1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Question on landing strip with micro bikini

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mom_of_6, Sep 20, 2022.

?

Appropriate around male friends and family?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    58.5%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  3. Depends (please elaborate)

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

I am sexual with my sister and neither she nor I wear those bikinis. If you are sexual and sentimental with a person you can show it at home. I am sexual with my sister and if we go to a barbecue I don't show everyone my naked body and public hair just so my sister understands that I am sexual with her. As Estrella de Mar has said in other threads, when you are with people, a look at your partner is the most sexual thing there is, because only two people know how to read it, the one from whom the look comes and the one who receives the look.

Odette and Star_of_sea like this.
  2. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

I always thought that it was wrong for me to be seen naked by my sons until I was sure that was what they wanted when I knew they were stroking and looking at me as a woman not a mom then was the time to drop all the pretense and just let our desires be seen and wear whatever I knew would give them erections that would fill me with joy to see the effect I had on them.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2022
    Loveyoummm and orly6666 like this.
  3. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

I prefer to let my hair sprout out of all sides and top

Stevieishard, orly6666 and Dane like this.
  4. Mom_of_6

Mom_of_6 Straight Married Woman

That's fine and I respect your opinion. Still not what the question was about. At all. But thank you.

5. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

Of course some people wear those bikinis and that is respectable. But if the question is my opinion about showing pubic hair in a bikini like the one in the picture with a group of trusted people, friends and family, but not the confidence to have sex with those people, of course, my answer remains the same.

I would never use it in front of a person I have sex with and no one I don't have sex with.

Odette and Star_of_sea like this.
  6. Just4fun21!

Just4fun21! Account Deleted

I keep mine shaved, but I think each woman should decide for themselves:) I just don't like it on me, but some women are beautiful with a little or a lot

Surfination, Loveyoummm and Mom_of_6 like this.
  7. Mom_of_6

Hon, you don't need to keep reiterating that you don't like micro bikinis and would never wear one. I got it. 3 times is plenty.

For those that do wear one in certain situations...there's much less coverage than a typical fulll coverage bikini bottom...therefore exposing more skin....meaning even a very very small amount of groomed hair down there....may still show.

You would never find yourself in that situation...for the 3rd time.... I got it. Thank you.

orly6666 and Surfination like this.
  8. Bowski43

Bowski43 Trusted.Member

I think that it's sexy as hell as I've just come back to UK from Cyprus saw plenty on the beach and some had these skimpiest bottoms showed alot camel toe hair and ass loved all of them

orly6666 likes this.
  9. hornyPOS8734

hornyPOS8734 Trusted Member

I don't know this is a tough one. Honestly in my family nudity is not sexualized and swimming nude is normal. On the other hand micro bikinis I feel put out a sexy vibe and to add a visible landing strip doubles the sexiness. I think in mixed company I.e. friends or people who are not involved with your family incestuously that this would be inappropriate. I'm open to any counter arguments I'm not firm on this opinion.

Surfination likes this.
  10. Mom_of_6

Thank you. Of course you're entitled to that viewpoint. No need for debate.

Just curious. Do you consider the look pictured to be tacky?

Ausstde and hornyPOS8734 like this.
  11. hornyPOS8734

hornyPOS8734 Trusted Member

I like it. Not tacky imo. I'm open to new points of views so I'm always listening, learning, and growing. ❤

Surfination likes this.
  12. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

I voted no.
    The clothing choice is the constant as you said, but the hair I believe should remain behind the fabric in the scenario you have selected.
    Reason: too distracting/sexy/cheap.

in other settings, it may be fitting.

13. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

In my opinion the image is not absurd, it is grotesque. Maybe it's just a conviction imposed by society, but I understand it as a way of being a woman. I would not show my hair in that area, just as I find it very unaesthetic and horrifying to have hair in my armpits or on my legs, as opposed to men who are proud of their hair. Personally, I shave that area completely, because I find that hair primitive.

