1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Are you into incest, or just the taboo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FabioW, Jun 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Bruno123

Bruno123 Trusted Member

[edit] my sister and I would pretend to be a couple who were professional wrestlers "corny I know" and at the end of a match, we would make "love." This included kissing on the mouth and dry humping.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2022
    Cuckperv and GentlyIntense like this.
  2. Incs

Incs Account Deleted

Third option: there is something particularly loving about incest. I'm not active, maybe just due to the lack of a suitable family member. But I like the idea of the added intimacy. Call me old-fashioned, but the best sex to me is with someone you love and feel close to.

GentlyIntense likes this.
  3. Kingsle991

Kingsle991 Trusted Member

So in love with the idea of incest , the taboo thing is a bonus . Have had it with sister and a bit with mom too . Would love to get the chance with my daughter too .

GentlyIntense and Loroco like this.
  4. BoneKnife

BoneKnife Trusted Member

5. lbaker

lbaker Account Deleted

After some therapy and long discussions I can say I am defitnely into and would love to find a or previously active partner as well

6. Johnfamilylover

Johnfamilylover Trusted Member

I've been damnly tempted by my aunt, she used to show off her cleavage intentionally during our together time, she's the image of my mastrubation, once she's pressed her boobs on my dick in a public place... she's damn horny, I'm waiting the right time to fuck her holes...

7. Michelinman

Michelinman Trusted Member

I've had expriences with cousins [edit] but for now it's more of the taboo.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2022
  8. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Just the taboo, and the imagination of it all.

9. ghut44

ghut44 Trusted Member

The taboo I guess

10. Orfeely2

Orfeely2 Account Deleted

The taboo. Wanna try and get my partners family to join us in the bedroom or even my mom/ sis because nothing gets me harder than the taboo of doing something forbidden.

11. Damian Dhark

Damian Dhark Account Deleted

Just the taboo/roleplaying.

12. nullcroder

nullcroder Account Deleted

13. madboy

madboy Trusted Member

Yes very much

14. JackArden7

JackArden7 Family Breeder

Oh, definitely both. Always. All the time.

15. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

It never was taboo for us, we kinda just evolved into it over time. But when I explain in my journals about the strength of my orgasms, with Mum especially, maybe that's the taboo aspect subconsciously having an effect.

GentlyIntense and McHaggis15 like this.
  16. bullbro17

bullbro17 Account Deleted

I never actually had any special kink or fetishes for incest. But then my elder sister and her husband wanted me to cuck her husband, essentially fucking my own sister, preferably in front of him. It's a long story but eventually I did. And I've never been the same. It's been one of the most profound experience of my life. Now I'm into incest obviously but also into the taboo/ fantasy. I like read about other people and like to fantasize about related people, people I know personally, "doing it".

17. pokpik

pokpik Trusted Member

I've fooled around with two females cousins before (not at the same time) back when were teens, that was my only real incest experience. I'm into mom/son stuff, but only as a fantasy.

18. Cederic

Cederic Account Deleted

Just the taboo/roleplay.

19. joboi321

joboi321 New Member

20. wrmhrtddaddy

wrmhrtddaddy Trusted Member

What is your definition of Incest compared to Taboo?