1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do any liberals here regret voting for Biden?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by fapfap, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

That is totally incorrect

Obama did that, not Biden. Obama did try to make Healthcare affordable to all, and, to a degree, did it for the lowest income and lower middle class. The rest, Middle class income and up-not much at all. Not enough to help, actually hurt the healthy with unessesary requirements..

Biden is taking away Medicaid Healthcare and Grocery Assistance that Trump started.

So Biden is hurting more people when it comes to affordable HealthCare than in the last 20 years.

How do I know this for sure?
    I have been in the Healthcare business for the last 30+ years, and my agency is still in business.

I have clients where I helped obtain Medicare/Medicaid assistance and now I am trying to get them the insurance they lost due to Biden allowing Trump's helpful policies to end.

The kicker is, they are earning enough to live pay-check to pay-check, but a Healthcare Insurace premium is out of reach and would be their highest monthly bill to pay outside of their rent and/or mortgage payment.

But Biden's new Healthcare policies won't allow anyone to include the Government Required Health Insurance to be added to monthly expenses allowed in determining one's ability for HealthCare Subsidy.

He has created a Catch-22.

An they will pay a tax penalty if they don't obtain insurance-(an Obama policy written into the ACA-Affordable Care Act).

Biden has made things worse. Trump's policies allowed me to enroll more people into much, much, much, better policies than they had.
    A lot of them! More in 3 years than I had in the previous 25 years combined.
    Now they are being disqualified per Biden's actions and in-actions.

Brutus58 likes this.
  2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

My sister is a victim of Obama's "Affordable Care Act". Now she has to pay double for what she used to have with only a quarter of the coverage. Affordable care for all? What a lie. The only reason it passed was because many politicians admitted to never having read it before voting for it. They only voted for it for two reasons, one of them was written into that act - #1 they wanted to get re-elected, #2 they and there families would get platinum (everything) health care coverage all at tax payer expense for as long as they lived (even after being voted out of office). Mighty good incentives to vote for it.

Dane likes this.
  3. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Insulin was capped at 35$ by Biden.
    Before Obama, most people couldnt get medical services at all.

4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Now after Obama and Biden my sister has trouble affording health care at all. So tell me how it's BETTER for EVERYONE.

5. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Because it was worse before Obama, then Trump made it worsr and Biden is trying to repair Trumo's bullshit

6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

She was better off BEFORE Obama not worse. She is self employed.

7. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Anyway, its better in Canada lol, and we don't have to deal with the Psycho Trump.
    We just have to deal with Clown Trudeau xD

8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

And by default, Biden's open border policies.

9. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Without the shadow of a doubt, Biden is a better human being that Trump

10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

We just love watching all those people die from the Fentanyl coming across that open border, very humanitarian.

11. Lian

Lian Friendly One

If the border closes, Americans will jump over it to get their drugs

12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Their problem.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2023
  13. Lian

Lian Friendly One

But what will you blame Biden for, then?

14. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Allowing the cartels to bring/send fentanyl into this country via the open borders HE created. No one else opened the borders, just Biden.

itshot likes this.
  15. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Oh, yeah, its his fault. Its not like USA was created by and for merchants with open borders for them, yeah. Blame Biden, sure, and ignore your country's history

16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Good advice, I will. Thanks.

17. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

I'm sure it's not the first time you've willingly taken advice, but you certainly made me laugh! :)

Lian likes this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

THAT was the point. Never underestimate the power of sarcasm.

19. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

you delivered it so deadpan I thought you meant it! ;-P

Lian likes this.
  20. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Thank you. That is what makes it even funnier.

itshot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.