1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Pantie drawers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pantiesniffer, Nov 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xLawfulevilx

xLawfulevilx Trusted Member

I snuck around my mother in law's while they were on vacation and I was dog sitting. She had these cute hello kitty thongs.

2. Pantiesniffer

Pantiesniffer Trusted.Member

Nice! Find any toys? Or used panties in hamper?

3. xLawfulevilx

Oh dear God no. Was lucky she had thongs. My MIL is a very prude woman I think it stems back to when her older brother would rape her constantly so she has clammed up. If she is naughty enough to even own a toy she has kept that a deep deep deep dark secret.

4. Pantiesniffer

Bummer. Ever sniff her used panties?

5. xLawfulevilx

Jacked off with them.

Toxicum, jhbman and Pantiesniffer like this.
  6. jhbman

jhbman Trusted Member

One of my favorite things to do.....or go through overnight bag or luggage when anyone visits.

beccaboo and Pantiesniffer like this.
  7. nogoodnames

nogoodnames Trusted Member

i loved finding my moms slutty clothes (thongs, body suits fishnets stripper heels ect) and her sex toys

Daddy's Home and Peck Pecker like this.
  8. fenland

fenland Trusted.Member

Staying at my aunt’s house one Christmas I went exploring in my cousins draws and soon found the one with bras and panties. Just looking in there gave me a hard on there were thongs, cotton ones and favourite lacy sheer ones. I would take a pair and either put them on or just wrap them round my cock, when full of cum I would put them in the laundry basket. One afternoon, knowing she was out I went into the draw and found a note on top of a pair of cream and white lace trimmed French knickers! The note said” take these ones and wait till tonight in the bathroom, let me watch you wank into them and I’ll let you play with my tits” she was true to her word behind the locked door she took her blouse and bra off and watched intently as I wrapped then round my cock. She said several times “slowly, slowly that’s so fucking hot and dirty I love it!” she moaned with delight as I cum in them and on the floor. She then demanded I play with and suck on her tits as she made herself while tasting my cum of her knickers. The next night she stood behind me and wrapped a yellow pair round my cock while she wanked me off into them, next day we had to go home.

9. Pantiesniffer

That’s a dream come true for sure!!!

10. Mommasboy29

Mommasboy29 The Good Son

My mother has a small dirty laundry hamper in the back of her closet she puts her used panties in. If my siblings ever looked through it and saw all my mom's cum stained panties our secret could get out.

Pantiesniffer likes this.
  11. digitalitinerant

digitalitinerant Account Deleted

I mean I used my sisters dirty laundry for years. Forget the clean, neatly folded, detergent scented stuff. Used is better.

Sterling447, Xr4ti and Pantiesniffer like this.
  12. Pantiesniffer

Ever find anything naughty in her pantie drawer?

13. digitalitinerant

digitalitinerant Account Deleted

No! Not even later in life when I went looking ;)

14. Mamacreamer

Mamacreamer Trusted Member

Oh often,leo panty from my mom,cum in them many times and layed back and hope mom find it with my cum

15. shortincestlad

shortincestlad Trusted Member

Hey man, is the profile pic your daughter? She’s hot mate, wanna chat on wickre? Shortincestlad if your interested

16. insc111

insc111 Trusted Member

My brother did that more than once. Also at our parents.

17. Luvitall

Luvitall Trusted Member

Your brother is a lucky dude

insc111 likes this.
  18. Luvitall

Luvitall Trusted Member

I'd love to get in your panty drawer

19. izzolupo

izzolupo Trusted Member

Absolutely. Finding used treasures is so much better than clean and folded.

fkk likes this.
  20. Luvitall

Luvitall Trusted Member

Very nice what style did she wear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.