1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

A Joke For Today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamie jackson, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

So a Roman Centurion walks into a Bar and announces, " I'd like a Martinus, please ! "

The bar-keeper questions, " I think you mean a Martini, don't you ? "

" Listen pal, " continues the Centurion, " if I had wanted a double, I'd have asked for it ! "

2. rocksam

rocksam Trusted Member

A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS.

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS AND LOVE KIDS.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS, LOVE KIDS, AND ARE EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS, LOVE KIDS, ARE DROP-DEAD GOOD LOOKING AND HELP WITH HOUSEWORK.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS, LOVE KIDS, ARE DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS, HELP WITH HOUSEWORK, AND HAVE A STRONG ROMANTIC STREAK.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - YOU ARE VISITOR 31,456,012 TO THIS FLOOR. THERE ARE NO MEN ON THIS FLOOR. THIS FLOOR EXISTS SOLELY AS PROOF THAT WOMEN ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE.

Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.

THE FIRST FLOOR HAS WIVES THAT LOVE SEX.

THE SECOND FLOOR HAS WIVES THAT LOVE SEX, HAVE MONEY, AND LIKE BEER.

THE THIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH AND SIXTH FLOORS HAVE NEVER BEEN VISITED.

amiraj, curiousFred, slisse and 2 others like this.
  3. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

A teacher asks her class, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Little Johnny says "I wanna be a billionaire, going to the most expensive clubs, take the best bitch with me, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Hawaii, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel through Europe, an Infinite Visa Card and to make love to her three times a day". The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with the bad behavior of the child, decides not to give importance to what he said and then continues the lesson. "And you, Susie? " the teacher asks. Susie says "I wanna be Johnny's bitch."

4. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question, "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?" "None," replied Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away." "Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking." Little Johnny says, "I have a question for you. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married?" "Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone." "No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking."

5. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Little Johnny comes home from sunday school with a black eye. His father sees it and says, "Johnny, how many times do I have to tell you not to fight with the other boys?" "But Dad, it wasn't my fault. We were all in church saying our prayers. We all stood up and my teacher in front of me had her dress in the crack of her butt. I reached over and pulled it out. That's when she hit me!" "Johnny," the father said. "You don't do those kind of things to women." Sure enough, the very next sunday Johnny came home with the other eye black and blue. Johnny's father said, "Johnny, I thought we had a talk!" "But Dad," Johnny said, "It wasn't my fault. There we were in church saying our prayers. We all stood up and my teacher in front of us had her dress in the crack of her butt. Then Louie who was sitting next to me saw it and he reached over and pulled it out. Now I know she doesn't like this, so I pushed it back in!"

6. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Little April was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?" When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep. A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. "JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!" The Teacher fainted.

7. TabbyTomcat

TabbyTomcat Trusted Member

Little Johnny's neighbour brings Johnny home and wants to talk to his father.
    – I don't like the way you are raising your child! I caught him playing doctor with my daughter!
    – For pity's sake, what's wrong with that? A little sexual curiosity at this age is perfectly natural...
    – Sexual curiosity, my ass! I wouldn't have minded if he fucked her, but he did an appendectomy on her!

amiraj, leon Phillips, Amanda and 4 others like this.
  8. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

“Officer, this is how the fight started...”

“I rear-ended the car in front of me. I admit that… it was my fault.”

“So, we both pull over to the side of the road, and slowly the driver of the car I hit gets out of his car... and you know how you just-get-sooo-stressed... and life... sometimes life seems like... suddenly funny?”

“Well, the driver of the car I hit is a dwarf!”

“As I get out of my car, he is frowning and scowling and he storms over to me.”

“Right up close at me he looks up in my face and says, “I am not happy!” and I do not know what possessed me, Officer, but I look down at him and I said, “Well, if you are not Happy, which one are you?”

...and that is when the fight started...

