1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Thoughts on Kamala Harris

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Hercules2049, Sep 21, 2023.

?

Good or bad?

1. Good

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. Bad

17 vote(s)
    77.3%
  1. Keitaro

Keitaro Trusted Member

When she opens her mouth to speak, she talks like she is on some really powerful drugs. Her I.Q. can't be much over 70. Also, look up the videos of her in the 90's, with Montel Williams. Montel always went to public events with two women, one on each side. Kamala was one of them for awhile. He even introduced her once as his "side-bi#ch". :p:eek:

2. Jeeves 22

Jeeves 22 Trusted.Member

Montel could do so much better. What's wrong with that dude?
    Oh, I remember now, those were the QVC days. That was when you'd buy what you wanted from the merchant on the TV channel and they'd throw some cheap junk in with the purchase for free.

[​IMG]

Keitaro likes this.
  3. james9999962

james9999962 Trusted Member

All I have to say is DOWNTOWN WILLIE BROWN :p

Jeeves 22 likes this.
  4. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Willie Brown was one of the most corrupt politicians in California. Term limit laws were enacted in California just to get rid of Willie Brown. That shows how corrupt he was when laws were enacted to stop just one person.

5. fabsfab

fabsfab Trusted Member

a very sexy mature woman

6. AjayUK

AjayUK Trusted Member

I don’t like Kamala politically but physically hmm ok if I’m bored why not but that female on the left caught my attention who is she?

never knew Montel had game… money and fame sure lol

7. heraw2

heraw2 Trusted Member

giv
    lol and post it here

8. Bobbo

Bobbo Trusted Member

American politics seems like world championship limbo competition where the candidates showcase their moral integrity and leadership abilities

9. Funnsafe

Funnsafe New Member

I don't believe Kamala Harris will be Biden's running mate in 2024. She will step down, to spend more time with her family or some other excuse.

10. Xanax

Xanax Trusted Member

Horrible as a public speaker.. too many damn vin diagrams and word salad!! But she has to be damn good in bed since she slept her way to the top!!

11. Lian

Lian Friendly One

That is super sexist. Women must work twice as hard as men to get half the reward. She didnt sleep her way to the top, she worked her way

12. Xanax

Xanax Trusted Member

You do know how she paid for law school, right? She was Willie Brown's mistress who paid for her law school.. before moving onto other men.

13. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Proof? Or just "i heard"?

14. Bobbo

Bobbo Trusted Member

15. Bobbo

Bobbo Trusted Member

@Lian

Nevermind
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...0k-patronage-job-from-boyfriend-willie-brown/

Personally, I don't think it makes her any less of a politician. They all have dubious integrity anyway. They are all about reciprocal favors, she just used one nit generally associated with men.

Still not a defense of her being a useless politician

Last edited: Apr 8, 2024
  16. VeryStable

VeryStable Trusted.Member

She has no thoughts

17. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

She uses diagrams of Vin Diesel? Or did you mean VENN Diagrams?

18. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Clinton was a great president. So was Kennedy. Neither worried much about "God" or their "God Promises" to the woman they married.

19. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

Clinton was a great president???