1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Question on landing strip with micro bikini

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mom_of_6, Sep 20, 2022.

?

Appropriate around male friends and family?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    58.5%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  3. Depends (please elaborate)

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mom_of_6

Mom_of_6 Straight Married Woman

Screenshot_20220920_183714.jpg Question (mainly for the Men but...) anyone can answer. Nothing really to do with incest...just generally around male friends and family.

My daughter and I have an ongoing debate about this. One of us thinks it's perfectly fine. The other thinks it's tacky at best and disrespectful to Males at worst.

Is it appropriate or not when wearing a micro bikini bottom to have a small visible amount of pubic hair like a line or patch (not a bush) above the top seam of the bikini bottoms?

Example Setting: a backyard barbecue/pool party with friends that you know well and their families.

EDIT: For the sake of this poll only... we are making the assumption that you are already OK with micro bikinis around male family and close friends...the QUESTION is only whether or not the clit patch or landing strip is appropriate while wearing one.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
    Frank65, HeAndShe, insc111 and 4 others like this.
  2. BhmFlorida

BhmFlorida Trusted.Member

Personally...Now I WILL admit I am biased.... but I don't see anything wrong with a landing strip... Whether it's visible or not :) disrespectful... Maybe... But if that's the only way I am disrespected... Then I'm doing better than most lol...

FLHTBiker likes this.
  3. Mom_of_6

Fair enough. Thank you for the feedback.

4. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

It’s perfectly fine!

5. Mom_of_6

I'll state my side of the debate later on.

But to be clear...I'm not talking an "intimate" family gathering...but for example...a backyard barbecue with friends and their families, etc.

6. derpyderp

derpyderp Trusted Member

I’d find it odd, I like hair but maintained so as it does not stick out of a bikini or panties

7. Mom_of_6

Then I would vote NO if I were you

8. hitechsucks

hitechsucks Trusted Member

Im on the younger side, but I've always liked a little hair. When grooved neatly like this, it would make me feel like the person might know what they were doing under the sheets / be a little intimidating (in a good way) but i wouldnt see anything wrong with your actual question, personally.

9. Mom_of_6

Keep in mind the pic. We aren't talking about a bikini or panties....we are talking about micro bikini bottoms which are much less material and typically much lower in front.

10. Mom_of_6

Thank you for your answer. I'm not sure if new members can vote in polls or not.

11. hitechsucks

I couldnt figure it out, if so lol. And no problem.

12. Mom_of_6

Would you have an issue with it if she was your sister and not anything incest related?

13. hitechsucks

I really think it would depend. Me personally, Id probably be a little embarrassed as my sister and I have no relationship. But with someone like an aunt or someone I was closer with, not at all. Especially considering its only in the micro.

14. Mom_of_6

OK thank you

15. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

So at an incest family gathering, no problem at all, but as much as I think it’s sexy as hell, visible (as in the picture) for family friends, i’d say no—save that for family!

Akbloke and hitechsucks like this.
  16. Mom_of_6

Ok so what if she shaves? Micro bottoms OK with you for your wife and daughters?

Surfination and hitechsucks like this.
  17. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

Again, just for family.

18. Mom_of_6

OK but if you have that kind of family...I don't see the point of a bikini at all. But thank you.

Surfination likes this.
  19. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

Great point. I guess I wouldn’t want my wife or daughter showing that much off to strangers or to family friends.

Akbloke likes this.
  20. Mom_of_6

LOL....Duplicitous Dad Syndrome. Sadly, very common

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.