1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Moms panties

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doug Lang, Nov 24, 2021.

1. CunnyHunny

CunnyHunny Account Deleted

I do this quite often with my mum and sisters' panties and socks. One of my sister seems to get quite nasty sometimes because I have found big clumps of dried smegma. Fucking delicious.

McHaggis15 and billt33 like this.
  2. OldChristian

OldChristian Trusted Member

Years ago I would have because I did unload into my sister's panties. Also nut up into a niece panties in the hamper at their house.

beccaboo and Idon'tknow? like this.
  3. fluffy881

fluffy881 Trusted Member

Yes absoluetly. Loved playing in them and wearing them. Moms clothes started me on my love of crossdressing

4. Dom890

Dom890 New Member

Non jamais
    never

Idon'tknow? likes this.
  5. Biuncut

Biuncut Trusted Member

I saw my mother's panties by accident. she forgot to put them away after she washed herself. I was then-- years old and I still remember the smell of her vagina that remained on her underpants.
    then the first time he took her panties in his hands. I was ashamed and pleased

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2023
    imunderher likes this.
  6. nsun

nsun Account Deleted

Used to smell and lick my mom's and sister's when much younger. Especially my mom's.

Ironmikie and Idon'tknow? like this.
  7. Ifuckedyourmomhard

Ifuckedyourmomhard Trusted Member

Usually sniff my moms worn panties!) Smell is so beautiful and excited!

imunderher and Ironmikie like this.
  8. Ifuckedyourmomhard

Ifuckedyourmomhard Trusted Member

Hmmm... Interesting question, bro!)))

9. high

high Trusted Member

I have a pair of my step moms panties and my wife wears them while we fuck regularly she knows where they are from

Crosser, imunderher, toylovr and 2 others like this.
  10. Ignat

Ignat Trusted Member

Wery hot

11. Appledash311

Appledash311 Trusted Member

Not moms but an aunts

toylovr likes this.
  12. MomsBoi

MomsBoi Trusted Member

I occasionally took mom's used panties from the laundry basket. I would then sniff and rub them on my dick. I'd sometimes even wear them for a while, but I wouldn't cum on them in fear of her seeing it after I put them back.

imunderher likes this.
  13. Jasmin

Jasmin Trusted Member

I used to secretly take off my mother's panties. I smelled it and masturbated.

toylovr likes this.
  14. Praveen kumar

Praveen kumar Trusted Member

I always masturbated in my mom's panties especially those red panties that would be in the bathroom rolled up after cleaning.

imunderher, toylovr and Idon'tknow? like this.
  15. Ironmikie

Ironmikie Trusted.Member

And she knew too! Bet she masturbated fantasizing about you each time she found your cream present and proudly wore those panties, all day thinking of you.

16. Ironmikie

Ironmikie Trusted.Member

She might have initially been annoyed if you creamed in them, but she would have been thrilled to know you were sexually attracted to her.

toylovr and Idon'tknow? like this.
  17. Ironmikie

Ironmikie Trusted.Member

Sounds like a threesome invitation for your wife to offer to your stepmom.

toylovr and Idon'tknow? like this.
  18. CCboy63!!!

CCboy63!!! Account Deleted

yes many times I loved finding her body suits in the hamper and where the buttons snapped by her crotch smelled amazing I was delirious with lust and taboo desire from her intoxicating aroma !!!!!!!!!

Ironmikie and toylovr like this.
  19. Likewatchin

Likewatchin Account Deleted

I used to love rubbing my coxk with my Mom’s panties. I didn’t cum in them

Romina1987 and toylovr like this.
  20. NobleSon

NobleSon Account Deleted

I did, absolutely loved smelling her used panties and then engulf my cock with it to masturbate. Mom knew but she would let me keep doing it. There is a reason behind it as well.
    So the first time mom and I had sex was kind of very sudden, after that she said that was never going to happen again, it was the only time. I obviously wanted more and started to ejaculate in her panties among other things. Mom thought that's the least she could allow me to do for my sanity after what happened.