1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How is your view on wife sharing ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ankita mittal, Nov 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. wolftony

wolftony New Member

Its mind-blowing but i can't accept it once imagine my wife occupied by another guy

2. David lawson family

David lawson family Trusted.Member

Yes

3. Mamzer

Mamzer Account Deleted

Realistically, once you start having sex with other people, your marriage is over.

4. 9angelicfem9

9angelicfem9 Be honest, sincere, loving, and respectful.

Not necessarily. A lot of couple s have made open marriages and swinging work for them. You need to have the right mindset which you either have or you don’t

Odhersbala, D.C. Barnet and Incarnate like this.
  5. Roulade79

Roulade79 Trusted Member

I am sharing my wife for the whole time of our relationship. Even before we met, she was in a deep relationship with her own sister.
    This status is still valid, we are all living in one house now

6. Batman1970

Batman1970 Account Deleted

great all that
    where in Germany are you from?

7. 02.21.1988

02.21.1988 Trusted Member

I am of the opinion that women should not limit themselves in this. If it is protected I agree with it

D.C. Barnet, Danny6675 and Odhersbala like this.
  8. 02.21.1988

02.21.1988 Trusted Member

Does it excite you to take pictures of your wife and daughter when they are with a strange man?

D.C. Barnet and Odhersbala like this.
  9. Xiaohannah

Xiaohannah Trusted Member

Not into it!

10. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

Many people equate marriage with an "exclusive sexual relationship."
    Quite a few of us do not.

Kewlinator likes this.
  11. Kewlinator

Kewlinator Trusted.Member

Humans are psychologically and physically non monogamous, and the fact that we shoehorn a bunch of bs religious taboos onto other people is just ridiculous.

"I like steaks but I don't want steak every-fuckin-day"

12. JamesBiM

JamesBiM Trusted Member

I have no problems with it and neither did my dad and grandpa.

Odhersbala likes this.
  13. Odhersbala

Odhersbala Trusted.Member

Right said. If husband wife trust each others and going proper then it is good for everyone. From last four years we doing and enjoy it.

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  14. PaaTsa

PaaTsa Trusted Member

Before we were married we had a threesome, me , her and a guy my wife had had sex before. It was a good experience but it was my first threesome so I was a bit nervous and i think it showed in performance :D
    In generally speaking I think i would love to see my wife on video with other people, but don't know if I would wanna see that live ;)

D.C. Barnet and Odhersbala like this.
  15. David lawson family

David lawson family Trusted.Member

It would but wife does not like her picture taken

16. brolaf33

brolaf33 Trusted Member

I only have a GF not a wife , but i don't like sharing , the only way i would be okay with it is if i can't perform anymore

17. von

von Trusted.Member

when I was married my ex wife and I took a camping trip with her sister and brother in law. We were seating around the table outside and it was pretty late. maybe around midnight. we were playing the truth or dare game. and before you knew it we were all naked, and daring each other to do thing the other ones spouse. after a lot of touching and feeling we went down to the lake and not real sure what happened, but as soon as I knew it I was with my sister in law and my wife was with her brother in law. I was screwing her and pretty sure they were screwing to. it was almost surreal. i was fucking and making out with my sister in law and they were to. best camping trip I ever had.

18. Polarbears

Polarbears Trusted.Member

My guy and I like to swap with other couples, once we get to know them. Monogamy wouldn't work for either of us and we know it, so we make no pretense of following it.
    Usually it's separate rooms, but occasionally we'll all be in the one room. You can learn a lot watching your partner fuck somebody else, plus it turns us on.

;);)

19. blue eyed girl

blue eyed girl Account Deleted

Ain't that the truth. :cool:

20. gizzwhizz

gizzwhizz Trusted.Member

My view was pretty damn good whenever guys shared their wife with me :)

Odhersbala likes this.