1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Kinkiest or nastiest things that turn you on ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by perv_son, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joyfulface

joyfulface Trusted.Member

Make love with my mother, fuck her cunt with my prick all night long

2. lustmanal

lustmanal Trusted Member

Guess for me anything legal but not scat stuff

3. Franky3243

Franky3243 Trusted Member

Fabulous, I would definitely like to be peering in on you guys!

BobnTina359 and curiousFred like this.
  4. cummunion

cummunion Account Deleted

Brutus58, this is my all-time fantasy as well. A full family fuck fest, unincumbered and free.

5. Panty_Fun

Panty_Fun Trusted Member

Would love to be used by a brother and sister while I'm wearing panties....just used like I'm their toy

NicholasY140, Ddbbk, JoshuaMN and 4 others like this.
  6. Twistedfun67

Twistedfun67 Trusted Member

Kinkiest would be to have entire family raised in incest. Sharing my wife with sons. Me and my boys fucking daughter. I would love to be a part of father son sex with a family or mom son

7. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

What about grandparents, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews? That's what I call family togetherness. Then to be able to do that in public view without repercussions!

Baddy145, Jogev, tibiszomszed and 2 others like this.
  8. Twistedfun67

Twistedfun67 Trusted Member

Absolutely

curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  9. EggHead

EggHead Trusted.Member

I'm a bit turned on by spanking (but I realise that's a somewhat forbidden topic - IIRC a bit of light spanking is OK though?). Only if a woman does it though, and only if it's done with the hand (so it's quite a specific kink). I also find face slapping a bit arousing (but again, only if a woman does it). But that's straying a little into the realms of BDSM (which I'm definitely not into, and which is verboten to talk about here anyway).

Other kinks: family nudity, lesbian incest (or any incest involving a mother/aunt/grandmother figure), impregnation, inbreeding, and frottage (the one thing I would be willing to do with another guy - I'm otherwise physically and emotionally attracted to women).

curiousFred likes this.
  10. GMason1313

GMason1313 Trusted.Member

I don't know how dirty or kinky this is but I always fantasized about Mom wearing stockings (either above the knee or just below the knee) all day so that the nylons really absorb Mom's foot odor. Then, when she gets home, she strips down to her panties and nylons and calls me into her bedroom. She then lets me look at her tits before inviting me to touch, rub, smell and taste to my heart's content her nylon-covered feet. Then she has me remove her panties that she watches me sniff and lick her dirty gusset as she plays with her hairy pussy. Finally, she invites me to fuck her while she rubs her nylon-clad feet all over me before putting both feet back in my face for me to smell and taste as I ejaculate deep inside her.

11. Bill smith

Bill smith Trusted Member

I want to start a family with mys sister

12. CristopherX

CristopherX Trusted Member

Fam orgies in the weekend

KUKI 27, HornyBoy87 and tibiszomszed like this.
  13. Thecasualguy

Thecasualguy New Member

I think like most people posting that one of the best things to see is an entire family having an orgy. I've had a granny kink for years so it would range from grannies to aunts and daughters etc. Just one huge family fuckfest

14. Julio Rivero

Julio Rivero Trusted Member

Love to have a 3 some with my sister and my wife.

15. reptail2099

reptail2099 Trusted Member

Mom seduces son and get pregnant

KUKI 27, HornyBoy87, NPaulL and 4 others like this.
  16. rookie1255

rookie1255 Trusted.Member

A father and daughter couple looking up news stories and taking down addresses where other incest couples have been busted. Then cross referencing those addresses to see if any of are listed on Airbnb. It's such a turn on knowing that as father and daughter fuck, it's not the first time the walls have seen a father orgasm inside his daughter. It's also hot knowing that the neighbors were all mortified when the news story came out, and couldn't believe that something like that could happen. How would they feel if they knew that as they watched evening Jeopardy, once again a girl next door was on all fours and taking her daddy's jizz inside her before going to sleep?

lbaker, KUKI 27, HornyBoy87 and 7 others like this.
  17. Justinsane1977

Justinsane1977 Trusted.Member

Definitely i would like to see that

curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  18. deathfacade

deathfacade Trusted Member

ive always been turned on by urinating inside a vagina, i no thats kinda gross an weird but hey to each their own right

19. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

I dont think its gross at all. It can be quite erotic. Of course, depictions of it in any form arent allowed here, so thats all i can say about it for my case.

Taboolover421, Brutus58 and amiraj like this.
  20. Seraglio

Seraglio New Member

I'm very much into oral. I'd love to see one female member of a family (daughter or mom) blow a very large number of males (sons, brothers, father, uncles,...) each and every day without failure. Of course, all cum would have to be swallowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.