1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi dude419, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

2. Neophyte

Hi Robadob, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

Robadob likes this.
  3. Lucas

Lucas Trusted Member

Hi , I am Lucas from Czech Republic. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and also introduce myself. I am 39 years, divorced man who is interested in the topic discussed on this site.

4. Neophyte

Hi Lucas, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

5. CuriousAboutThings

CuriousAboutThings New Member

I am a 44 year old male who is curious about this forum. I have never experience incest but I have seen my older sister and mother naked by accident and in both cases I got an extreme hard on.

6. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

7. Alstem

Alstem Trusted Member

What's up! I'm new around here and I'm wondering if we get automatically verified for full access or if we have to let the moderators know we've got the five posts and the account age of 14 days?

Cheers!

8. Curmudgeon

Your account will be automatically upgraded.

9. Ozimandiaz

Ozimandiaz Trusted Member

Thanks I will make sure I do.

Neophyte likes this.
  10. Neophyte

Hi CuriousAboutThings, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

11. Neophyte

Hi Alstem, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

12. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

Thought I would introduce myself here, as well as on my profile. I am married to my wife Jennifer, & we have 2 lovely daughters, Natalie & Leanne, that are currently living at home with us. Natalie moved back home after splitting with her boyfriend last year, & I was SOooo happy. lol. We live in Leicestershire in the UK, & I work as a Bar manager in a Local Pub, & Jennifer works at a Female Young Offenders Centre, so shift working is our worst nightmare, but its lovely when off at the same time. Jennifer & I have a wonderful sex life, & we both like the same things, some I cant mention here, but the best of all, is our shared love of incest. For many years we had role play as part of our sex play, until just recently when we began to involve our oldest daughter Natalie into our sex play, & now our wildest dreams are coming true. Hopefully when & if accepted here, after my 15 day probation, we can share some of our experiences with other members, & we are ALL happy to share our family photos etc. What else can I tell you. We have a dog, 3 cats, 6 goldfish & a hamster, which is Leanne's & kept in her bedroom, because Jennifer hates rodents, but the cats love them. lol. That's it guys i'm afraid, so look forward to joining in.

13. Curmudgeon

PeterThePiper likes this.
  14. PeterThePiper

Thanks, already been through the rules, & now looking forwards to the 15 day period, & then posting photos & other posts etc.

15. Neophyte

Hi PeterThePiper, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! We cannot stress too much about the rules, even if you already read them.

16. PeterThePiper

Thank you for your welcome, & I take heed to your comments as to your rules. I was, & in effect, still am a member of SF, and have been for almost 3years, reaching "Famous" status , with 113 points, 11,000 likes & 2900 posts . I hope to bring the same loyalty, & interest to your site, & will , to the very best of my ability, follow all of your site directions. My last family thread with SF, had 150,000 views, & over 2000 comments, so I hope I can continue that record with yourselves as well. It was actually a Personal message from your Curmudgeon this morning inviting me to look at your site, that lead me joining today, & so I hope to repay that by participating in my own threads & those of others, once I am able to do so. Thank you once again.

17. BigDamnHero

BigDamnHero New Member

I'm a 43 yr old man with 2 kids, I work in tech support. I'm divorced for 2 yrs and realized that if I was going to meet a woman I want to make sure she shares my kinks. This brings me to this board. I've had an incest fetish for yes but my ex never shared the same view. I'm wondering about meeting a lady who I can make my princess and we can start our incest family together. From Ohio and hoping to meet a young woman I can have kids with grow old and raise our kids in love. If you want to know more I'm an open book, and I'm really glad to be here.

amiraj likes this.
  18. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Welcome! SW Ohio here.
    Just remember to carefully choose who you share your "kinks" with.
    In OH, sex between any family members closer than 2nd cousins is a felony, even if between consenting adults.

19. Neophyte

Hi BigDamnHero, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

20. DancingDann93

DancingDann93 New Member

Hello, I'm a 24 year old male and currently work as an insurance agent in west Texas. I enjoy movies and books as well as tennis and golf. I just found out about this forum; I'm new to the lifestyle and have been curious as to other people's experiences and have been looking for a community to be a part of.