1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Thoughts on Kamala Harris

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Hercules2049, Sep 21, 2023.

?

Good or bad?

1. Good

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. Bad

17 vote(s)
    77.3%
  1. Lian

Lian Friendly One

All I know about Hitler and the supernatural is about the Thulé Society or something

Ace22 likes this.
  2. innervision

innervision Account Deleted

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_the_stone

3. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

Oh. So Pence was a good VP?

4. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

She is a complete embarrassment of the highest order. Word salad is not lunch it is her when asked a questions. Worthless beyond worthless. Everything that she touches has gone to completed shit.

5. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I always thought he was a bible thumping dickhead. I was impressed with how he carried himself when Trump had his "I won the election" meltdown though. Pence has more character and guts than I gave him credit for.
    I'd never vote for him, but I don't dislike him.

Kamala Harris however is a joke.

6. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

Guts? He's terrified of Trump and the MAGAzombies.

The only right thing he did was to not put a stop to the States declaring their certified votes! Basically, he finally did his actual job.

Trump, of course, did everything he could to overthrow the US Government!

7. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I think you are talking about Cult Leader Trump here

8. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

Watch the videos of her talking about AI, the root causes of immigration, and a whole host of other stupid things. Youtube search Kamala Harris word salad for a sample. She was picked for one reason only Black and woman. I guess we are lucky he did not pick Maxine Waters or Sheila Jackson Lee. He probably would have picked Illian Omar but she was not born here and thus not constitutionally eligible.

9. Lian

Lian Friendly One

And look ANY video abouy Trump.
    You will see him for thr misogynist, racist freak he is

10. Perfectawful

Perfectawful Trusted.Member

The left played up the racist stuff. That Charleston press conference shows that.

Trump's speaking ability is easy to make sound bites out of. And the press has been smearing people with those for decades.

11. Lian

Lian Friendly One

The press didnt misquote him, they just quote him. Trump is doing a fine job on his own to look like an ass

Akbloke and blue eyed girl like this.
  12. Jeeves 22

Jeeves 22 Trusted.Member

"San Francisco mayor, Willie Brown had previously advised Kamala Harris against accepting the VP nomination. But Brown has since pledged his support to get behind Harris's campaign. And nobody knows Kamala Harris's behind better than Willy Brown." - paraphased Rush Limbaugh in 2020 ;)

Perfectawful likes this.
  13. blue eyed girl

blue eyed girl Account Deleted

They all are. :rolleyes:

14. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

What does Trump have to do with Kamala not being able to make sentences? If you are going to reach that far you should stretch so you don't hurt yourself.

15. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Look at Trump and his 'wise words'. "Grab them by the pussy". "I just kiss them. I am a star, I can just do it."

16. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

Ever been to a bachelor party or been in a locker room or a college dorm? Worse things are said on a Tuesday night.

17. Lian

Lian Friendly One

But Trump was PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. He was supposed to have some class, so manners, to respect some ground rules.

18. bw19481

bw19481 Trusted.Member

He wasnt the president when he made those statements. They were made well before he even announced he was running.

19. Jeeves 22

Jeeves 22 Trusted.Member

I always felt that the Access Hollywood video was more likely a deep-fake of his voice patched together with video of him getting off the bus. Even if it was authentic, Trump knew he was Teflon to the fake news but that Billy Bush would be professionally compromised, as that video's release ended up as part of taking down the Bush family. I'm glad to see their legacy come to an end.

But as for Kamala, (back on topic) her cackle is not deep-fake but she's fully Deep State; lawyer, AG, Senate, and VP. She's been in the system for too long to be anything else.

20. Genesdio

Genesdio Account Deleted

Nearly all politicians are power-hungry people that trend strongly narcissistic. They want power...and they get it...