1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

For Those Texans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamie jackson, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie jackson

jamie jackson Trusted Member

Why can't you guys just wear proper outfits, topped off with a stylish toque ... like normal people do ?

Canadian Outfit.jpg

:) :)

Jamie

scouter_John, kool69 and londonboy49 like this.
  2. whenindoubtwhipitout

whenindoubtwhipitout Trusted.Member

Then we would look like Bob and Doug....hosers.
    Bob_and_Doug_McKenzie.jpg

3. whenindoubtwhipitout

4. jamie jackson

Brilliant, loved it !

:)

Jamie

5. jim stone

jim stone Gentleman Jim

I love Bob and Doug one of the best comedy teams ever. Really enjoyed those two. The Canadians do have a great sense of humor. Texas gave you Dallas Canada gave us Red Green.

J.S.

6. whenindoubtwhipitout

7. sgc222

sgc222 Trusted Member

Would love to visit Texas!

8. whenindoubtwhipitout

Well for the first time in several years our rainy season is rainy....bring a boat. And rain in the forecast for at least the next seven days. I had to drain the back yard today because I know there is a swimming pool back there somewhere...

kool69 likes this.
  9. whenindoubtwhipitout

10. jim stone

jim stone Gentleman Jim

Whenindoubt have been at more than one Willie Nelson concert and get a invite to the Fourth of July Picnic at Billy Bob's every year. Billy and Paul English and Mickey Raphael of his band are acquaintances of mine. Mickey and I sat down and watched the opening acts for Willie's band before he had to go on the last time they were in Tyler,Texas. Fun bunch of people. Willie does smoke weed but as many times as I have been around Billy, Paul, and Mickey I have never seen or heard of them doing it. My nephew works for Willie part time one of the reasons I get to see Willie Nelson and Family.

Side story about one of the picnics I was at. I went to the outside stage to catch part of the David Allan Cole show. Not bad but a joint was passed thru the crowd saw it come and moved off to the side. Didn't want to spend any time in the Ft. Worth city jail. Sure enough it wasn't long before a couple of folks were hauled out by some cops. Have a good time at them but it can be a hot time of year weather wise. If you are going to go to the Fourth of July Picnic buy the VIP tickets/pass it is well worth it.

J.S.

P.S. since last Friday morning we have gotten 14 inches or 35.5 cm of rain. I can't get out to go to town again. Looks like we are in for a long wet week.

kool69 likes this.
  11. londonboy49

londonboy49 Account Deleted

Hope your going to ship all that water out west LoL :D

12. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Yeah...once you've had your share of the rain, I believe there are some folks in Calif-orn-i-a that would apprecate getting some over there. It appears that they are going to be having a horrendous season as far as the Bush-Fires are concerned. And that, being an Aussie, I don't wish on you lot. We know just how frightening they are.

Cheers JS.

13. whenindoubtwhipitout

I have been thinking of a kitchen remodel.....

11141230_10152758383086196_4702374811381203418_n.jpg

kool69 likes this.
  14. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

15. allinthefamily

allinthefamily Trusted Member

Anyone in Austin want to share some experiences? :p

16. whenindoubtwhipitout

This is not politically correct but what the hell........

17. jim stone

jim stone Gentleman Jim

Waco once again in the news. They are not letting out a lot on this incident. We know what happened but very few details. Saw that more biker gang members are heading to Waco. Scary and sad but guess that is what happens with two rival outlaw motorcycle gangs. Last on I remember was the Hell's Angels and the Mongol's in Nevada. Think this was way deadlier than that was.

This was not the typical Texas Sunday afternoon get together. There sometimes guns involved but it is to shoot at targets not human beings.

J.S.

18. whenindoubtwhipitout

The Bandidos are pretty big in this area. The first time I heard of violence with them was about 1978 when their president was ambushed with machine gun fire while sitting at a major intersection here in Fort Worth. I knew a few bikers back then and never had a problem but just the same I was always wary. I didn't recognize any of the colors that were worn in Waco but did see they had the local county on the bottom. Most MC violence has been internal power struggles. This is the first I have seen such a flare up between gangs.

19. jamie jackson

scouter_John and kool69 like this.
  20. jim stone

jim stone Gentleman Jim

I didn't know Victoria Secrets had a birthday. All I ever saw was a anniversary. Saw where the one in Shreveport was having a anniversary sale awhile back.

J.S.

jamie jackson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.