1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Spying on Family

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarrod, May 21, 2022.

1. Iwantherbad

Iwantherbad Account Deleted

Spied my sis a lot also with videos

Chewy1414 and Xr4ti like this.
  2. Ssjb

Ssjb Account Deleted

yes lol, a lot. Jerked off doing it too. Used to get such a trill out of it. I miss it actually

3. Ssjb

Ssjb Account Deleted

Then try lol

4. Ssjb

Ssjb Account Deleted

Can I pm you about it? Loved to spy on my mom and Aunt

5. Juerse

Juerse Trusted Member

One time I was at my aunt's house and she came down the stairs in a thong. I hid and watched her. Was awesome.

Chewy1414 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Ssjb

Ssjb Account Deleted

Nice, you jerk off?

7. Juerse

Juerse Trusted Member

I jerk off but didnt cum :(

Ssjb likes this.
  8. Ssjb

Ssjb Account Deleted

Still fun though

Juerse likes this.
  9. Chucky90

Chucky90 Trusted Member

Aunt on the floor while I slept next to her

10. snoo_456

snoo_456 Trusted Member

I tried with my cousin sister changing and could get some video. Then it was not much interesting content.

rob554 likes this.
  11. PlaymanX

PlaymanX Trusted.Member

Truly a nice MILF move! :p

12. MosheCwb

MosheCwb Trusted Member

I spy my mom everyday

Chewy1414 and Hermano33 like this.
  13. Gorgonzolo

Gorgonzolo Trusted Member

I have seen my sister-in-law nude and fucking on a hidden cam and her daughter, my niece, nude as well. I also saw stuff on their computers which confirmed the mum had an affair a few years back and my niece is very active sexually and has a wide range of tastes, some of them surprising.

All started from my desperate need to see my best female friend, with whom I've been in love for many years, nude.

Chewy1414 and Mom_of_6 like this.
  14. nsun

nsun Account Deleted

Sister and mother.

Goodtaco likes this.
  15. itspancake

itspancake Trusted Member

yes my sister has the most beautiful boobs

Hermano33 and ramy like this.
  16. SD78

SD78 Trusted Member

Spied in my younger years

17. name13

name13 Trusted Member

Once in the age when hormones overcome brains I tried to spy on my aunt. Saw her for like half a second when she was drying herself with a towel.

Since I was used to see my mom all the time I never felt like spying on her, although many many times I was searching through her stuff for sth spicy. And I even eventually found her little helper... that made me loose my mind for a moment really.

9angelicfem9 likes this.
  18. EnlightenedNudist

EnlightenedNudist Trusted Wizard

Spied on my older sister daily growing up. Saw her naked, masturbating and fucking! She had amazing tits, a nice round ass and tasty looking pussy lips. I also saw a lot of her friends and a female cousin naked as well.

Hermano33 and Xr4ti like this.
  19. Mousey

Mousey Trusted Member

I spied a bunch of time but filming was always a big no for me. I don't feel it would be right to reccord anyone without their consent.

I spied on my brothers growing up, mostly out of curiosity. While they were showering and I had a peak at them fucking here and there.

20. Danny6675

Danny6675 Trusted.Member

Wow, so I'm deffo big on voyeurism; my mum is really casual with nudity in the sense that she will walk around naked between having a shower and getting dressed but she isnt a full on nudist. She also doesnt have many barriers including incisting on using the toilet whilst im in the shower; or not letting me know if shes in a room naked - so when I started getting hot for my mum I used this totally to my advantage. I perv on my mum so much its unreal. In terms of filming; me and my cousin went out for a while and made a few home vids; on a few occasions I did hidden cam stuff which she loves when she found out. I also have a couple of cousins on only fans who dont realise I''m one of their biggest subs/viewers. Although I think one might suspect but that just makes it hotter! :)