1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Are you into incest, or just the taboo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FabioW, Jun 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Iron man

Iron man Account Deleted

Incest,active with my 18yr old daughter.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2021
    rey2016meza likes this.
  2. T4D

T4D Trusted Member

Incest. All the way lol.

3. GingerNinja01

GingerNinja01 Trusted.Member

Used to be just the taboo. But during my [edit] late teens I started becoming really attracted to my mum so now I would love to get involved in incest with her

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2021
    rey2016meza likes this.
  4. Espion79

Espion79 Trusted Member

we practice incest, my wife our 19 year old son and since he celebrated his 18th birthday, it has been 1 years now.

5. Jean Valjean

Jean Valjean Account Deleted

Just the taboo.

6. incboy81

incboy81 Account Deleted

I love both....incest is so hot

rey2016meza likes this.
  7. Raizel

Raizel Trusted Member

It's mostly the taboo for me, but I have a twin sister (all my friends say she's one of the hottest girls they know) and when I'm really turned on I start to want her a lot.

8. WantingMyMom

WantingMyMom Account Deleted

I'm into both incest happening in real life an the concept of it in fantasies and art. There's definitely more to incest rather than just sex since people around the world like it.

rey2016meza, Espion79 and incboy81 like this.
  9. Froglegg

Froglegg Account Deleted

It's the taboo. I might have gone for my sister or mother many years ago but we've all grown and now it's not that exciting to me. Other people's incest is hot as fuck

rey2016meza and incboy81 like this.
  10. pu15

pu15 Trusted Member

both for me i want it bad

incboy81 likes this.
  11. FourNineEight

FourNineEight Trusted Member

Taboo all the way. I've never been attracted to anyone in my family; it's more about the idea of a group out there breaking social mores, shirking convention and (often, but not always) keeping secrets before spreading their ideas to those around them. There are few acts as capable of completely rearranging family relationships and conventions.

I tend to like anything else that is sexually frowned upon for the fact that it's seen as improper — this doesn't include acts or fetishes that are too surreal, cruel or disgusting. Vore, snuff and coprophilia, no. Exhibitionism, mental stuff and incest, yes.

rey2016meza likes this.
  12. Grego

Grego Trusted Member

just the taboo, i don't know why but it's hot for me, not in real life tho

13. Zebiman

Zebiman Trusted Member

Just the taboo - not attracted to my family members and the collateral damage would be very significant anyways

rey2016meza likes this.
  14. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

I have never been interested in incest by itself or whatever tabu is, only that my heart chose Dad and I want to live that love for the rest of my life.

15. TrashFlavoredTrash

TrashFlavoredTrash Trusted Member

I'd love to get with my sister

rey2016meza, Xr4ti and incboy81 like this.
  16. ALPHADAD

ALPHADAD Account Deleted

I lived the incest part and love the taboo part … so it’s both for me… I’ve had sex with close family and fantasize about other people doing the same…

rey2016meza likes this.
  17. rey2016meza

rey2016meza Moderator Staff Member

18. bidad3649

bidad3649 Trusted Member

Mostly the taboo as am not currently active, but lots of real good memories

GentlyIntense likes this.
  19. ALPHADAD

ALPHADAD Account Deleted

I’ve posted elsewhere but sisters (recurring) father (recurring) brother (twice) male cousin (once) and stepdaughters (different daughters, different marriages both of age one ended not long after the divorce it caused the other began after the other divorce but both recurring) dad was the common denominator for the close family the others were drugs/alcohol/partying etc

20. Aunty_Sarah

Aunty_Sarah Trusted Member

Yeah so true hey. It gets better as you get older... the orgasms are much more intense now as an adult than when we were teens. Its knowing the risks of being in an incestuous affair that adds to the naughty forbidden fun.