1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Spying on Family

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarrod, May 21, 2022.

1. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I think spying is showing a lack of respect, it is creepy and done without the consent of the other

pussycat likes this.
  2. scorpion

scorpion Trusted Member

Yes aunt

3. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

It is a natural urge to want to see family members but most have to keep these urges private
    I always made sure the door was slightly left open when changing this would make it possible for my son to watch and get used to seeing a woman in her natural state this also made me feel like an attractive still sexy woman
    I always knew they had watched as they usually then used my panties to masturbate with

4. Lust_4_Mom

Lust_4_Mom Account Deleted

Just curious, do you go topless in front of your Sons? My Mom and Sisters never did, but i would see them in bra and panties...which provided fuel for my very active imagination!!

5. CunnyHunny

CunnyHunny Account Deleted

Regularly used to spy on my sister bathing but I haven't had the chance for a long time. There was a period where the bathroom was being refurbished and there were a few small gaps in the wall, big enough to peek through.

I have also set up hidden cameras in the past to spy on her. Seen her ass and pussy briefly but nothing that good.

Valjevac likes this.
  6. fluffy881

fluffy881 Trusted Member

Love spying on my mom and cousins. Also love exploring their bra and panties drawers as well.

7. william6565

william6565 Trusted Member

so close man lol

8. Kyle demm

Kyle demm Trusted Member

Sister in the shower

Xr4ti likes this.
  9. CunnyHunny

CunnyHunny Account Deleted

I have done both of these to my sister. It's definitely creepy, but my view is if they don't know about it, then there's no harm done.

orly6666, billt33 and rob554 like this.
  10. ForbiddenUrges

ForbiddenUrges Account Deleted

I always tended to feel excited and flattered letting the bathroom door opened but in case my son wanted to spy on me.

I don’t know wether he ever did but I know that humans tend to be curious. Therefore I want to fulfill his curious urge.

11. MSF2023##

MSF2023## Account Deleted

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i like !!

12. MSF2023##

MSF2023## Account Deleted

[​IMG]You never know maybe he did see you gorgeous and couldn't get the image of fucking you out of his head and had to relieve himself

13. ForbiddenUrges

ForbiddenUrges Account Deleted

Hmmm such a tease…

MSF2023## and krcha like this.
  14. xava

xava Trusted Member

I believe we've all been curious

Mom_of_6 likes this.
  15. popolacru

popolacru Trusted Member

I spied on my sister for a long time, before I realized it was wrong. It all worked out in the end and we started developing feelings for each other. Funny thing is she told me she used to spy on me too haha. She's so perfect.

16. dexon120

dexon120 New Member

Yes. Mutual spying that spur in sex.

17. Im Someguy

Im Someguy Trusted Member

When I was younger I used to spy on my sister

Xr4ti likes this.
  18. coolbudy

coolbudy New Member

hlw

19. PTB3389Z

PTB3389Z Trusted Member

my sister was a Regular target

20. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

I suppose it woud seem the natural target as I have no daughters I made sure my sons knew what to expect when they saw a female the door sightly open as I changed or masturbated worked a treat

Akbloke and billt33 like this.