1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do any liberals here regret voting for Biden?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by fapfap, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogslife4me2003

Dogslife4me2003 Mom's Dirty Panties Are the Best Panties.

How about you grow up and be an adult at the adult table?

2. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Or how about you grow up and stop trolling?

3. Dogslife4me2003

You have no idea what propaganda is. You have no idea who much you have already been brainwashed.

4. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Oh, yeah, sure. Because I dont think like you, I am brainwashed, yeah, suuure

5. Dogslife4me2003

So to troll someone would involve multiple post before this. Clearly you do not know what trolling is, or, you are losing your point and have resorted to name calling to "best" me. Which is it?

6. Dogslife4me2003

You choose a weird hill to die on, exposing your weak points

7. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I used logical arguments. You just came here, sauing I demand censorship, when I do not, amd then say I am brainwashed.
    Ever heard the word Sophism?

8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Let's all agree to disagree. Everybody has an opinion and their God given right to have it. This is a forum to share and exchange ideas, thoughts and opinions whether you agree with them or not. It's called FREEDOM. Let's be/keep it civil people/members.

White Rabbit and Lian like this.
  9. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Thank you

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That wouldn't be Claus Barbie (sp) would it? (smiley emoji)

White Rabbit likes this.
  11. White Rabbit

White Rabbit Oh dear! I shall be late!

More like Heir Mrs. Von Klaus Schwab. I think our Deputy Prime Minister is also a member of the WEF.

12. White Rabbit

@Lian Have you voted for Biden? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. Just curious to know why if you did.

13. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I have no idea who/what the WEF is. I don't pay that much attention to politics outside of the USA. Have enough trouble just keeping up with ours.

14. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I cannot vote for Biden, I was adopted in Canada and not in USA, even if I often have been in USA. But I do support the Democrats.
    One of the reasons why: i am Asian and because of things Trump said, there is a LOT of racism against Asians in USA now, it even spread to Canada, all because of that dick. So yeah, its personal for me.

15. White Rabbit

It's the World Economic Forum. Remember that Danish politician who said You will own nothing and you will be happy? That was addressed to the WEF some time ago. Had something to do with the great reset which i think is still on the table. Just have to wait for the elite to finalize things, I guess.

16. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Both of you. Chill out now! Behave like adults!

17. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Rabbit. You too. All three of you are toeing that line between debate and the beginning of flaming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.