1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Erick, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

2. zaraloinc

zaraloinc New Member

Hi everyone...!!
    I'm from africa 50years old male and happy to join you
    excuse my english I'm francophone

Insp Gadget likes this.
  3. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Hello zaraloinc, and welcome to IB.

We are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

4. Neophyte

Hi zaraloinc, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

5. BK Knox

BK Knox New Member

Hi all!

I am Bill, divorced 48 from the Eastern US. Looking forward to exploring the site!

Akbloke likes this.
  6. Neophyte

Hi Bill, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

7. diesel420

diesel420 Trusted Member

New to the site. recently been hooked on the subject matter. looking forward to sharing stories!

Insp Gadget likes this.
  8. Insp Gadget

Hello diesel420, and welcome to IB.

We are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

9. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amy

10. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

lol you beat me.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  11. Insp Gadget

Us old guys are quick ... well sometimes too quick. :D

12. Neophyte

Hi diesel420, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Amy and Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

13. Neophyte

There's plenty of room for everyone in the pool. It's not like we are keeping score (127). LOL.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  14. The good bro

The good bro Trusted Member

Hi all, 37 years-old from Italy looking to share my story and hear yours as well!

Insp Gadget likes this.
  15. Insp Gadget

Hello to The good bro, and welcome to IB.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

The good bro likes this.
  16. Neophyte

Hi The good bro, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

The good bro likes this.
  17. The good bro

The good bro Trusted Member

Thank you!

Neophyte likes this.
  18. rdj68

rdj68 Trusted Member

Hi there!

I'm Robert -I'm a (almost) 50 year old dude from The Netherlands - new to this site, but have always had that complex :) - never acted on it however. No kids (by choice) and work for a major software company in Cali. Would love to meet some of you in the forum chat room.

Insp Gadget and Akbloke like this.
  19. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

A big welcome to the Forum Robert. As all of the Mods say: Please read the Forum Rules Section, and enjoy it here. I think you'll get the most out of it here if you join in with the conversation.

Cheers

rdj68 likes this.
  20. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Inspector.....Neo.... Princess AMY...? What took you so long?

Insp Gadget likes this.