1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Pantie drawers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pantiesniffer, Nov 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pantiesniffer

Pantiesniffer Trusted.Member

Who loves looking through pantie drawers? Ever find anything naughty in them? I love the smell of pantie drawers makes me hard instantly when I open one

2. sadcoffee

sadcoffee Trusted.Member

Never found anything naughty like a toy, but i've been known to rummage through the pantie drawer !

3. Brother69

Brother69 Trusted Member

I didn't dig in the drawer, but I dug in my sister's nightstand and sniffed her panties and jerked off on them, then cleaned them so that she wouldn't find out

Xr4ti and Pantiesniffer like this.
  4. sadcoffee

sadcoffee Trusted.Member

You should've left them out for her to find. She might have found it hot that you lusted for her like that.

toylovr and Pantiesniffer like this.
  5. Pantiesniffer

Dildos in pantie drawers are the best. I lick them clean for sure if I find one

Toxicum, Momsexer, RadTrash and 4 others like this.
  6. sadcoffee

sadcoffee Trusted.Member

Love that! I would definitely do the same.

7. NaughtyBro

NaughtyBro Trusted Member

The thrill of going through a family member's or friend's panty drawer always gets the heart pumping. Finding a toy makes it even better. And if their home when you're rifling through the drawer...
    Never left a cum surprise behind though.

8. R Daley

R Daley Trusted Member

Panty drawers are the best. I use to sniff and masturbate with my sisters all the time. Now use my step daughter's cute little panties. Also recently dog sat for a friend of mine and rummaged thru his wife's drawer. Always fun to try and imagine which pair they are wearing then, although there's no guessing sometimes with the step daughter as her shorts are so short I get a peep of panties and ass cheeks.

9. Pantiesniffer

I hear u love seeing them on knowing I sniffed them before and will again or left a little cum in them

Toxicum, R Daley and sadcoffee like this.
  10. Brother69

Brother69 Trusted Member

Guys, you're wrong, my sister doesn't have a dildo in her drawer ((( But she has a huge white dick in her suitcase. I asked why you did it, she just laughed, I say he won't fit into you. She said he would tear me apart. Most likely she's just a clitoris masturbating them without penetration. What do you think?

11. Pantiesniffer

Did u taste to see if it had cream on it? If it did she fucks herself with it

Xr4ti and sadcoffee like this.
  12. OntDad4U

OntDad4U Trusted Member

I love looking through panty drawers. Once found a couple dildos and a vibrator in my niece's drawer.

13. Brother69

Brother69 Trusted Member

If you didn't contact me, then I'm sorry)) It's just that my sister is very hot and I only think about her sorry ;)

14. Pantiesniffer

That’s cool. Ever see her naked? Her panties smell good she leave a big pussy stain in them?

15. Brother69

Brother69 Trusted Member

Yes, it's very cool Yes, many times when she was sleeping drunk or taking a shower.
    I spied on her and made a video. in the shower, only it turned out to be of poor quality(((
    I only noticed later. Her smell is very sweet and leaves traces.

16. Brother69

Brother69 Trusted Member

If you want to know about her pussy or breasts?
    Then her pussy is clean-shaven without a single hair and the breasts of the second size of the ass are elastic

17. Pantiesniffer

She sounds hot needs u to cum in her pussy and make her pregnant

sadcoffee likes this.
  18. Brother69

Brother69 Trusted Member

I've been dreaming about this since
    I was a teenager. for her to carry my daughter.
    Why would you ask your daughter to teach her to incest with dad or mom in the future, or better with the two of us o_O

19. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

Good to hear of all the guys that went thru their sisters panty drawer.
    I did it a lot, she never had a sex toy but if she did I’d definitely lick it. Really miss her dirty panties

20. Pantiesniffer

Does anyone like the smell that pantie dressers have??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.