1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. blanch.1

blanch.1 Trusted Member

New member here! So far so good!!

2. Busternutz

Busternutz Account Deleted

Im new here, seems decent. Do i just keep replying to posts to become trusted?

3. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Creating a new thread or replying to one is a "post".
    When you have at least ten posts and have been a member for ten days your account will be upgraded.

Busternutz likes this.
  4. ModelMum

ModelMum Trusted.Member

Newbie here. I like the gif avatar at the top and the caption, but she is going too fast and not very deep!

BoomShanka likes this.
  5. Pregbybro94

Pregbybro94 My brother's Wife. My Niece and Nephew's Mother.

Here's something I've always wanted changed. Not sure if possible. When I click on "New Posts" after I log in, I'd like only see the new posts, and keep the "Threads below this have not been updated since your last visit but have unread messages" off the new post page. Also take the cap off 10 pages of New Posts. Like if I didn't log on for a month, lets say, and I come back, it only shows 10 pages of new posts. What about the stuff after 10? Obv these are miner things bc i love this site but here's the thread specific for these thought so there ya go.

6. vexy79

vexy79 Trusted Member

forum is very good,for me he is very simple,this is my opinion.

7. The best mover

The best mover Trusted Member

So far very good, good layout and responsive not much else you could ask for from a forum. Very nice

8. Ananamouse

Ananamouse Trusted Member

Had an account years ago, alot has changed, was curious what the major changes were and what drove them

9. Beatdown10

Beatdown10 Trusted Member

I like the forum so far, looking forward to being a member.

10. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

A lot of changes happened over a period of time. Would need to know when you were here before and what particular change you were interested in. The Forum Rules will have the current State of Affairs. Some rules have changed multiple times, so no single answer. If you read through A Message from the Forum Administrator, PLEASE READ thread, you find the more recent changes and why they were made.

11. Sabim

Sabim Trusted Member

It seems like a well-organized forum, clear rules for socializing, intuitive navigation... I'm enjoying it.

12. Gerry3123

Gerry3123 Trusted Member

So far, I love it!

13. Ananamouse

Ananamouse Trusted Member

Its been years, seems more like a forum and less like an image board but I still have to wait for full access so it might not have changed too much

14. kiwison

kiwison Account Deleted

Honestly love the idea of 10 posts = trusted member, I'd assume that keeps a lot of low quality members and spam out of the forum.
    I've lurked through the forum and wouldn't change a thing, though I wouldn't mind a live chat for bored members to banter.

Akbloke likes this.
  15. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

We use to have a live chat, but it was found that monitoring the content for prohibited material was not possible, so Live Chat was discontinued.

kiwison likes this.
  16. andrea085

andrea085 Trusted Member

great, this is the forum I was looking for

17. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Only bad comment is about the Politics thread. People don't use valid argumentation. Just sophism. If I don't agree wih 'em, I'm a hater. If I bring articles to add strenght to my claim: it was written by haters.

Star_of_sea likes this.
  18. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

And not only on politics, but also on other issues.

Odette likes this.
  19. my1258

my1258 Trusted Member

I am new here. Praise protection from weeds. 10 posts and 10 days are adequate.

20. codegeass69

codegeass69 Trusted Member

i just want see the sub foruns here:(