1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Moms panties

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doug Lang, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Ramol

Ramol Trusted Member

I sniffed and licked only used , this delightful smell and taste drove me crazy
    Powerful orgasms and sperm volume

imunderher, billt33 and Pat Hotter like this.
  2. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

Did you let her Know?

3. Ramol

Ramol Trusted Member

Absolutely impossible
    She is fanatically religious and full of obsession / fear which only increased my excitement

imunderher likes this.
  4. Pat Hotter

Take her panties and fill them you may be surprised leave them where she is sure to find them your bedside is always a good place if she ignores it no harm done or she may bring it up then you can explain the effect on you they have she might feel flattered and give them up herself and more

Rehtom, imunderher, billt33 and 3 others like this.
  5. Sledder1234

Sledder1234 Account Deleted

I used to sniff and taste my mom and sisters dirty panties while jerking off in their beds. Do you think she knew?

Xr4ti and Idon'tknow? like this.
  6. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I would advise AGAINST ebing obvious to her. Having a very religous mother and knowing some others very well, some
    would take that as a sign of mental problems, or even to the point of believing a demon is controlling their son's mind.

Only if you are a the youngest of having male siblings would she have the experience of knowing
    it's a younger man's "thing". And even then, it would be risky.

Crosser likes this.
  7. AverageNB

AverageNB Trusted Member

a BIG yes, I have done this a lot of times.

imunderher, Idon'tknow? and BiDave like this.
  8. Pat Hotter

And do you make it known to her you have filled her panties you may be surprised that she may be flattered and give you a warm fresh damp pair

billt33, Ironmikie and AverageNB like this.
  9. AverageNB

AverageNB Trusted Member

she knows that I use her used panties for jerking off but didnt said anything to me

10. JB Nephew

JB Nephew Account Deleted

Whenever I would go over to my grandmothers place I would make an excuse to go to the bathroom. She always kept her hamper in the bathroom closet.
    I would masturbate and cum in her panties and put them back in the hamper.
    She had to know, but never said anything.

11. mike_

mike_ Trusted Member

Yes its the best way to jerk off for me and i have been doing it for years. Using two panties one around my cock and one to smell while thinking about her makes me cum so hard. Sometimes i think she knows what im doing but she never said anything about it. Would be even hotter if she knew and doesn't mind me using her panties.

imunderher and Idon'tknow? like this.
  12. Mrs HappyC

Mrs HappyC I'm in love with my son & hubby, best of both!

My son started cumming in my panties when he was younger. I would find them in the laundry basket filled or cum stained. So I set out to watch him, I found out he used tn cum in my panties in the morning before school in the bathroom. So I made sure I was watching, it was amazing to hear him cum and can my name as he did. Hottest thing I've ever seen up to this point, I was fingerbsnging myself in the hallway as he came.
    Mrs HappyC ❤️

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2022
    Crosser, imunderher, billt33 and 6 others like this.
  13. Smallcottagefamily

Smallcottagefamily Account Deleted

Nope never have, I just fuck her

Idon'tknow? likes this.
  14. Magnum

Magnum Trusted Member

My mom doesn't wear them...

imunderher and TittyKitty like this.
  15. PeterPee

PeterPee Account Deleted

Very hot indeed. You should have left your soiled damp panties on his pillow. My oldest sister did that, after she discovered I 'used' her panties. She provided me of nice smelly panties to uses and I left them, filled with my cum, in the laundry basket. Our mom may have found those too..

Idon'tknow? likes this.
  16. Ironmikie

Ironmikie Trusted.Member

Oh, Emily, that is how so many -- men discover the sweet natural aroma of a woman and how those pheromones create such incredible sexual desires in his brain, seeking the source of those sexual invitations. Question: Did he find them or did you intentionally leave them out for him? Were they worn, or clean sitting in your dresser drawer?

17. Ironmikie

Ironmikie Trusted.Member

Hey, Mother's understand those urges. They know you need to masturbate to relieve you accumulated sexual tension. An object worn by your mother next to her most precious treasure is his pleasure.

Crosser, imunderher and billt33 like this.
  18. Pabbenduke

Pabbenduke Trusted Member

I used her panties for jerking and cum in..

19. Rondosr

Rondosr Trusted Member

Yeah only once or twice though

20. permanentlyhorny

permanentlyhorny Trusted Member

Guilty as charged.

imunderher likes this.