1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Tam and Kev, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

Tamkev1 likes this.
  2. JustWatching

JustWatching Trusted Member

Thank you. I am happy to be here.

3. JustWatching

JustWatching Trusted Member

Thank you.

Neophyte likes this.
  4. Rebel84

Rebel84 New Member

Hello, new here just Look'n round

PeterThePiper likes this.
  5. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

6. Neophyte

Hi Rebel84, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

7. MLN1932

MLN1932 Trusted.Member

I'm hoping your brother gets you pregnant soon. It will be exciting for another couple to add to the couples on this blog who have healthy progeny.

8. Xoh1

Xoh1 Trusted Member

Hello Iam new. 21 years old. Coming to forum . Maybe very good here. (Sorry english bad) little speak russian have to:) i wanna opeing photo post :) thanks you

9. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

10. Xoh1

Xoh1 Trusted Member

wait 15 day?

11. slisse

No, only 14 anymore since you joined yesterday => 4 + 15 = 19 October.

!!! The system needs 1 hour, so if you joined on 4 October at 8:00 then you'll be a Trusted Member on 19 October at 9:00 !!!

12. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

I know its frustrating, but its there to protect the site. Trust me, it will soon go by. Think I am 5 or 6 days in already. Gives you a chance to find your way around, set up a few General Threads, & earn yourself some points & likes. All good things are worth waiting for.

Tamkev1 likes this.
  13. slisse

ptp.jpg

You're here since 30 September, so 15 October will be the day for you.

14. PeterThePiper

I know. Don't remind me. lol. Never mind, fortunately I can share pics on my other site, until my time is up here, so not too frustrating, lol

15. +18 Incest Fan

+18 Incest Fan Trusted.Member

I'm counting the days myself!!! Peter, notice that on this site videos are shared unlike the other. Just sayin!

16. PeterThePiper

Videos is not something I have really got to grips with, because I am not that technically savvy. Would be fun though, because we all have vid phones. To be honest though, I will be glad just to be able to post family pics again.

amiraj and +18 Incest Fan like this.
  17. Neophyte

Hi Xoh1, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

18. Irunya

Irunya RIP 1979-2019

Hello, new here, from the advice of my brother and sister who are with me.

amiraj, TriadSibling and ericabisex like this.
  19. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

Irunya likes this.
  20. Irunya

Irunya RIP 1979-2019

Thankyou