1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Women and their deepest darkest fantasies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Micke1964, Oct 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marek

Marek Trusted Member

Women are very perverse. Many women hide their fantasies, they are afraid of people's reaction. For me, the best woman who is very perverted.

Gordon1956 and Dk1201 like this.
  2. Argyle

Argyle Account Deleted

I've always tried to be kind, gentle, and easy to talk to. Consequently, many women have found it easy to open up and share some of their most intimate thoughts, feelings, and experiences with me.

I learned relatively early that women can be just as perverted, kinky, and sexually expressive as any guy, but they usually keep that to themselves.....and a very, very few people they feel safe with.

Jubo Tupaki likes this.
  3. Argyle

Argyle Account Deleted

Now that I'm thinking about it, this might be an interesting topic to explore. I was rather surprised to discover women and girls get into exhibitionism, being groped, incest, some bestiality, and even voyeurism a whole lot more than I ever imagined. Anyone have any interest in discussing this?

Jubo Tupaki likes this.
  4. digitalitinerant

digitalitinerant Account Deleted

Every man, and I mean EVERY man, should read [edit] . It will immediately disabuse you of the notion that women are reticent to discuss their fantasies, or that they are not as diverse, perverse and detailed as mens.

[book mentioned includes prohibited content]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2023
    albonaman, Charlie H and Argyle like this.
  5. Argyle

Argyle Account Deleted

Indeed. I read that years ago and it made me rethink everything I thought I knew about women and girls.

[edit] I mean, I've heard the story about girls seeking out Maytag washing machines to sit on because Maytags vibrate on the spin cycle more than other washing machines, but I always thought it was just a joke. Nope.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2023
    digitalitinerant likes this.
  6. Argyle

Argyle Account Deleted

What "prohibited content" does the book whose name we cannot say have? I've read that book, and it's a book you can find in almost any public library, but exactly what is the evil content about which you refer?

7. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Content that is not permitted on this forum, and which for obvious reasons will not be specified.

Dannykinz likes this.
  8. Rebecca4mom

Rebecca4mom Moderator Staff Member

It's the same with me and rape fantasies. I imagine a mysterious man who meets me somewhere and he takes me into another room, lifts my dress and takes me bent over a couch. He only lasts for a couple of minutes and then he's done and he pulls down my dress and leaves. In the mean time, I have his cum dripping down my thighs and needing to masturbate badly. I never see him again.

Niek, Jubo Tupaki, Ironmikie and 3 others like this.
  9. Dk1201

Dk1201 Trusted.Member

I am a man and i am right lipped about my fantasies I can’t imagine what it must be like for women…:

for me (even though I am a guy this might be true for women too)

some of my fantasies I never want to do for real I just like thinking about it occasionally

also there is a harsh and judgmental side to things again I am a married man fantasizing about a woman who is not my wife is bad even if it’s a woman I will never do anything with it doesn’t matter

So yeah I tend to keep the truth to myself

10. UncleJack

UncleJack PM's open if can make me laugh.

The simple answer is history.

Women have a long history of persecution under a double standard.
    Guys are high fived for having lots of sex, women are shamed.
    Guys openly oogle young girls, cheerleaders. Other women/any woman.
    Women are called names for being openly sexual.
    Not just that. Women were stoned to death, and are still beaten, murdered. Raped, if they aren't perfect little care givers loyal to one man. While men are just told "they should be better than that".

In my experience women are just as dirty/kinky/horny as men. Even more so. Though they are way more cerebral and careful. So if you get a woman comfortable enough to open up you should lrotect that confidence with your life as it is a rare thing.

11. Rebecca4mom

BTW, this is only a fantasy. I NEVER want to be raped, though playing it out with a lover could be quite fun.

R

12. 9angelicfem9

9angelicfem9 Be honest, sincere, loving, and respectful.

Because we don’t like being hypocritically judged.

13. rossinobr

rossinobr Trusted Member

Women are just more open minded sexually than men

14. Ironmikie

Ironmikie Trusted.Member

Rebecca, actually I have had several women tell me of similar fantasies. Some call it rape because it is forced but without physical trauma to her body, but others just want to meet a stranger who almost immediately aggressively sexually pursue her and gratify himself and her, never knowing his name and both going their separate ways as if nothing happened, other than feeling sexually satisfied. Perhaps that is just our animal instinct to procreate manifesting itself.

15. Dk1201

Dk1201 Trusted.Member

I wish that was true

16. blue eyed girl

blue eyed girl Account Deleted

The rape fantasy seems to be fairly common. But I can tell you that if it ever really happens to you, you won't have fantasies afterward. Just nightmares.

17. 9angelicfem9

9angelicfem9 Be honest, sincere, loving, and respectful.

I agree.

there is fine line is giving up control versus having it forcible taken from you.

Rebecca4mom and UncleJack like this.
  18. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Just a reminder, mentioning something is one thing, but don't get too deep into the subject. We do have rules.

19. Rebecca4mom

I know and I don't do any risky behavior. I read Nancy Friday's books and I'm not the only girl who has had rape fantasies. IRL, if somebody tried to do that to me, I'd try to kill the bastard. Being nice to me is not a bad way to get into my panties...

I hope you were not one who was in that situation. If the stats are true, a shocking number of women have been there.

Jubo Tupaki and (deleted member) like this.
  20. ramy

ramy Trusted.Member

[​IMG]

Jubo Tupaki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.