1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Hello rdj68, and welcome to IB.

We are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

rdj68 likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Robert, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Akbloke and Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

3. Neophyte

I got a lot of furry little mouths to feed. It takes a while to get them all.

4. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

The princess must have gone to bed...???

5. Akbloke

That would be one of them in your Avatar them?

Neophyte likes this.
  6. Neophyte

Yes, though he has passed on.

7. leon Phillips

leon Phillips Trusted.Member

:(

Neophyte likes this.
  8. Akbloke

They never last long enough. Although my Mum had a cat that lasted 23 years. But up to about 15 can be good. At least they bring some love into your home as well as companionship.

Insp Gadget and Neophyte like this.
  9. becox

becox New Member

Hi all. Very new here and very cautious. Experience with 2 older sisters when younger. male 39

10. Insp Gadget

Hello becox, and welcome to IB.

We are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

11. ramabombazzi

ramabombazzi Trusted Member

hi to everyone,
    i 'm from Italy and i have some mother's experience....

Akbloke likes this.
  12. Neophyte

Hi becox, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

13. ramabombazzi

ramabombazzi Trusted Member

thanks neophyte ,
    how long i'm in restricted permits ?

Neophyte likes this.
  14. Neophyte

Hi ramabombazzi, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

If you mean, how long till you become a trusted member then its after 15 days and you make at least 5 posts, or you go the donation route. Its in the rules section.

15. Notgarry

Notgarry Trusted Member

Hi!
    I'm new here,Name is garry; nice website btw!
    I'm 35 years old single and work at a power plant
    Looking Foward To make new friends and join this great community .

Insp Gadget likes this.
  16. Insp Gadget

Hello Notgarry, and welcome to IB.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

Notgarry likes this.
  17. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

The requirements for trusted member status are 5 posts and 15 days.
    You can make a donation of $9 or more and we will waive the wait.
    You still must make the 5 posts.

18. Neophyte

Hi Garry, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

19. AnayinAmina

AnayinAmina New Member

hi man , i am newbie :) , actually i didnt feel anything to mom except mom love , but i feel different now :)

leon Phillips and Insp Gadget like this.
  20. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!