1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Kinkiest or nastiest things that turn you on ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by perv_son, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoyBoy

RoyBoy Account Deleted

Having incest obviously is the main one. Would love to have sex with my sis and post us online with no one having a clue its us.
    Turned on imagining my sis with a dick and having sex with me.

perv_son likes this.
  2. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

So I am a very oral person I love giving it especially with my sister, over time I developed this strange urge to go back down on her after sex after I have came inside her. I was hesitant to go through with it because I was sure what her reaction would be, finally one night I just did it without a second thought and it was incredibly hot I loved tasting both of us. Turned out she was very turned on by it wanting me to kiss her after sometimes even periodically while doing it sharing the taste with her. I’m sure to most this probably sounds a little strange or even gross but I very much enjoy it. I have never told anyone else about this and it’s only something I have done with my sister.

3. Taboolover421

Taboolover421 Trusted Member

I really want to have a girl take the tip of my cock in her mouth and suckle on it nice and slow while swirling her tongue on the head and [edit] then blowing me until I cum

I want a girl to suck the tip of my cock [edit] and then I want her to deepthroat it hard till I blast a load down her young wet throat ... Mmmm

I also want to penetrate her cunt and fill it with [edit] cum and have her own daughter drink it like a delicious creampie .... Does this turn anyone on? Hmu MU you like how it sounds or if you have any experience in these acts male or female!!

Merged three consecutive posts into one and removed references to a subject not allowed on this forum - CM

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2018
    Jogev and perv_son like this.
  4. plainjoe

plainjoe Trusted Member

That sounds just sooo hot. I would love to be able to do this with my mother.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2018
  5. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Please pay attention to the forum rules.
    If disallowed subjects continue to be posted in this thread I will close it.

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. RoyBoy

RoyBoy Account Deleted

Also have a fantasy about my sis being unfaithful to her husband. So arousing. Just for fantasies sake though.

7. Soni

Soni New Member

Owesome dude

8. nevin1980

nevin1980 Trusted Member

wow that was stimulating to say the least

9. Incestfantasy

Incestfantasy New Member

My fantasy is really close to that one

Baddy145 and Brutus58 like this.
  10. MJoseph37

MJoseph37 Single Father of 2

When I was in high school I was dating a cheerleader. We would go to my house after school and I have sex. She loved anal and me cumming in her ass. After we would finish. She would leave my sister who would listen to us would come in and would suck my cock. She loved when I would tell her they I had my cock in my girlfriends ass...

11. StephenRoussel

StephenRoussel Trusted.Member

Anal with my sister, never managed that.....................still hoping

12. Adam Wolfsburg

Adam Wolfsburg New Member

When I was XX I was left in charge of my little brother and sister [Edit] while our parents were at work. I walked in on my sister sucking my brothers dick. Lets just say that I joined in. So fun, so sexy.

Forum Rules prohibit mentioning ages under 18 -TS

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2018
  13. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

I bet it was .

14. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

DAMN, Bravo!!!! I thought I had a fucking kinky mind, but you win!!!

Brutus58 likes this.
  15. In2cousins

In2cousins Trusted Member

An adorable teen sucking on a disgusting old man's dick

16. orian93

orian93 New Member

Aside from incest, subordinate-boss kind of relationship

perv_son likes this.
  17. albonaman

albonaman Trusted.Member

...mostly mother-son relations...and other old women-young man stuff....

18. vjagan

vjagan Trusted.Member

....all points to same age old son/mom stories only....

albonaman likes this.
  19. keller

keller Lucky son

My fantasy is traveling with my mom to a foreign country - sharing a hotel room, taking in sights and having lots of sex in-between. Hoping to pass off as a non-related cub/cougar couple. Also on the same trip find a guy (or two) and give my mother dick in all her holes. She told me she's tried DP once when she was much younger and LOVED it. Would love to surprise her.

20. MommasBoy

MommasBoy Mom/Son. An unbreakable bond.

A sexual releationship with my mom. I want to marry her and start a family.

KUKI 27, HornyBoy87 and Brutus58 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.