1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Are you into incest, or just the taboo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FabioW, Jun 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Daddy51

Daddy51 Trusted Member

I always tried to spy on my mom ALWAYS. Saw her naked, on the toilet, in the bath, while dressing and when she slept.

Did some horrible things but i love it.

I still dream about my mom

2. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

Oh my! What "things"?? Would you mind sharing about that?

Richard LeFan likes this.
  3. ansfwman

ansfwman Trusted Member

I am/was probably more into the taboo of it, since for most of my life after discovering my fetish, my mother was my only biological family member in my life regularly, and I was definitely not interested in her like that.
    However, over the last few years, I've gotten to meet several of my half-siblings - I'm a donor kid - and some of my sisters are cute; though most of them are already in relationships, so I'm not gonna be a third wheel/homewrecker.

Richard LeFan, rey2016meza and Dane like this.
  4. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

I am fully into the incest aspect part when it comes to my sister. The taboo part is just an added bonus.
    I also like sibling incest videos and stories

5. luckyfucker

luckyfucker Trusted.Member

Another aspect we find in our house is that is a very very comfortable form and way to enjoy erotic sex without stress. Also wonderful stress relief too. Also makeup sex after an argument is so so wonderful.

Richard LeFan and Kuka like this.
  6. Gasai yuno

Gasai yuno Trusted Member

Kind od both.

7. fabsfab

fabsfab Trusted Member

willing to try it with no strings attached ,my aunt always publicly says keep it in the family which being public scared me away a little , my younger sister confided she was horny at my house once when we awere alone but she would be a ball breaker if we done it

Richard LeFan and rey2016meza like this.
  8. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

For my sister and I it really started with mutual exploration that became a regular thing but in the beginning it was about sex not really about the incest part that was something left completely unacknowledged. I don’t think it took me to long before I realized her being my sister definitely added something to it for me, she has told me that it was much later on that she realized she was really into the added taboo thrill. It was much later on before we actually admitted it openly to each other and it became a big part of our sex life. Ironically it was during the same period that our relationship started to transition from being strictly physical for so many years when we just had lots of sex no kissing more of a friends with benefits type thing or siblings with benefits I guess lol. So long answer short I guess technically the taboo part came after the incest for us

9. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

I am not attracted to either incest or taboo, incest is a problem on many occasions as you have to hide it continuously because of all the problems, not legal but social, that its public existence would entail. With respect to the taboo, personally, I don't consider it enough motivation to have a faithful and continuous relationship with a family member, too many inconveniences for a moment of sex. What really makes you overcome problems and obstacles, keep the secret and do everything possible for the relationship to settle and grow over time is only love, nothing else, only love can give you the strength to overcome problems, the illusion for a future, the desire for another person, that his or her happiness is more important than your own. When love speaks all other reasons are silent.

10. XoMo

XoMo Writer, Game Developer

The taboo works for me. IRL, the pickings are slim... Mom and Sister are not an option, cousins all suck more cigarette smoke than oxygen, so that's never gonna happen... sorry for sad but true.

11. Duke172

Duke172 Big Black Incest Family

For me, I wasn't into the taboo at first. Even while having relations with family, the taboo wasn't something I sought out. It kicked in later when I caught my niece masturbating and got really turned on. Couldn't get the image out of my mind so I started looking stuff up.

12. Breakawayplanet

Breakawayplanet New Member

For a while [edit] I was super into my sister. I'd never cross that line while she was 5 years younger than me though. So it was always just fantasy and now I don't know if I'd ever want to screw my great relationship up with her and her soon to be fiance, so im cool with it all just being the taboo aspect. It's hot as it is.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2022
  13. hornyfordaddy98

hornyfordaddy98 Trusted Member

For me it’s just the taboo. I don’t feel attraction towards any of my biological family members.

14. Aunty_Sarah

Aunty_Sarah Trusted Member

Yess!!! Same here, I can relate

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2022
  15. flangomango

flangomango Trusted Member

I personally just like the taboo.

16. KUKI 27

KUKI 27 Account Deleted

yes but when the line is crossed and enjoyed its orgasms on STEROIDS !!!

17. Inbreeding

Inbreeding Account Deleted

Both

18. Safe120

Safe120 Trusted Member

Only tabù, its amazing

19. spro

spro Trusted Member

I like the taboo

20. jperez200001

jperez200001 Trusted Member

I like the taboo, if i had a incestuous family i definitely will be in to it

Cuckperv, Loroco and Richard LeFan like this.