1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How is your view on wife sharing ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ankita mittal, Nov 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. esthetics

esthetics Trusted Member

Me and my wife are swingers and love sharing her with several other men and women

Odhersbala likes this.
  2. Odhersbala

Odhersbala Trusted.Member

Same here. Thats a nice experience

esthetics likes this.
  3. David lawson family

David lawson family Trusted.Member

We are going through GA in March maby I can share Mary with you

gizzwhizz and Odhersbala like this.
  4. dodobird

dodobird Trusted Member

not 4 me lollol

5. wallaby123

wallaby123 Trusted Member

Heard so many stories of men allowing other guys into the bedroom and things then going south. Alot of respect for men that take that step. Personally don't think I could do it. But I don't like other people touching the chips on my dinner plate never mind a partner haha.

Xav and Odhersbala like this.
  6. Silas Marlowe

Silas Marlowe Account Deleted

Not something i personally would want to do, but i don't see anything wrong with other people doing it.

Odhersbala and D.C. Barnet like this.
  7. 02.21.1988

02.21.1988 Trusted Member

And does the daughter like to take pictures?

8. Joe Query

Joe Query Trusted Member

Wife and I are swingers. Love sharing each other. We've had so much fun bringing other people into our bedroom.

D.C. Barnet and Odhersbala like this.
  9. David lawson family

She is OK with clothed pictures

Odhersbala likes this.
  10. David lawson family

We are too, we never hide anything from each other an trust each others judgement

Odhersbala and Akbloke like this.
  11. 02.21.1988

02.21.1988 Trusted Member

Would you show off a family photo in your clothes?

12. Odhersbala

13. Ssundeepoops

Ssundeepoops Trusted Member

I would not share. But would participate

Odhersbala likes this.
  14. Yomama

Yomama Trusted Member

My wife and I were swingers for about 10 years. Now I want her to be a hotwife. I loved watching her with other men when we were swingers and I want to see her that way again.

Odhersbala likes this.
  15. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

I was raised by swinger parents who were very open about nudity and sex around the house, threw a sex party for their friends at our home every month or two, etc., so I have always been really open to the idea of wife sharing my whole life. For a long time it was honestly what I thought all married people did.

Then, like a total sex genius, I wed a really innocent and inexperienced girl from a very conservative religious background, and for literally the entirety of our 25+ years of marriage she refused to even remotely consider the idea of swinging or swapping or hotwife-ing. Not any of that! Imagine my surprise!!

And then she fucked our son, and now she fucks anybody. But I've missed out on it, of course, because we got divorced... and it's actually because "now she fucks anybody"!! :rolleyes:

16. Odhersbala

Glad to hear it. We are swingers for about 4 years i loved watching my wife being fucked by other man and her brother

Yomama likes this.
  17. Yomama

Yomama Trusted Member

I thoroughly loved watching my wife have orgasms with another man. They were completely different than the ones she had with me.

Odhersbala likes this.
  18. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

My daughter in laws orgasms when being filled by her son are far more intense than when her husband is pumping her up

19. Odhersbala

Glad to hear it, and Yes you are right wives were totaly different when they are fucked with another men. My wife was completely different when she was with some one else. She look slut when she was being fucked by another men.

Thank you all that every single man who make sexualy changed in my wife

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  20. Odhersbala

Yes all that i saw in my wife. Her behavior completely change when she was with another men. She look slut when another men poundind her pussy. And i think it is natural most of wives feels good and enjoy fucking with another men than her husband. This is my opinion and experienced.