9. Insp Gadget

.. zzTineye.jpg

Two cows are grazing in a field, when one cow says to the other, " You ever worry about that mad cow disease ? "

The other cow replies, " Why should I care ? I'm a helicopter ! "

Copter Cow.jpg

10. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Little Johnny attended a horse auction with his father. He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs and rump, and chest. After a few minutes, Johnny asked, "Dad, why are you doing that?" His father replied, "Because when I'm buying horses, I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy. Johnny, looking worried, said, "Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom."

11. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!" After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?" "No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"

12. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

A bus full of Nuns falls of a cliff and they all die. They arrive at the gates of heaven and meet St. Peter. St. Peter says to them "Sisters, welcome to Heaven. In a moment I will let you all though the pearly gates, but before I may do that, I must ask each of you a single question. Please form a single-file line." And they do so. St. Peter turns to the first Nun in the line and asks her "Sister, have you ever touched a penis?" The Sister Responds "Well... there was this one time... that I kinda sorta... touched one with the tip of my pinky finger..." St. Peter says "Alright Sister, now dip the tip of your pinky finger in the Holy Water, and you may be admitted." and she did so. St. Peter now turns to the second nun and says "Sister, have you ever touched a penis?" "Well.... There was this one time... that I held one for a moment..." "Alright Sister, now just wash your hands in the Holy Water, and you may be admitted" and she does so. Now at this, there is a noise, a jostling in the line. It seems that one nun is trying to cut in front of another! St. Peter sees this and asks the Nun "Sister Susan, what is this? There is no rush!" Sister Susan responds "Well if I'm going to have to gargle this stuff, I'd rather do it before Sister Mary sticks her ass in it!"

13. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Based on statistics, the most used s*xual position among married couples is doggy style... The husband sits and begs, while the wife rolls over and plays dead.

14. Insp Gadget

Caarnival Ride.jpg
    Monroe and his wife Martha went to the State Fair every year.

Every year Monroe would say, "Martha, I'd like to ride in that airplane." And every year Martha would say, "I know, Monroe, but that airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars."

This one year Monroe and Martha went to the fair and Monroe said, "Martha, I'm 71 years old. If I don't ride that airplane this year I may never get another chance." Martha replied, "Monroe, that airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars."

The pilot overheard them and said, "Folks, I'll make you a deal. I'll take you both up for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say one word, I won't charge you, but if you say one word it's ten dollars." Monroe and Martha agreed and up they go.

The pilot does all kinds of twists and turns, rolls and dives, but not a word is heard. He does all his tricks over again, but still not a word. They land and the pilot turns to Monroe, "By golly, I did everything I could think of to get you to yell out, but you didn't." Monroe replied, "Well, I was gonna say something when Martha fell out, but ten dollars is ten dollars."

15. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

A Lord got married. After the ceremony unmarried friends went to a brothel. Unexpectedly they met the Lord there.
    - Lord, what are you doing here now that you are married and have a beautiful young wife?
    - Well, she was so tired that fell asleep at once. I thought it is not worth to wake her up for just a few of pounds.

curiousFred and Zarp like this.
  16. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Sex without condoms is magical... A baby appears and father disappears.

17. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

What's the difference between a hooker and a drug dealer?

A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.

amiraj, curiousFred and Zarp like this.
  18. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

A mother is in the kitchen one day, preparing dinner for the family.

Her young daughter walks in and asks her, "Mommy, where do babies come from?"

The mother thinks for a while before deciding she ought to be honest with her daughter. She says, "Well honey, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug, and then they have sex."

The daughter looks confused so the mother says, "That means that Daddy puts his penis in Mommy's vagina. That's how you get a baby."

The daughter thinks for a moment and then seems to understand. Then she says, "Oh, I see. But the other night when I came into your room you had Daddy's penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?"

The mother replies, "Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry."

19. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

What's the difference between the G-spot and a golf ball?

A guy will search for a golf ball.

20. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

What's the difference between your job and a dead hooker?

Your job still sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.