1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Question on landing strip with micro bikini

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mom_of_6, Sep 20, 2022.

?

Appropriate around male friends and family?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    58.5%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  3. Depends (please elaborate)

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ald76

ald76 Trusted Member

While I feel it is appropriate I think such a suit is really very suggestive of a desire to have sex. Which is fine of course! Personally I would say go naked at this point...there is little to hide anyway!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I am going to add a second post of opinion since the pic has been added.

If a girl feels comfortable enough to wear a Micro in whatever setting, a little bit of hair showing should not be a concern at all.

I mean, a Micro really does show "what you have" anyway, so why not show "what you have" anyway.

Athenea and orly6666 like this.
  3. Mom_of_6

Mom_of_6 Straight Married Woman

Well the pic was there to begin with....but...i guess the other side of that coin is that a micro bikini does cover all of the "lady bits" .... so while you can almost see "everything" ... you can't actually see anything, as they cover areolas and labia...and are also legal in most places where naked or topless is not.

Surfination, orly6666 and Dane like this.
  4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

True, point was that if a girl feels comfortable in a Micro, she should feel comfortable showing a touch of trimmed hair.

5. Mom_of_6

And that is the very debate between my daughter and me. LOL

6. Mom_of_6

Thank you for your opinion. It does show the typical male mindset of "she's asking for it"...maybe she is, maybe she isn't....but the point is....YOU can't possibly know that her reason for anything she chooses to wear is a "desire to have sex".

Surfination and Dane like this.
  7. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I never understood the "she's asking for it" mindset.
    To me, if a girl wished to show off some skin because it either looks good or it makes her feel good to show it, there
    is nothing saying "I am here asking for sex".

Too many guys look at eye candy as an excuse for the men who do unwanted things to women.

Athenea, Surfination and Mom_of_6 like this.
  8. Mom_of_6

Thank you. I wasn't going to go down that path. But it gave me an unwanted memory of victim blaming rape victims because of what they were wearing prior to being raped.

Surfination, Dane and orly6666 like this.
  9. orly6666

orly6666 Trusted.Member

My opinion is that if it is acceptable to wear such a micro bikini around all the people attending the pool party, then the landing strip is ok as well.

Surfination and Dane like this.
  10. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

I still don't exactly understand the situation. I have no doubt that a woman can have the freedom to wear that bikini to a barbecue with family, friends or strangers, what I don't understand is the reason for wearing that bikini, I don't understand why a woman at a barbecue would rather be remembered for her hair than for her intelligence with a good chat. I have excellent friends, of many years, who gave up many dinners and parties to help me with my sister and I would never dress like that and with someone with much less confidence and friendship, either.

11. Mom_of_6

Good Grief.

I give up.....

12. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

Don't give up, I withdraw and no longer participate in this dialogue. The problem is me for not understanding the subject. Forgive me for having participated. Good luck.

Star_of_sea and Odette like this.
  13. ald76

ald76 Trusted Member

I'd agree with you...in the end to really answer your question requires more understanding of the situation and relationships involved. So I'll stand corrected.

Mom_of_6 likes this.
  14. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

"Too many guys look at eye candy as an excuse for the men who do unwanted things to women." Whoa! I feel you are being grossly unfair to ald76. Yes, I concur many people confuse female self-expression (in the form of attire) with sexual desire. However, to suggest those who do so, are rationalising or excusing sexual violence towards women, is a bridge too far. Besides, it is not only men who, are critical of a victim of sexual assault.. based on how she was dressed.

Something else, I should like to address; "To me, if a girl wished to show off some skin because it either looks good or it makes her feel good to show it, there is nothing saying "I am here asking for sex.". This is so. However (for my part), even if a provocatively dressed woman, IS (obviously) looking to make a sexual connection, this is not an invitation to be brutally violated! To put this in blunt 'male speak', a woman on the prowl, is not looking to be raped.

15. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Sorry Gelder, it is not "a bridge too far" as men who have been charged with rape have said, "by her dress, she was asking for it".

Yes they do use how a girl dresses to justify their henious crimes of rape.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2022
    Star_of_sea, Athenea and Mom_of_6 like this.
  16. Mom_of_6

She's never "asking for it"..... unless she actually asks for it!

And even IF she can assume that whatever she chose to wear may likely draw some extra male attention....that does not mean that her personal reasons for choosing that attire include male advances as the primary reason she chose her outfit.

It's not her obligation to explain to anyone why she's wearing whatever she's wearing. And it's obsurd to assume that clothing equals a "desire to have sex".

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
  17. Gelder

Seems, you have missed the point of my commentary. Once again, you stated "Too many guys look at eye candy as an excuse for the men who do unwanted things to women.". To me, you are suggesting (or at least, strongly implying) ald76 is, one of those lads who, is making "eye candy as an excuse for the men who do unwanted things to women.". I am not stating that, you are insinuating he is one of those individuals who, touches women without permission. Rather, you are indicating (intentionally or otherwise) he is one of those people who, condones the argument the way a girl is dressed, is to blame for her being touched without her consent. Reread your statement. If you disagree, it could be construed this way, I apologise. English is not my mother tongue.

I standby my statement "Yes, I concur many people confuse female self-cxpression (in the form of attire) with sexual desire.". However, this does NOT (automatically) make said person a rapist! Many men will see a provocatively dressed woman and think "Oh yeah!". Then, approach and make their 'pitch', (proper 'Americanism', yes?). If (usually when, lol), the lady declines, they move on. Unfortunately, some men do not.

"Yes they do use how a girl dresses to justify their heinous crimes of rape." DO NOT EVER DARE, to explain that to me!!!:mad: Believe me, I 'know'.

orly6666 likes this.
  18. Mom_of_6

@Gelder the thing is...you can argue over @Dane 's choice of wording....

But the fact is @ald76 did say that he stood "corrected" for assuming a "very suggestive of a desire to have sex" simply by wearing a micro bikini bottom.

It's just NOT.

19. Gelder

Fair enough.:) However, it was more the notion that, Dane seemed to be 'doubling down', on his broad generalization. Yes, many lads look at a woman dressed sexily and think (at least, in their minds), she wants sex. This does not mean, they are ready to commit a brutal vicious sexual assault. Why is this so difficult, for people to accept? Yes, I am VERY aware (painfully so) that, there are men who, use how a woman is dressed to justify felony sexual assault.

"It's just NOT." I do not believe, I ever said otherwise.

20. Magnum

Magnum Trusted Member

My daughter and step daughter love to wear their micro bikinis when I go with them. They sometimes have a landing strip or not. They love to tease me and whoever looks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.