1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How is your view on wife sharing ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ankita mittal, Nov 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Ankita mittal

Ankita mittal Trusted Member

Would you allow your wife to do sex with others if it is limited only to protected sex ?

rob554, Dannykinz, Baddy145 and 12 others like this.
  2. Yupyup81

Yupyup81 Trusted.Member

I love watching people fuck my wife. I think all my friends have fucked her at least once.

3. Monkeybusiness

Monkeybusiness Trusted Member

In theory, I'm open to that. To watch, participate or just enjoy the results lol. :p Praxis is always another story.

Hermano33, Odhersbala, lbaker and 2 others like this.
  4. Willoughby

Willoughby Account Deleted

Well i am not married, but i know that i would not be into that.

curiousFred likes this.
  5. Twisted Pleasure

Twisted Pleasure Trusted Member

Yes I let her as long that I get to watch her cum and I even join it sometimes

Doomguy, billt33, Dannykinz and 7 others like this.
  6. HHddyGentle

HHddyGentle Trusted Member

I did this a lot with my Ex, alsways wished someday she would be willing to go bare. Wanted other men to fill her up.

billt33, rfert2, Baddy145 and 5 others like this.
  7. cuckher

cuckher Trusted.Member

‘Come one, come all’. Especially family

8. HenryOdd

HenryOdd Trusted.Member

We have a befriended family with same interests and we love to watch our daughter drilled by the father of the dau i'm fucking.

9. Lucifer1998

Lucifer1998 New Member

IDK, haven't thought about it yet

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2021
    curiousFred likes this.
  10. Love

Love Trusted Member

I want to be your friend :)

HenryOdd likes this.
  11. spinny

spinny Account Deleted

I would like to see my wife being fucked by my friend(s) male and female friends, but convincing her to do it is a big task. In the past she's had
    very little experience in these types of encounters. Over the years, we have talked about sharing each others with friends of ours, but that has never
    happened. I've been hinting in the past to her, that would make for a better sex life in the home. Still trying!

Danny6675, rfert2, Baddy145 and 2 others like this.
  12. cuckher

cuckher Trusted.Member

YES! very difficult, took me years to convince my wife, was absolutely mortified at actually 'doing it', but eventually admitted REALLY liking it, and has never looked back since

13. cuckher

cuckher Trusted.Member

Good for you. My Daughter in Law 'is something else', fuck I'm infatuated with her firm, ripe, big juicy 36D TITS

billt33, rfert2, Baddy145 and 7 others like this.
  14. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Been there, done that, herhehehehehe.

spinny and Hal like this.
  15. spinny

spinny Account Deleted

Well, if it ever happens, will post the event.

16. Hans101

Hans101 Trusted.Member

I like the idea of swapping with another couple, especially another sibling couple.

17. spinny

spinny Account Deleted

Probably would be easier and sooner with a non-related couple, then a 'siblings' couple... could be wrong!

Odhersbala likes this.
  18. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I could not please my wife in bed, it took forever for her to cum and then only once, after app. 45 mins. with a vibe.
    So I suggested swinging with another couple, maybe another male, with a different technique could get her off.
    She agreed and we found our first couple, she was wonderful, but he loved a glass of wine or five and couldn't get it up.
    They brought in another couple, he was tall and handsome, had a massive 12 in. monster, she was lovely.
    We got together frequently and he fucked my wife senseless, she was cumming like a house on fire.
    Eventually she had enough and it ended. Sigh. It gave me wanking material for many years.
    That was when we were in our forties.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh memories.

19. David lawson family

David lawson family Trusted.Member

Yes i love seeing my wife with others. After she told me about her girls night out when we were married 8 months i was shocked. But the twinkle in her eyes and glow on her face let me know it was something she really enjoyed. I love bring strangers over to suprise her

20. David lawson family

David lawson family Trusted.Member

We have a lot in commom . I love when one of her friend brings hervdad ove. The best time we had was a 3 day weekend when 6 of hervfriends came over for three days of sex anf fun