A woman wearing such a bikini at a barbecue, showing her intimate hair, with family and friends with whom she has no sexual contact whatsoever, or even if she has an established sexual relationship over time, is simply provocative.

Moreover, at a barbecue people get together not only to eat, but also to talk, to talk about different topics. Personally, I would prefer that after the barbecue people remember me for my ideas and my dialogue, not for showing my hair or my tits, even if nobody remembers me for my tits, they are small. :):):):):) Women are much more than a micro bikini or how we handle the depilation of that intimate area.

The reason for not having marks on the skin from the sun is not consistent either, because nowadays there are swimming costumes and bikinis that allow the sun's rays to pass through and, in this way, ensure that these marks do not appear. The fabric is called Transol and has small perforations where the sun's rays penetrate, thus preventing us girls from looking like zebras. The only precaution is to use sunscreen all over the body, no exceptions.

I think that as always we are at the same point, that being a woman and free is confused with going without clothes in the street and the less clothes the better, showing the whole body. Women's liberation is not about wearing less clothes, but about not being discriminated against for being women. For me it is one more example of the damage done to all women by the false "women's sexual revolution", an invention of men to make it easier for women to fuck and show our most intimate intimacy to the first person who passes by on the street.

If one day I had a fit of madness and bought a bikini like that, mom wouldn't let me out of the house and she would be disappointed to know that what she has taught me about being a woman has been for nothing.

It is not my intention, at any time, to upset anyone with my words. It is just my opinion, nothing more. I think my opinion in this thread can be described as overly passionate, but never disrespectful. If I have upset any member, I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, apologise.

Odette, Athenea and Intoincest like this.
  14. Jay78

Jay78 Big Daddy

I guess of you want to rock that micro you go right ahead and do whatever it is you feel comfortable with. All the more positive power to you. Personally there is nothing more sexier than a women who feels comfortable in their body, so if you feel confident in a micro bikini then it doesn’t matter to me of you have a landing strip, are el natural, or bald eagle… your confidence will always come out trumps for me :)

orly6666 likes this.
  15. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Poll does not detail landing strip hair being long enough to be visible above the top of the micro bikini.
    It is an assumption that everyone would visualize that.

But on an answer, to me, any visible hair is "ok" since it is the natural condition of the body.
    So a little strip showing above the top just reveals how she is trimmed, nothing more.

I am ok with no trimming at all with a bikini. I know most don't like that, but I have no problem with fur.

16. Mom_of_6

Excellent point about the poll @Dane

I didn't even notice that. If someone isn't reading the full context and explanation, they could assume the poll is about the suit itself. Thanks

Surfination likes this.
  17. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

I also vote no, never, never. I don't have hair either, but I can't find a single reason that makes sense for such a ridiculous spectacle.

18. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

I 'think' I grasp what your intent was. Basically, an informal gathering of close platonic friends. Such as, long-term neighbours and or confidants with whom, one has established intimacy. In that context, I am compelled to agree with Athenea, I find the display of 'beaver' fur (no matter the amount) a tad tacky. Also (given how males are aroused), I find this kind of display something of a 'tease'. I despise these kinds of behaviours in women. To me, it is mean spirited. That is, to get a lad 'worked up', but have no intention of providing 'release'. If I am behaving in such a lascivious manner, believe me, the lad is going to get 'lucky'... in one way or another.;)<blushing>

19. Octaaza

Octaaza Trusted Member

Sorry - I didn’t phrase my reply well … the swimwear is fine - small but fine. It’s the visible hair that would cause me to stare as it’s something I wouldn’t expect to see. Something that should be private/intimate but is on display. I guess when i said “wore that around me” i was referring to the look, not the bikini.

Mom_of_6 likes this.
  20. Lurkin76

Lurkin76 Trusted Member

I honestly gotta say that if your wearing a micro kini around other people that i really doubt your worried about them seeing things like your puic hair.

orly6666 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.