1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

2. Barbie

Barbie New Member

Hi I'm Kevin from eastern Canada , I like all kind of incest. Hopefully I'll make new friends here :)

3. Toonorty

Toonorty Trusted Member

Hi!
    I'm an Aussie guy, early 40's. Happily married with kids. Incest is a bit of a kink kink fantasy if mine, which I doubt that I will ever indulge in my real life... my main interest lies in the brothers/sisters/cousins genre. I tend to be a bit of a lurker, I like to hear about peoples experiences and (of course) see their photos or videos. If the rules didn't require me to post here, then I wouldn't. The voyeur in me likes to watch unobtrusively!

Hal likes this.
  4. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Curvis, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

6. Neophyte

Hi Kevin, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

7. Neophyte

Hi Toonorty, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

8. Toeknee525

Toeknee525 New Member

Hey... Im Anthony from Texas. 37 yo into incest a bit. no kids but I am married. We have an open relationship/swingers.

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  9. Neophyte

Hi Anthony, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

10. metallica

metallica Trusted Member

hi all, i started out here a while ago and got hooked on the stories and decided to try an interactive story.i was stunned when i found it kicked off
    i am a 30yr old guy in the good old UK,

11. Daddy Fred

Daddy Fred Trusted Member

Hi y'all I'm here looking for real incest stories

12. Daddy Fred

Daddy Fred Trusted Member

And just trying to get through my trial period...lol
    and just trying to get through my trial period....lol

13. Curmudgeon

14. Neophyte

Hi metallica, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

15. Neophyte

Hi Fred, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

16. dude419

dude419 New Member

Hey All, I'm known as dude419. I stumble upon this forum and want to see what it's all about. Thanks.

17. Curmudgeon

18. Robadob

Robadob Trusted Member

Hi everyone, been looking for a site like this or similar to share my past experiences and to share other people’s experiences. Need to find out what the real ones are ;)

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  19. Curmudgeon

Robadob likes this.
  20. Robadob

Robadob Trusted Member