1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Women and their deepest darkest fantasies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Micke1964, Oct 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micke1964

Micke1964 Trusted Member

Being a man of a certain age and experience I've only ever met one woman that was totally open and honest about her deepest darkest fantasies. Why are women so tight lipped about this ?

scumbag101 likes this.
  2. lbaker

lbaker Account Deleted

Just some general assumptions, in all things remember Gandalf the gray. Keep it secret, keep it safe.

The fewer people who know the more safe each individual will feel. Until consag relationships are accepted from society as a whole I doubt many will openly admit and talk about considering the weight of the social stigma,

Further more they probably just don't want to feel prayed upon or talked to like a sexual object. If any female did respond on this post like "Hey open minded female here" her inbox will be flooded by the many pervs asking for more details or pics. Chances are they are just here to connect with others who share some like-minded things. I am not saying they don't exist, it's just that they don't exist for our pure sexual objectifcation and desires.

I think the best course of action is to just be you and don't chase it, if they are interested trust me they will make the time to reach out to you. However if you are just broadcasting things that make them feel uncomfortable don't be surprised if they shy away.

Also I know a lot of this seems targeted but I am just speaking to the forum in general and not directly at you sorry if it came off as rude or condescending honestly not my intent

Dannykinz and Oldcigarman1966 like this.
  3. MichelleB

MichelleB Account Deleted

Ohhhh for many reasons.

Just in general, for centuries societal norms were for women to suppress any expression of the enjoyment of sex. Even the most vanilla of sex. Men were supposed to enjoy the act and woman would supposed to enjoy raising the kids born from the act. Fuck Society

ANDDD Because guys fucking talk to the buddies. "Dude you wont believe what my girl is into." We get afraid of being looked at different. No longer being a person, just the kinky bitch. And then if a breakup occurs, these same guys might pursue just because they heard you were into whatever.

Im proud to be kinky and pervy and whatever term applies. I love to test limits and norms. My sexuality is a big part of who I am But Its one part of me. So, IRL, I have to really trust someone before I peel back those layers. But online Ill be totally open because Im not going to meet anyone..

There are other reasons but those are the ones that immediately come to mind

4. Lian

Lian Friendly One

very well said

5. pj73nicks

pj73nicks Trusted.Member

Very well said . My wife is ten years older than I and she went through some rough years. Meaning her old BFs treated her terrible, took advantage, mocked her body (all the whole being okay if she put out of course).
    But meeting me she said found somebody who liked her which allowed her to be more open about wants needs desires sexually. In turn we are more open now of course - takes time and trust. Didn’t happen overnight . Nudism was a big step for her with her body type. Fuller gets more remarks as she grew up - sure you need that ice cream? Or will your pants fit?

Jubo Tupaki likes this.
  6. watcheronthewall

watcheronthewall Trusted Member

I wish there were more women in communities like this. Hopefully they can move past their generational trauma when it comes to sexual freedom

7. KnottybutNice

KnottybutNice Trusted Member

Part of it is sometimes something is just a fantasy and you have no desire to act on it as soon as a man hears about it he wants to do everything to make it happen. I have a gangbang fantasy, but I don't want to really do it. Seems too risky. But I love to fantasize about it. You tell a guy this and 10 seconds he's got the yellow pages out calling everyone. Sometimes things are best left a fantasy

8. pj73nicks

pj73nicks Trusted.Member

So very true. The act of dialogue can be te release needed since reality is not going to happen

9. LauraD

LauraD Trusted Member

Women are just as open minded sexually as men, it’s just society shames us for it instead of accepting it

10. Melancholy Son

Melancholy Son Account Deleted

My wife has a gangbang fantasy as well. Sadly we haven't been able to arrange that yet because it's risky, like you've mentioned. We are yet to find guys who we really trust and can be sure they won't disrespect us, more importantly won't disrespect my wife for having this fantasy. Ideally we would love to have close friends or even better close family members (although chances of getting them is extremely thin, it's more of a wishful thinking really)

Jubo Tupaki and Run Wild like this.
  11. Melancholy Son

Melancholy Son Account Deleted

All excellent and valid points. My wife is very open minded, sexually liberated woman. But she never shared her kinks or fantasies with anyone before me, and she shared them with me only after she was absolutely certain that she can trust me.

Jubo Tupaki, Dannykinz and Run Wild like this.
  12. Oldstardec

Oldstardec Account Deleted

Trying to get a bunch of nuckleheads together is just about impossible. They're arrogant, demanding, and controlling. I found swinging parties got to know everyone there and then it was easy to fill many fantasies. There are plenty of guys it's hard to find good ones and of course we always like to see more women.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2022
    Melancholy Son likes this.
  13. Axelrod

Axelrod Trusted.Member

What would be the things you fantasize about regarding incest?

14. MichelleB

MichelleB Account Deleted

The fact that you asked that question in this post is irony at its finest.

15. Jason the edler

Jason the edler Trusted Member

At the risk of generalising about one gender (that I am not a member of), my experience tells me that women have as much imagination as men in the bedroom, sometimes more. But they have more to lose (in terms of reputation), therefore they may not be as carefree in sharing those fantasies.

That said, the big decider in discovering a partner's sexual kinks is when you start having that discussion. As MichelleB has said, she'll be totally open online... and people will share all sorts when there is nothing at stake. Online dating is a great enabler here - we can text/sext in the buildup to a first date and that's a great time to discover as there is nothing to lose and everything to gain.

However, if you've met in a vanilla setting and have started dating and getting emotionally connected before unpacking the kink conversation, then there is too much to lose by admitting things. I've had some pretty wild conversations with girls I've connected with via dating apps and found it very easy to open the door to the kink conversation that way, but it takes balls of steel to risk being seen as a bit of a pervert by a girl you're getting serious about when you start sharing your own favourite kinks in the aim of getting her to share hers...

So, men, open up that conversation early on and prepare for fireworks!

16. Stevieishard

Stevieishard Account Deleted

Bravo Well said!

17. tpsmps

tpsmps incest-lover/swinger

Let me say other waye

Women are just more open minded sexually than men, it’s just society shames wemen for it instead of
    hearing them and encouraging this fact

behind78morality likes this.
  18. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

In my family I would say my mum aunt and cousin and even grandmother far more horny and erotic than I am

Charlie H likes this.
  19. tpsmps

tpsmps incest-lover/swinger

thank you for your modesty!! But I strongly believe that women are more sexuamy open minded!! they accept to across the river more easily than men

20. Mirabell

Mirabell Trusted.Member

As in the other similar thread :D. My darkest fantasy is too dark to post here. :p

So I think the question is very difficult. Also as far as honest answers are concerned.

Why are some women so reserved o_O? Because some fantasies can cause trouble once someone finds out about them. Maybe not necessarily here, but in any case within the personal environment.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.