1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do any liberals here regret voting for Biden?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by fapfap, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

Very likely and unfortunately true.

There is a large swath of people who refuse to see/understand/accept the truth when they have been so easily brainwashed by people like Donald Trump.

Even when shown evidence of the texts that Fox News, itself, did not believe in Trump's big lie, will many of them be willing to see how gullible they were...let alone realize the rest of it was BS as well.

I don't think we will see similar texts from places like OAN as I don't think their folks are smart enough to know how to text.

That's my take

Lian likes this.
  2. Daddy's Home

Well said.

I do support the free speech aspect of this forum. Agree completely that the right wing is highly successful using that tactic.

Unfortunately, it has defaulted to the point where they have been controlling the messages.

There are three things that will help to bring that back around to sanity.

1) The facts and the truth

2) Self-implosion from infighting as they realize it truly is built on an unstable foundation of hate. It already is falling apart on them.

3) Asking them just a few questions that force them to actually provide any evidence to their statements. A very, very few can make it more than one or two questions deep.

My take, anyway

Lian likes this.
  3. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Or you can just fucking ignore them. :cool:

Lian likes this.
  4. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

5. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Kinda hard to do when they just flood the plavr with their propagamda though

6. Neophyte

7. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Unlike the career politicians that have made it the sparkling utopia that America is, right?

Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  8. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Genuine question for the liberals, what is so great about Biden WITHOUT mentioning or referencing Trump or Republicans? Can you answer that simple question? If you can't, then you didn't vote FOR Biden, you voted AGAINST Trump/Republicans, and technically you shouldn't be posting here.

9. pussycat

Neither should you. :p

But we let you anyway. :)

Dane likes this.
  10. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

True, but the question still stands, without mentioning or referencing Trump or Republicans, why did you vote for/support Biden?

11. pussycat

It's a good point. I have never in my life voted "for" anyone. Unless you consider a vote in favour of the candidate/party that I felt would do the least possible harm a "for" vote.

12. pussycat

I didn't, I'm not an American. If I were, I would have voted "against" Trump - see above post.

13. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

That is a legitimate reason to vote for someone/a party, you think they will do the most good/least harm. Completely acceptable answer. I may or may not agree with that opinion, but I wouldn't begrudge someone for voting for someone they felt would do the least harm. No candidate is perfect, regardless of party, everyone who votes just needs to find the one they think best represents them.

14. Daddy's Home

That falls under point number 2.

Loved seeing how pissed the MAGA Trump supporters got when Ron DeSantis refused to let anyone wearing trump gear into his book signing event!

15. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

That was the whole problem with the Democrats of the USA.
    They didn't vote FOR anyone, they only voted AGAINST someone (Trump).

It wasn't even the lesser of two evils, it was the support of someone who is bent of making the USA a weak nation instead of a Superpower.

16. Neophyte

You left out that the main reason they voted against Trump was the propaganda, most of which were lies, that the voters were too ignorant to know better.

Dane likes this.
  17. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

They ARE ignorant, that's why they believed the whole Russian collusion thing.

Neophyte likes this.
  18. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Yet the Republicans are ignorant rnough to still believe all the lies Trump said and continue to say

Incs likes this.
  19. Neophyte

20. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Biden is making healthcare affordable for everyone, not just the rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.