture but can embed one.
    An embedded picture is hosted on another website, not on IB's server.
    The URL is the web address of the picture.
    In 15 days you will be able to directly upload a picture.

curiousFred and PeterThePiper like this.
  3. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Yes, they are very attractive young ladies PeterP. I'm sure that all here will agree once you have the required time up and are able to post away to your hearts content (and ours).

Cheers

amiraj, Brutus58 and PeterThePiper like this.
  4. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

Thank You.

5. PeterThePiper

Thank you for your words, But computer skills are not my strong point, & some of the terminology you use, is like an alien language to me. lol. So I will patiently await being able to post our family pics etc on here, but as you say, the photos of Jennifer, Natalie & Leanne, are widely available on the SF site. It is strange having to virtually start again after 3 yrs at SF, & having already achieved 113 points, & 10,000 likes etc, & it was not something I was planning on doing, but we will see how it goes, & 2 weeks is a long time, when you are eager. lol. I guess now its patience is a virtue, & convincing Jennifer its the right thing to do, because she really likes SF.

6. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Knowing Peter from the sf site, I will vouch that his pics and story will be well worth the wait. All 3of the ladies in his family are beautiful and a real turn on.

7. PeterThePiper

Awe, thank you for that, & I have always appreciated your words, & valued your comments, as has Jennifer. Last night Jennifer & Natalie were in a playful mood after bath night, so got some good photos to hopefully share in a couple of weeks.

jonnortles, lbaker, Jogev and 3 others like this.
  8. DancingDann93

DancingDann93 New Member

Having sex with my mother and aunt has always got me going; going down on them more specifically. The idea of a beautiful older woman teaching me how to pleasure is one of my buttons

9. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

To have a physical relationship with my mother. Not just sex, in fact not even mostly sex. I'd love to move in with her, cuddle with her, share her bed, be able to kiss her and hold her close. The sex would be a nice bonus.

10. Steve03

Steve03 Account Deleted

Love the thought of a romantic night with my sister filled with passionate lovemaking. Wanna take her to the cinema somewhere far away where people see us as a couple. We'd make out in our seats.
    I'm also turned on by the thought of her having a penis for some reason.

11. Sid809

Sid809 New Member

Family masterbation is what really gets me going. I would love to see a mother and son masterbating together. Particularly the mum telling the son that he is a good boy and has a beautiful cock. Brother and sister masterbation is also hot. I am not into any father/daughter stuff though. I am also really turned on by hairy women. The hairier the pussy the better. I would love to see a son cum all over his mother's hairy pussy.

12. PeterThePiper

My wife works at a Young Offenders Centre, and has been there for almost 12 years. As part of the security, ALL staff are subject to a Random Strip Search, & Jennifer has been picked 4 times. It doesn't really bother her, because she accepts its a necessary part of the job, but I have to admit, the thought of my wife undressing in front of someone other than me, does get my arousal senses going.

13. bobbyjones98

bobbyjones98 Trusted Member

My biggest fantasy is walking in on an older guy or group of older guys gangbanging my little sister. I would acted surprised but really have a raging hard on, and then I'd ask to join them.

14. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

I agree Peter my computer skills are also limited And I can also relate to how it feels strange to be starting again also with 113 points and over 23,ooo likes on SF . But that is the way it goes I guess and you have to start somewhere and I must say that I do feel more welcome here .

15. PeterThePiper

Sometimes a change does you good, & yes, I am happy here. Their loss at the end of the day.

curiousFred, Akbloke and Brutus58 like this.
  16. stepdad22

How true .

PeterThePiper likes this.
  17. jakethegrinder

jakethegrinder Trusted Member

What is SF site ??

18. stepdad22

Space fucker .

Domandj likes this.
  19. jai verma

jai verma Trusted Member

I am in to [edit] with my sis

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2018
  20. horny uncle jerking

horny uncle jerking Trusted.Member

For me it’s my niece, I want her to Dom me

HornyBoy87, Akbloke and Brutus58 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.