1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Pantie drawers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pantiesniffer, Nov 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaureenMom

MaureenMom Trusted Member

my panties are always going missing!

2. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

Mine were always returned heavily stained decided it was easier to just blow him and not waste it saved on the washing to:oops::rolleyes::rolleyes: LOL

UncleJack, Pantiesniffer and Toxicum like this.
  3. hbplayer

hbplayer Trusted.Member

I was stealing my cousins' and my aunt's panties until my mother found my cousin's panties under my pillow. She asked me to stop to avoid family troubles and to take my sister's or hers... that's how the first time I found my sister's dirty panties and one of my mother under my pillow....then I was going to help myself in the dirty laundry. From time to time my mother deposited me under my pillow some panties of hers or of my sister. Once I found my sister's panties really dirty.....the next day my mother sent me a message to ask me if I had liked my sister's panties...I told her that she was dirtier than the others and that I loved the perfume...she admitted to me that she had picked it up from the dirty laundry, worn it for 2 days and put it under my pillow. it was just huge. I told him I loved it. From time to time I had this kind of magnificent gifts and my sister did not know it. Sometimes my mother wore my sister's panties and gave it to her without telling her...she told me the times when she brought me the panties when I was in bed. My mother was fantastic.

a9762398614579, Kriscbiuk and Xr4ti like this.
  4. Reno

Reno Trusted Member

I used to go through my mom's panty drawer all the time. I used her vibrator I found in there a few times while she was out too.

Pantiesniffer likes this.
  5. MosheCwb

MosheCwb Trusted Member

I love make this, and I found my mom's toys

6. Danon

Danon Trusted Member

Well, I once looked into mom's drawer. What was my surprise when there were only lacy panties. There were black ones, white ones, even red ones. But I didn't find any toys :(

7. a9762398614579

a9762398614579 Trusted Member

Love it! One found my gf’s mum G-string, started sniffing and wanking then found her anal beads. I inserted those in myself as deep as I could a blew my load all over another pair of panties! Think about this all the time! Pretty sure she found out cause the beads are gone now haha

Pantiesniffer and Xav like this.
  8. Ghost999

Ghost999 Trusted Member

Love going through my mom and sisters panties drawer I found a new toy in my sister's today took some videos and had some fun with it

9. Familia343469

Familia343469 Trusted Member

I used love to smell my cousin dirty panties.

10. Biuncut

Biuncut Trusted Member

daughters panties are my fetish. I love wearing them. only the sizes are different.
    and even the youngest daughter's underpants have a more pleasant smell. especially when she walks in them all day and takes off her panties in the evening, they are wet and with the smell of a female body. it's exciting

11. Ifuckedyourmomhard

Ifuckedyourmomhard Trusted Member

Love going through my mom panties drawer I found many interesting and sexual panties! I like to sniff her pussy taste from them!)

beccaboo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.