1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Moms panties

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doug Lang, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Mom_of_6

Mom_of_6 Straight Married Woman

I find this to be very very common. Sadly so many boys think they're alone in doing this because they don't realize that it's normal.

2. MomsLoveIsTrueLove

MomsLoveIsTrueLove Trusted.Member

I would occasionally give them a little sniff while I was masturbating when younger but never really got into it until very recently. At this point, mum is ill enough that sex is essentially nonexistent and I absolutely refuse to put any pressure on her so I've turned to her underwear for comfort if that makes any sense? Her smell is something I miss so much and this is the only way I know how to get it :(.

3. Loogitwo

Loogitwo Account Deleted

Years ago I had a boyfriend that would do this anytime we stayed at his parents house. It was a colossal turn on. Watching him put them to his face while playing with me was extremely hot. So wrong but so right lol

4. preacher2904

preacher2904 Trusted Member

There must be more to this story

Ironmikie likes this.
  5. John of Doeshire

John of Doeshire Trusted Member

Haha of course! Haven't directly put jizzy ones back but I've kept her sexiest pair for myself.

She must have noticed by now but hasn't said anything.. More fun for me I guess haha

imunderher and Ironmikie like this.
  6. Lilywhite

Lilywhite Trusted Member

No, but loved trying them on.

imunderher, Ironmikie and Idon'tknow? like this.
  7. hitechsucks

hitechsucks Trusted Member

Never made it that far, but theres almost no rush ive gotten like sniffing my aunts panties. I would get lucky and find a pile. Sometimes, I felt like she knew and was leaving them for me. Very last chance I got though, I got a whiff of my cousins while visiting. Just nothing like that taboo of it / rush.

imunderher and Romina1987 like this.
  8. evilbeast

evilbeast Trusted Member

我用我的媽媽和姐妹舔它

Idon'tknow? likes this.
  9. azsm2

azsm2 Trusted Member

That's a really hot story. Did your son ever catch you watching him?

Ironmikie and Mrs HappyC like this.
  10. jeanniep

jeanniep Trusted.Member

Ok for a while our son was getting them out of the hamper we had in our bedroom but then was keeping my crusty used up panties like in the bed with him for weeks got so bad I ran out of clean ones and we had a little sit down and talk about how long he could keep them for and all that lol
    I tell you a secret now how proud I am that he nearly never stole his sisters used panties like that just mine all the time!

11. Ironmikie

Ironmikie Trusted.Member

So after your discussion, did you offer to give him your warm worn ones each day for his pleasure, to be returned to the dirty laundry? My mother did this after first realizing I was borrowing them for nepharious reasons, then offering me clean ones, but after watching me make the cum fly while holding them, she decided it would be more mutually thrilling if each day she undressed and took them off as I watched. Handed me the warm one she just had on all day at work and then watched/cheered me on to fill them with my semen. I always wondered if she put them back on full of my cum for the rest of the evening and night. I never stole my sister's panties. Only mom's. But later in life, I kept women's panties after the first time we had sex.

Crosser, imunderher, billt33 and 3 others like this.
  12. DaughterOfMine

DaughterOfMine Trusted Member

I've sniffed and licked my mums panties a few times, Got them from the dirty laundry pile while they were out, put them back exactly as I found them before they get back, I wish she would let them get gross!! She smells amazing

13. Sweet J.

Sweet J. Trusted.Member

I use to take my mom's pantyhose from the hamper after she came back to work, laid them on my bed, and would smell, lick and suck on the pussy soaked crotch. Her scent and taste was intoxicating but comforting. I felt so much like a good mommy's boy, worshipping my mommy's sex scent.

I did until my aunt took over my sexual education but I always noticed my aunt and mom had the same scent.

14. SeventySeven

SeventySeven Trusted Member

Not my mum but that's how my sister got pregnant.

She knew tho :p

Idon'tknow? likes this.
  15. HungryMummy

HungryMummy Trusted.Member

That sound so sexy. I always made sure our sons had a good supply

16. DaughterOfMine

DaughterOfMine Trusted Member

Jealous of them!!!

17. Ctan

Ctan Trusted Member

Yes so many times

18. DamnShame123

DamnShame123 Trusted Member

Many times. Never "came" in them unfortunately though

19. billt33

billt33 Trusted.Member

Do you think all mothers know when their sons want to smell them

20. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

probably I just seemed to instinctively know they were looking at a woman not just a mom and the fact the bulge and the fidgeting to get comfotable gave them away