1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Spying on Family

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarrod, May 21, 2022.

1. Lolxd

Lolxd Trusted Member

My cousin long time ago

2. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

I think if we are honest every member of a family will have spied on another member male or female just a natural curiosity if nothing else, after speaking to others it seems the most likely thing I have found:rolleyes::rolleyes:;) be happy about it it is now out in the open

Ssjb, Xr4ti and Akbloke like this.
  3. devilshoulder69

devilshoulder69 Account Deleted

I did. I spied on mom, sister and grandma

Ssjb likes this.
  4. Pat Hotter

And I will bet at least a couple of them spied on on you:):)

5. devilshoulder69

devilshoulder69 Account Deleted

I'm certain my sis looked at my bulge ;)

Xr4ti likes this.
  6. Spooky1177

Spooky1177 Trusted Member

I have with my sister, I remember we had to share a bathroom at a Airbnb and I left my phone "charging" in the bathroom. It actually worked really well cause my phone was not in a obvious spot. I watch this video almost daily.

IdontneedaName and Xr4ti like this.
  7. IdontneedaName

IdontneedaName Account Deleted

I’d love to see that video!

8. scatgold2626

scatgold2626 Trusted Member

same

9. Taliturn

Taliturn Trusted Member

I've spies on my sister a couple of times, honestly what's probably caused me to develope a a public play kink as I've wanted to do things in the open with her. Maybe my future partner will roleplay with me haha

Xr4ti likes this.
  10. System.input

System.input Trusted Member

Used to spy on my mom all the time. I think she knew though... She always angled herself towards where I was peeking

11. LANIUS

LANIUS Trusted Member

Never, but I'd like try.;)

Ssjb likes this.
  12. PrvOnFamily

PrvOnFamily Trusted Member

Would love to chat with anyone who used to do a bit of spying ;)

13. Pat Hotter

I was only ever spied on by my sons when I was in control they may have thought they were spying through the slightly open door but it was only to find if they had any interest> I do enjoy a flash in public every now and then just to see if I am still desirable but that is purely for my benefit and is not intruding on my unwanted attention I am not sure secret videos of myself is right I personally object at that and would feel invaded against my wishes

Sterling447 likes this.
  14. Spooky1177

Spooky1177 Trusted Member

I can't wait to share her with everyone soon! She is really pretty and I have lots of pictures and other stuff. Hopefully I can make another move here soon and I'll be glad to share with this website.

15. threebonksoffive

threebonksoffive Trusted.Member

i am also very curios about the video im glad for they two of you also !

16. Momdesires

Momdesires Account Deleted

Some years ago I’ve found some pics of me sun tanning on my sons phone when he was grounded and we took it away from him.
    I didn’t delete them and did not tell him or his dad about it. In hindsight it might have been wrong but it felt so nice that he obviously had a thing for me.

I even got a little bit naughty the next summer and often told him when I went sun tanning in our garden and took my breasts out of my bikini top for a minute to rub them into sunlotion. I don’t know wether he ever saw me do so but I secretly hope it hehe

17. Dutch__Dick

Dutch__Dick Trusted Member

I spied on my sister in the shower.

Chewy1414, Xr4ti and (deleted member) like this.
  18. Cindy lawson

Cindy lawson Trusted.Member

I love going to friends houses and peek at their dads in the shower. Sometimes I get caught

19. vizes

vizes Trusted Member

Igen,after my mother

20. Mattyb

Mattyb Trusted Member

When they were married i used to watch my stepfather get naked to shower through a hole between my bedroom closet and the bathroom. He was a real pos but had an impressive dick.